Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumb people attract each other. They both admitted to be heavily into weed when they dated. Then after breakup, Tammy got heavily into the coke and ecstasy crowd and never stopped even when getting with Matt. And lately, I'm guessing Tammy's having coke for breakfast to drop that weight so quick and give her the energy she says she needs to be a single mum
yea this is so true. And some people have literally the WORST gut instinct/intuition on others. They can’t read them or see them for who they actually are. It’s a gift you’re born with 🤣
---
Haha, couldn't help myself. A week apart. That's some incredible photoshop Isabella Laws. Guessing bestie Tammy taught her the tricks 😂😂😂
Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dumb people attract each other. They both admitted to be heavily into weed when they dated. Then after breakup, Tammy got heavily into the coke and ecstasy crowd and never stopped even when getting with Matt. And lately, I'm guessing Tammy's having coke for breakfast to drop that weight so quick and give her the energy she says she needs to be a single mum
Do you remember when Tammy said this? i don't remember hearing it!

Reactions: 5
Do you remember when Tammy said this? i don't remember hearing it!
Tammy said it on a very recent video about what she was like before getting into fitness. I will hunt it down. Would have been TikTok or Instagram but she definitely said it.
---
Does Reece live in Bali permanently now or something?

I feel like I fell out of the loop ages ago when he became so uninteresting.

Wasn't he managing a clothing brand? Now jewelry? Still wonder where he gets the money from to be in these Balinese resorts/Airbnbs all the time on top of having to pay child support? His business seems popular but not enough engagement on socials that would go hand in hand with a tonne of product sales. Idk seems off
Reece isn't running any businesses. He has removed everything from his Bio. It all seemed very dodgy to me, especially the Italian one

Reactions: 7

Wasn't he managing a clothing brand? Now jewelry? Still wonder where he gets the money from to be in these Balinese resorts/Airbnbs all the time on top of having to pay child support? His business seems popular but not enough engagement on socials that would go hand in hand with a tonne of product sales. Idk seems off
Bali is super cheap as a vacation spot. But that aside, Reece's parents are loaded. He just hides it better than Tammy tried to hide hers with the inconsistent lies she put up about her upbringing. His mom used to post getting new whips every couple of years before she closed her accounts, they have a house on water with a huge backyard and a pool Reece photographed himself in often. I sincerely doubt he's paying any child support. Not really sure why, I just have a feeling he fully abandoned the kids in all aspects, except a handful of gifts every third birthday at this point.

Reactions: 9
He needed his gym broski to give him a 'punishment' (side-eyeing this wording) to lift a weight. What kinda 'punishment' does he need to see his kids, Stone the most at this point? DuEs pAiD (I can't express how much I cringe every time he writes this) to everyone except his own flesh and blood.
It was worth a close up. Look at his receeding hairline and baldness. He's keeping his hair long so he can do a comb over later on.
Geez he's glowed down. Still missing leg day.
:giggle:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Haha, couldn't help myself. A week apart. That's some incredible photoshop Isabella Laws. Guessing bestie Tammy taught her the tricks 😂😂😂
Imagine looking back on your 30th Birthday photos and its not even close to looking like you :eek: She's completely redesigned her entire face. Given herself rhinoplasty and liposuction. How awful of her, I honestly feel really bad for her. I wonder if she'll erase them all

• Haha
Was on this TikTok by Tammy. Smoked weed heavily everyday, all-day.
our of interest I went to watch the full video of this and aside from the bad makeup I couldn’t get past her being 28 and Wolf being 7 and her saying she was 19 when he was born but then correcting herself to 20 saying their birthdays are close. I have heard her say this before but she was clearly 21 when he was born, I paid close attention when their birthdays rolled around one year to check.

Does she think 20 sounds better or something? I can understand she was pregnant at this age so maybe gets confused( but then why throw 19 in the mix?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
our of interest I went to watch the full video of this and aside from the bad makeup I couldn’t get past her being 28 and Wolf being 7 and her saying she was 19 when he was born but then correcting herself to 20 saying their birthdays are close. I have heard her say this before but she was clearly 21 when he was born, I paid close attention when their birthdays rolled around one year to check.

Does she think 20 sounds better or something? I can understand she was pregnant at this age so maybe gets confused( but then why throw 19 in the mix?
She lies about everything. She told everyone on her tiktok that she doesnt shade anyone but did she forget about the Kylie Jenner/ Wolf sage not long ago

Bahaha. She thought the TikTok video would be gone forever. Just did a search on Tammy Hembrow Shade and this came up. That page also has the original video but it didn't show in search

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone share the TikTok handles the videos appear so I can search? Videos aren’t showing for me

Reactions: 3

I was a follower when Wolf was a baby. Her entire shtick then was that she was a poor, struggling teenage mother selling programs, who used her last dollar as investment in a project she didn't knew if it would succeed (the first booty building program Reece wrote for her). In many places 19 is considered already a legal adult. I should tell my mother she was, in fact, a pregnant teenager at her evidently green 21 and 23 years old, according to Tammy and her logic.

💊 Dealer

How did Tammy try and back track with her immature Tik Tok?! I saw The Outspoken girls said something about it?! But I can't stand their voices and kiss ass tit.

I see Tammy is following Reece again, but he's not following her back lol.
Of course Tammy followed Reece, right after the shade scandal and unfollowing of Matt. Thats how I've learnt she works. Shes really a nasty piece, isn't she. This is purely to try to make Matt jealous, for what reasons, i dont know. Matt wouldnt give a tit because he knows the toxic relationship Tammy and Recce had. Tammy is desperately trying to revive content. Plus there were rumours she cheated on Matt in Bali with Reece, like she cheated on Reece with Tyga in LA. Tammy will do anything but so will Reece- he will follow her, he also needs and wants to be talked about. Honestly, I like reruns, so watching them pretend that they are a perfect couple again would make my day
---
How did Tammy try and back track with her immature Tik Tok?! I saw The Outspoken girls said something about it?! But I can't stand their voices and kiss ass tit.
Tammy said it had nothing to do with Matt, it was a current trend but when i looked up this trend, it was last Summer in 2022. And she unfollowed Matt right after uploading it- why do that if it was a 'trend' and why delete it? She could have just turned off comments and left the 'trendy' video. Such a lie and that tiktok explaining it, ppft, body language, she cant even look straight in the camera, very obvious lie when looking away whilst saying it had nothing to do with Matt. She did this too when lying about her collapse at Kylie Jenners party. A truth teller will look directly at you whilst explaining without many blinks and head movements (im in HR and deal with interviews, had to do a course on body language)

Last edited: