Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lordyboredy

What? Like Tammy "tried" to keep her family together with Reece? Spare me. As if Matt sabotaged the relationship. Matt's dad even liked a comment about Tammy being the naggy( controlling) wife. So obviously Matt has discussed this issue with his parents. Tammy was also never at Matt's family celebrations and don't tell me she wasn't invited because that would be a lie. Pregnancy is 9 months, and they both went out during it with each other's group of friends. When does she get the right to tell him he can't go out??? She was fully capable of going to the gym up until the last week and flying 18 hrs to wherever it was, for her birthday week at 34 weeks. Stop pulling the victim card out for her, it's embarrassing. It takes two to keep a family together and she's already proven that giving up is easier than fighting. History tells us that.

And Matt was already a father for 2 years before Posie came along. If she didn't like his parenting then, she shouldn't have had a baby, that she wanted, with him.
R u like Matt’s dad or something? Matt’s a coke head loser why r u so ride or die for him hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 32

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
OMFG. Has anyone seen these screengrabs from Reeces mum?
Was Reece actually telling the truth when he said Tammy was making it hard to see the kids?
Like no one believed him, me included.
This is fucking huge. Changes the entire story Tammy told everyone.
Not a Tammy fan but a lot times these men are the way they are because of mommy dearest at home. He fucked off and left the country, father of the year.

Reactions: 24

Shouttoallmylostboys1

It's the back ache I got watching her spine do this in her posts. Wish there was an option for "similar pics" on Instagram, like there is on Google. Where you can see actual red carpet photos, paparazzi shots as suggested photos right under whatever influencers overly Photoshop and bend/break the hell of.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

cate92

How old is Matt? Is Tammy even 30 yet!? What a life she’s had and so many kids/baby daddies.

I met my husband when we were in our late 20’s travelling the world and he was partying more than me. Once we got together we both settled down. I remember at our wedding his cousin who still has not settled down and still parties telling me I “changed him” and he used to be fun. Ugh. Some people are ready to grow up and others aren’t, they have to do it in their own time, or for the right reason and person .
So many kids/baby daddies? Settle down. She had two kids with one man… decent gap and then had a baby with the next. I’d hardly say that’s “so many”.

• Haha
D

Deleted member

Can’t stand how she contorts herself to make her arse look even bigger and the juxtaposition of photos of her wearing bikinis akin to dental floss next to pics of those gorgeous kids

Reactions: 22

idk2

VIP Member
has anyone else seen that thread on twitter about reece deleting all photos of saskia and wolf from his instagram?
YES. His justifications for it just made him sound like an even bigger dick. He had like 10 excuses in 2 hours.

"I'm starting a new chapter in my life" OK BUT THEYRE YOUR CHILDREN.
"This is a business page" ITS FULL OF YOUR GF
"I don't want to use my kids or have them on SM" POSTS STONE THE MINUTE THE HEAT PASSED

He had so many excuses and they were ALL shite. Poor Tammy, she may have gone a bit wild after the break up but she always had her children's best interests at heart and they were always put first. People always came for her for partying and would say well she should look after her kids, but if they're with their dad, why cant she do as she pleases? She doesn't pawn them off just so she can party. She seems really settled and happy in her new relationship and they seem to filming some sort of show around the sisters (Emilee, Tammy, Star and Amy)

Reactions: 21

Noname123

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow her a year or so ago because she was extremely irritating. I assume she still is! I used to like her before she broke up with the father of her children and started trying to be mates with the Kardashian’s. She used to be normal and now she’s just an Instagram twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mimimi23

I'm shook that she's only 26 😳

She looks like someone in their late 30's/early 40's trying to hold on to their youth. She's so trashy looking

• Wow
Reactions: 20

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Anyone stop to think why Matt waited until Tammy was on a plane to Europe when he launched his side piece. It's like the dv relationship I was in and if I wanted to go have fun with my friends they would do something or post something so then the focus is on that rather then being able to go somewhere and just enjoy yourself. Surely if they are in a relationship he could of done it before or after the trip.
To be honest?! I don't think it's that deep.

Reactions: 20

doedoebirds

Screen Record from Dutchminty on Instagram. Tammy even says " the cats keep coming back for more". Does that mean Tammy let's it happen all the time? Like they are Posys toys, whilst she's busy looking in the mirror taking selfies.
And she knows it's wrong because why would she delete it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

Some thoughts on Trashy at the wedding:

- THATS A HUGE BITCH!
- Nobody likes her. The only girl taking shots w her you could tell was wasted. She mainly hung out with her sICiliaN disco ball dressed mother
- who the fuck puts their phone on the bar on constant record and calls randoms over for shots. Are we 20?
- just like at the clubs she’s recording randoms who don’t want to be recorded ; except this time it’s random old people. Even they have a man Tracy. Go home and wear your faja … looks like you need it
- I guarantee Trashy was the only one at that wedding who left the wedding drunk, with her parents, to go back and sleep over at her parents house, alone. No man, no cousin sleepover, no dignity.. just her and her Maloneys
who are you on about? I’m confused

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sarahnfocks

Kayla Itsines is 31 and acts it. Tammy is 28, looks about 35 and acts like she’s 18 😳
Kayla also got with her best friends boyfriend/ex (whilst they were dating 😰) and is now carrying his child! mean girl vibes

• Wow
  • Sick

fever105

I’m sorry, but Reece looks like a heavy drug user. I’ve thought it for years but can’t deny it any longer. Something is taking priority over his life and children and I think drugs/steroids are it.
He got caught up in Tammy’s world and has been lost ever since.

Heyitsjustme

Not sure if it’s been mentioned previously in this thread but does anyone find it weird that London used to stalk Tammy and reeces Instagram and relationship while they were together 😂

• Wow

doedoebirds

She deleted the TikTok video. Maybe because of the comments criticizing what she had done.
On a other note, go listen to Outspoken Podcast latest about this Tammy and Matt saga. Listen to them suck up Tammy's ass. It's so embarrassing.They say Tammy deserves to shade the new girlfriend because no one is better than Tammy or at Tammy's level. And these girls call themselves professionals and unbiased 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Lollyy

VIP Member
To be fair tammys kids seem really sweet and well behaved, I don’t see her as being a bad mum? But I might be wrong

Reactions: 16