Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emilee's boob lift looks like an actual implant.
With lifts, pardon if I'm wrong but don't they just lift skin up and sew? How do you get that perfect roundness at the top?
They just look too fake and perfectly round for your own breast skin.
Do you think she's lying? Because lifts seem to be accepted and "natural", esp after breastfeeding but "silicone" comes with a bit of a stigma.
Surprised her muslim husband allows this

Reactions: 1
This website isn't working for me today. I can't put up photos or quote. Her last reel just came up for me on explore from Instagram. She's unnaturally skinny with her ribs fully poking through her shirt when she's seemingly relaxed. This is on a medically sick skinny level. Something is definitely going on, I doubt it's a Kardashian trend anymore. The implants and nursing prevent her from looking disturbingly thin, but this reel terrified me for her health.

A side snark I have is... Fourty Australian dollars for two socks? And setting up a camera to sit and cry in front of it, just for an Instagram reel? Who's buying this? Both of these things, to be precise?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This website isn't working for me today. I can't put up photos or quote. Her last reel just came up for me on explore from Instagram. She's unnaturally skinny with her ribs fully poking through her shirt when she's seemingly relaxed. This is on a medically sick skinny level. Something is definitely going on, I doubt it's a Kardashian trend anymore. The implants and nursing prevent her from looking disturbingly thin, but this reel terrified me for her health.

A side snark I have is... Fourty Australian dollars for two socks? And setting up a camera to sit and cry in front of it, just for an Instagram reel? Who's buying this? Both of these things, to be precise?
Not healthy one bit. It shocked me seeing these photos. Even her face / eyes are weird, like she's staring in thin air. It looks like she's on drugs. She actually deleted this on TikTok because of the comments of concern with eating disorder.
And then today......sunbaking with flat ass pushed out and exposed and skin cancer bandage on display. Comments going off. @celeb_lawbreaker has a post about it.
Toxic woman

These sticky bottom socks are $3 at shops and a few washes and the sticky bits fall off and you can't dry in clothes dryer because they start to melt.
And it looks like she had a lot of filler recently in her lips. The top one is turned inside out. Nearly reaches her nose.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Emilee's boob lift looks like an actual implant.
With lifts, pardon if I'm wrong but don't they just lift skin up and sew? How do you get that perfect roundness at the top?
They just look too fake and perfectly round for your own breast skin.
Do you think she's lying? Because lifts seem to be accepted and "natural", esp after breastfeeding but "silicone" comes with a bit of a stigma.
They cant create that roundness with loose skin from a lift. She's lying. Thats an implant
---
First time I've seen Posys extra toe. Tammy always seems to hide it but this was on Matts page. Will it stay that way or do you think they will be able to separate them and remove one? I can imagine it looking pretty bad when he toes grow

Attachments

• Wow
I'm sorry, but this doesn't look or scream inspiration to me at all. I don't feel inspired by someone who looks like they're on a brink of ED and won't seek help, with a sprinkle of drugs use in her face and stare, and the childish 'stronger than your boyfriend' at the end. Didn't knew personal wellbeing and fitness is a competition with someone else. If I didn't knew anything else about her, this would definitely not make me buy her programs. Ribs sticking out when she's standing normally doesn't scream health to me, or fitness. The disproportionate body is a cherry on top, I wonder how many filters were used in the making of this.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but this doesn't look or scream inspiration to me at all. I don't feel inspired by someone who looks like they're on a brink of ED and won't seek help, with a sprinkle of drugs use in her face and stare, and the childish 'stronger than your boyfriend' at the end. Didn't knew personal wellbeing and fitness is a competition with someone else. If I didn't knew anything else about her, this would definitely not make me buy her programs. Ribs sticking out when she's standing normally doesn't scream health to me, or fitness. The disproportionate body is a cherry on top, I wonder how many filters were used in the making of this.
This legit looks so off!? It isn't the flex she thinks it is.

Reactions: 10
The girl needs to humble herself down
drastically. Captions scream narcissisn and smugness. The video doesn't even look right especially when I've seen videos of her the past month that have a thicker waist and a very flat ass- plus she wasn't allowed to workout for the past 2 weeks, so I'm guessing she literally starved herself of food just for this video opportunity.
She's skinner than London Goheen and Tammy stans bullied her over it.
I too wouldn't touch her program with her being the goal. It's not attractive and all I see is body dysmorphia and mental health/ drug problems ( esp after her crying video). I'm a bit worried for the kids. I hope Matt is stepping up and taking over Posy a bit more.
She did say she's was stopping breastfeeding a few weeks ago, so I do think she's not eating.
Side note- wtf is happening with her tits/ nipples?
🤮
Other photo was from a couple of days ago

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My bestie just saw this on Facebook. This is Tammy's bestie and photos are a few days apart. One from her 30th last weekend and other from that Saski yoga event last week🤦🤣🤣🤡 How embarrassing. I mean how on earth are her friends not looking at that bday photo and shaking their head.
The last photo I found from the other day. She must be on ozempic or coke like Tammy 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So inspirational 😂 it’s like the kardashians
Wow so amazing to have so many failed relationships be single parents wishing to be loved and the people around you would drop by 7/8ths if you had no money and are so bitterly disgusted by themselves they need surgery and Botox and fillers to pretend to like themselves
So brave so inspirational

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The girl needs to humble herself down
drastically. Captions scream narcissisn and smugness. The video doesn't even look right especially when I've seen videos of her the past month that have a thicker waist and a very flat ass- plus she wasn't allowed to workout for the past 2 weeks, so I'm guessing she literally starved herself of food just for this video opportunity.
She's skinner than London Goheen and Tammy stans bullied her over it.
I too wouldn't touch her program with her being the goal. It's not attractive and all I see is body dysmorphia and mental health/ drug problems ( esp after her crying video). I'm a bit worried for the kids. I hope Matt is stepping up and taking over Posy a bit more.
She did say she's was stopping breastfeeding a few weeks ago, so I do think she's not eating.
Side note- wtf is happening with her tits/ nipples?
🤮
Other photo was from a couple of days ago
I cant work out the outline of her bum in that screenshot. How is is sticking out so far out? I cant see any angling that could possibly do that and her bum isnt even that big. So is the video edited?

The math aint mathing for me either. This is today on tiktok. I understand that she must be sucking in her guts so freakin hard, but it still doesnt add up.
I think its video editing, like she's done in the past

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So inspirational 😂 it’s like the kardashians
Wow so amazing to have so many failed relationships be single parents wishing to be loved and the people around you would drop by 7/8ths if you had no money and are so bitterly disgusted by themselves they need surgery and Botox and fillers to pretend to like themselves
So brave so inspirational

If this video didn't give me second hand embarasssment, her fans surely did. Someone joked below: 'at least I have a boyfriend and I'm not just a baby Mama'. Her fans went in with everything from: 'at least Tammy made it to fiancée, you're just a gf' (like Tammy isn't sitting at home alone with two rings and three kids just being a baby mama right now), your boyfriend will leave you for Tammy', to my personally biggest cringe: 'youre gonna d i e all alone and less successful than Tammy'. Snorting coke and showing ass is now considered success, I've been doing life all wrong. The fans who lap her mess up are even worse than her and these cringe iNsPo videos.
---
My bestie just saw this on Facebook. This is Tammy's bestie and photos are a few days apart. One from her 30th last weekend and other from that Saski yoga event last week🤦🤣🤣🤡 How embarrassing. I mean how on earth are her friends not looking at that bday photo and shaking their head.
The last photo I found from the other day. She must be on ozempic or coke like Tammy 🤣🤣🤣

Isabelle is reminding me of those movie cliche quiet side girls who are trying their everything to be just like the popular bad girls. Even if they don't fit in that type of clique in any way and even if they look absolutely ridiculous while doing all that. She seems so desperate majority of the time, often copies Tammy, and along with the awful personality, she appears a perfect match for Tammy. I'm already losing braincells trying to picture their conversations together, I'm sure they say a lot of big smart intelligent words to each other.

I will never ever understand the obsession with staring directly at the camera and lip synching to songs. Imagine loving yourself that much that you just want to film yourself like that, it’s so so cringey to me. I bet she watches it over and over 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will never ever understand the obsession with staring directly at the camera and lip synching to songs. Imagine loving yourself that much that you just want to film yourself like that, it’s so so cringey to me. I bet she watches it over and over 😬
And her kids just in the back-seat watching her awkward as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And still copying Saweeties signature eye roll. I swear she thinks she 16 and attractive to that age group

Reactions: 5

Guys leave her alone, she's probably practising and perfecting her acts for when Tyga comes touring to Australia again. She has to get those eyerolls and open mouth perfectly nailed to his approval, maybe then he writes another song about her and their quickies.

• Haha
Guys leave her alone, she's probably practising and perfecting her acts for when Tyga comes touring to Australia again. She has to get those eyerolls and open mouth perfectly nailed to his approval, maybe then he writes another song about her and their quickies.
Well she did just get her lips tattooed :m

• Sick
Well she did just get her lips tattooed :m
The women in this family will throw money at any and every thing except for therapy. The only tool that'd actually help them grow, mature, heal and accept themselves. I also feel like I just crawled under a rock, because lip tattooing?? Whatever happened to investing in proper lipsticks? And so much for health and wellness when they're sticking anything in themselves, yikes. I feel like a boomer while typing this.

• Haha
More tattooed lips. Are Ava's crooked?
Seems the youngest Thynne has jumped straight into copying her sisters. I thought she was going to be the unique interesting one but she obviously figured out that wasn't going to work for her budget.
Really sad but knew it was coming after that crying TikTok of hers.
On another note, Star is so unattractive. Just looking at her you can tell she's not a nice person. She has resting witch face and that orangutan hair is awful. Was she going for the Tammy look but failed?

Attachments

So I'm guessing Tammy weaned Posy so she could get her lips tattooed and botox for her trip. It throws me why she would consider her ego/vanity over the fact that she's doing a long haul flight and the best relaxer for a baby is the comfort of the breast. She's even asking people for advice on what to do with a baby on such a long flight and alot are saying "boob".
Her besties are over there too, so I'm guessing she took her mum to babysit all the time so she could go out partying.