Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Tammy is following Reece again, but he's not following her back lol.
LMFAO- the timing is spot on
---
How did Tammy try and back track with her immature Tik Tok?! I saw The Outspoken girls said something about it?! But I can't stand their voices and kiss ass tit.
That podcast said that Tammy deserved to shade Matt because he told everyone that his new surfboard was an upgrade a few weeks ago - not kidding ya! Pretty sure those girls get paid from Tammy because they never ever report on the truth with her, making up their own positive stories. I have some screenshots but only the ones before they stopped commenting. Funny how they let loose on all the other celebs, like recently Sophie, when they definitly should have turned off comments if they are worried about sounding bad. They are just ass suckers and biased journo's.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hehe, this is fuckn hilarious.
Can you imagine all the Tammy stan tea pages going crazy removing years of shady tit Reece has done. Like it never existed :ROFLMAO:and was just made up by "other" people. Archive Archive Archive........just incase it all needs to be brought back up :ROFLMAO:
And after 5 years, she's suddenly followed him straight after she got publically humiliated by Matt showing off his pretty new girlfriend.
Does she honestly think people are dumb and dont know her motive? Its Tammy FFS, she has never been a decent human and has lied her way through life. Bad karma girl, bad karma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair tammys kids seem really sweet and well behaved, I don’t see her as being a bad mum? But I might be wrong

Reactions: 16
She unfollowed him again, but I get the feeling she put the wonky bolt-ons out for him in the last post. We all know Reece loves his silicone.

Reece aside, Tammy is the walking embodiment of that popular mean girl who peaked in high school and remained stuck there mentally and emotionally. There's no amount of money or followers in the world to make up for the egocentrism, snobbiness and good god, that amount of narcissism. She's probably surpassing Kanye in the unrelenting self adoration category.

• Haha
Can you imagine Reece having to raise Matts kid, he cant even look after his own 🤣 If I were Matt, Id be going for full custody of Posy
Matt ain't a saint.... I can't stand him either. He is a sell out of Posy for sponsored posts as well. He has a bit of a creepy vibe when he speaks.
---
To be fair tammys kids seem really sweet and well behaved, I don’t see her as being a bad mum? But I might be wrong
Agree

Reactions: 8
This is the vibe I get too, the kids seem nice, normal, polite, they are cute looking too, unlike other scabby influencers kids who seem like absolute spoilt turds, such as the Kearns.

Reactions: 13
There's a big difference between child abuse and child neglect. Tammys kids dont understand the ramifications of wearing no sun protection or not being buckled in a car seat correctly.
---
This is the vibe I get too, the kids seem nice, normal, polite, they are cute looking too, unlike other scabby influencers kids who seem like absolute spoilt turds, such as the Kearns.
I feel Tammys kids are heavily disciplined and receive the full front of Tammys anger. I sometimes look at saskia and see she's one very unhappy little girl. Their behaviour, if they have any, wont show up until later years. At this point, they are controlled by what their mum makes them do. But this also has to do with Reece not being around. They both have to be held accountable for that. And I dont know the Kearns but some influencers like to show reality, like Skye Wheatley and her kids- Tammy does not do that. Tammy only shows posed color co-ordinated smily shots. This is why I dont believe what we see is the truth.

Last edited:
She unfollowed him again, but I get the feeling she put the wonky bolt-ons out for him in the last post. We all know Reece loves his silicone.

Reece aside, Tammy is the walking embodiment of that popular mean girl who peaked in high school and remained stuck there mentally and emotionally. There's no amount of money or followers in the world to make up for the egocentrism, snobbiness and good god, that amount of narcissism. She's probably surpassing Kanye in the unrelenting self adoration category.
Its morning in Italy, she would have woken up to see that he didnt accept friend request/ follow back, so unfollowed him out of embarrasment

• Haha
  • Wow
There's a big difference between child abuse and child neglect. Tammys kids dont understand the ramifications of wearing no sun protection or not being buckled in a car seat correctly.
---

I feel Tammys kids are heavily disciplined and receive the full front of Tammys anger. I sometimes look at saskia and see she's one very unhappy little girl. Their behaviour, if they have any, wont show up until later years. At this point, they are controlled by what their mum makes them do. But this also has to do with Reece not being around. They both have to be held accountable for that. And I dont know the Kearns but some influencers like to show reality, like Skye Wheatley and her kids- Tammy does not do that. Tammy only shows posed color co-ordinated smily shots. This is why I dont believe what we see is the truth.
That’s true, I hadn’t really thought of it like that. I hope she’s not awful to those kids ☹

Reactions: 2
Matt ain't a saint.... I can't stand him either. He is a sell out of Posy for sponsored posts as well. He has a bit of a creepy vibe when he speaks.
---

Agree
So Tammy is a sellout for Posy's sponsored posts? I cant see a problem if she's doing it all the time and he's just been picked up by Bonds. Whats the difference? Posy belongs to both of them. I hate it honestly but if Matts seeing her do it, why shouldnt he.
Also. Matt has a speech impairment from his underbite? His parents should have gotten him jaw surgery as a child but back then it was around $12,000, so maybe not affordable. You will notice he slows down his words and has to concentrate on what he's saying so his words come out fluent. My uncle is the same.

Reactions: 5
---

Agree
What has Matt done? Never heard of any shade on him except for when he was with Tammy when she was doing coke on Hamilton Island and getting booted off. Oh that and not being there to help her do grocery shopping when she was pregnant, but they werent even living together then anyway. The way he talks is irrelevant as Tammy puts on a fake accent and a soft voice, when we all know she's the loudest bogan in the room.
Love to hear the tea on Matt, I think everyone would

Tammy, Reece and Matts kids are adorable but she's raising them as priviliged kids, so time will tell how they turn out. Its just a generational thing because thats what she had. I personally feel they are getting what they want but not really experiencing the normal stuff we all had as kids. The kids only know 5 star hotels, have probably never seen a tent in their life. I feel only Matt can give that to Posy, she will be a well grounded adult

You sure she unfollowed Reece? This comment is on her latest post but she's blocked me from commenting because I told her to protect her baby in the sun.
Speaking of sun. Look at how fast the boat is going. Has she not heard of windburn or a sunhat? Poor Posy, she's going to have age and sun spots like Tammy at 20.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
You sure she unfollowed Reece? This comment is on her latest post but she's blocked me from commenting because I told her to protect her baby in the sun.
Speaking of sun. Look at how fast the boat is going. Has she not heard of windburn or a sunhat? Poor Posy, she's going to have age and sun spots like Tammy at 20.
Imagine Tammy getting that desperate that she has to relive her past relationship. I'm here for it 🙌 couldnt think of a more deserving couple to be honest. Both have the same narcissistic personalities and thrive off drama and egotism. I'd be making sure Reece gets tested for STDI's as he's been linked to a few women. Reece will be running out of money soon too and will need a place back in Queensland. And yeah, funny how the diehard psychotic Reece haters have suddenly become the Reece lovers because her and Matt have split. This is the best bit 😆

• Haha

Wonky bolt ons is the best description for those odd shapes breasts. I'd get them redone if I was her.

And spot on with your description of Tammy and her mean girl mentality. Super immature.

This kiss looks so fake and set up. I wonder how many takes it took. Saskia looks like She's well and truly over it

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who remembers these? I remember Tammy deleting that suntanning one right away. Look at the bitchy look she gives Saskia when she doesn't want to go paddling with her. Rather lay in the sun frying her skin

Attachments

• Sad
I can't quote again for some reason, but here's some thoughts:

1. I checked this morning and now, Reece isn't in her follow list anymore. I'm agreeing with the commenter who mentioned her embarrassment. That definitely irked her. Reece was probably screwing another random tall, skinny, brunette Bali model that met his eye once, while Tammy spends her luxurious European vacation acting like a child getting back at her ex for living instead of appreciating her surroundings. Soulmates.

2. Matt seems a good dad now, but he was so awful when he was trashing Reece when they went public, he got warned he'll end up the same. Still continued doing it. Only stopped now when he's got Posy. He also took every chance to be a pretend dad to Wolf and Saskia just for the pictures. I believe if he built a connection he pretended to have, he wouldn't have called bonding with them 'babysitting', and he'd try to still see them if he was as attached as they pretended he was. Only thing irking me now is him being 35 with a child and pursuing someone who is 21 or 22 and in a completely different life area. I'm not a fan of age-gap relationships in people as young as her, the most when the other side is 30+ years old.

3. Siri, play Stan by Eminem. Tammy stans are unhinged, delusional and seem to be suffering from a bad case of cognitive dissonance. I didn't blur out this username as this is a fake account belonging to the R&L hate group. I got chills reading this, poor baby feeling so pissed she had to block a 'hater' on someone else's behalf instead of touch grass :-( Life is hard for anyone who stans Tammy.

4. I'm getting pop-ups for a new thread. How does that work, does the same creator of this one need to make a new one? I'm still green here with this forum.

Attachments

• Wow