Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I wasn’t gonna comment on it at all haha I honestly don’t have the energy nor motivation to argue about this BUT I honestly HONESTLY think that in those you’ve posted she’s either used a filter, which I haven’t argued, or she’s doing the body builder pose which is a specific pose to make your waist look tiny. And you might think this is silly but I legit just tried to copy the reflection photo as an experiment and yes 100% she’s on an angle so the reflection looks wide. And I am def not posting my own on here haha. I don’t understand the point of the pregnant one. She’s heavily pregnant so…??

What I was trying to say is I often find it refreshing when I can see her with flaws in her skin, looking like a normal tired mum or moving about normally in videos where you can see she is actually very toned. She won’t look the same in real life because photos are posed and sometimes filtered. Of course people are gonna catch photos of her at awkward angles/with awkward facial expressions when she’s not posing.

ugh I never thought I would be defending an influencer. I hate myself a tiny bit for this. I just think people are weirdly unfair on her and I just felt like saying it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh come on....you seriously can not see her altering her body? REALLY? You think that bum photo, which is the exact same angle, isn't altered? Matt took the genuine one. And you cant see her slice off half her jaw to make it snatched????????????
Not even worth arguing.
I'm on the hunt for more now just for future reference on here.

Reactions: 9
These are just a few I found. The last one pregnant was taken by someone else that saw her. The breastfeeding photo, look at how long her fingers are.
The reflection one certainly has nothing to do with the angle she is on. Even her face profile is different. Shes done many photos in that same spot and its never reflected this.
These aren't just filtered but her face and body has also been altered by photoshop. I'm on the hunt for more now. I found heaps on google btw
---
More found on google
---
and more...Even her proposals photos
In those additional ones: in every single one the difference is between the camera or posing (and yes obviously a filter in one.) Have you never posed in a photo before? Also that last one… that second girl has totally different hair wth..
And a totally different tan line! From different swimmers lol. From the same day though? Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In those additional ones: in every single one the difference is between the camera or posing (and yes obviously a filter in one.) Have you never posed in a photo before? Also that last one… that second girl has totally different hair wth
You are deluded. That is Tammy on her boat cruise on the Whitsundays Islands. Matt took that photo of her sunburn form that day that Tammy uploaded on the island. That is Tammy LOLOLOLOL.

Reactions: 4
In those additional ones: in every single one the difference is between the camera or posing (and yes obviously a filter in one.) Have you never posed in a photo before? Also that last one… that second girl has totally different hair wth..
And a totally different tan line! From different swimmers lol. From the same day though? Ugh.
The holiday video is on You Tube if you want to come out of Fantasy Land. Tammy wore many differernt swimmers for her insta shots. Thats Tammy in all those photos and she most certainly does photoshop her body. She makes her ass bigger and her waist smaller all the time. On top of that, she filters and poses with her body angled to make people think she's got an hourglass figure. Everything she does is deceiving- she fooled you, didn't she? EXACTLY why it's important to expose influencers like her, so young vulnerable women are aware.

This is why I wasn’t gonna comment on it at all haha I honestly don’t have the energy nor motivation to argue about this BUT I honestly HONESTLY think that in those you’ve posted she’s either used a filter, which I haven’t argued, or she’s doing the body builder pose which is a specific pose to make your waist look tiny. And you might think this is silly but I legit just tried to copy the reflection photo as an experiment and yes 100% she’s on an angle so the reflection looks wide. And I am def not posting my own on here haha. I don’t understand the point of the pregnant one. She’s heavily pregnant so…??

What I was trying to say is I often find it refreshing when I can see her with flaws in her skin, looking like a normal tired mum or moving about normally in videos where you can see she is actually very toned. She won’t look the same in real life because photos are posed and sometimes filtered. Of course people are gonna catch photos of her at awkward angles/with awkward facial expressions when she’s not posing.

ugh I never thought I would be defending an influencer. I hate myself a tiny bit for this. I just think people are weirdly unfair on her and I just felt like saying it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unfair? Sweetie, no one is to blame but herself for continuing to fool people over so many years.There are many more worthy genuine people to follow on Instagram who refuse to alter their body in any form, whether that be filtering or photoshopping.
What makes it worse is that she's selling a fitness lifestyle and profiting from it. Yes she's fit, more than most of us BUT that doesn't take away her use of editing. She's a scammer, plain and simple.

Hey @didshesaythat , I've an extended weekend and extra time, so I thought I'll help you out! I found like 20 something different pictures on Instagram just by using simple hashtags, not sure how the previous poster couldn't come up with anything. Picked out the ones that don't repeat old posts here and were seen less. All text and image credits to the people who posted these on their pages, none of that belongs to me.
---
Edit: I couldn't add more before, so here's the final four in pink underwear with circled Photoshop content. Again, don't own the text or photos, neither one of these is mine, it's an Instagram post. Also I can't download videos, but there are few where she obviously filtered video to alter her body. Carpet lines mismatching, body markings (beauty marks and moles) missing, bellybutton being differently shaped and sized, walls and wall tiles moving like a wave, pool edges and background tiling moving with water too. Edit 2 for clarifying.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hey @didshesaythat , I've an extended weekend and extra time, so I thought I'll help you out! I found like 20 something different pictures on Instagram just by using simple hashtags, not sure how the previous poster couldn't come up with anything. Picked out the ones that don't repeat old posts here and were seen less. All text and image credits to the people who posted these on their pages, none of that belongs to me.
---
Edit: I couldn't add more before, so here's the final four in pink underwear with circled Photoshop content. Again, don't own the text or photos, neither one of these is mine, it's an Instagram post. Also I can't download videos, but there are few where she obviously filtered video to alter her body. Carpet lines mismatching, body markings (beauty marks and moles) missing, bellybutton being differently shaped and sized, walls and wall tiles moving like a wave, pool edges and background tiling moving with water too. Edit 2 for clarifying.
I want to know what ‘paps’ are going around photographing Z grade ‘celebs’. So bizarre. Surely there are more interesting things to report on?!

But yes sadly she does feel the need to over it with the photoshopping.

I have seen a few influencers out in the wild before and by far the only one who actually looks like she does in her photos is Brooke Hogan. Nadia bartel also looks pretty much like she does in real life vs photos.

Unfair? Sweetie, no one is to blame but herself for continuing to fool people over so many years.There are many more worthy genuine people to follow on Instagram who refuse to alter their body in any form, whether that be filtering or photoshopping.
What makes it worse is that she's selling a fitness lifestyle and profiting from it. Yes she's fit, more than most of us BUT that doesn't take away her use of editing. She's a scammer, plain and simple.
‘Sweetie’, you need to take a breath. You have an unhealthy obsession with her based on your comments. Calm down.
---
---
I completely agree that there is a huge difference between posing and not posing, and filter and no filter. (She is not trying to say there is ‘no filter’ with that filter. That is the name of the very popular filter. Heaps of people use it.) I have said yes she poses and uses filters but I don’t believe she photoshops. I will admit that one in front of the wardrobe is the only one where I can see she has probably edited her arm. I still maintain that compared to so many other influencers, I like seeing her real skin and real body.
And yes I follow so so many bopo influencers and accounts that expose editing 🙂
---
The holiday video is on You Tube if you want to come out of Fantasy Land. Tammy wore many differernt swimmers for her insta shots. Thats Tammy in all those photos and she most certainly does photoshop her body. She makes her ass bigger and her waist smaller all the time. On top of that, she filters and poses with her body angled to make people think she's got an hourglass figure. Everything she does is deceiving- she fooled you, didn't she? EXACTLY why it's important to expose influencers like her, so young vulnerable women are aware.
I am all for exposing influencers and celebrities who lie about their appearance. The Kardashians are putrid, for example. I think she is good at posing which is what makes her ass bigger and waist smaller. Of course the photos on her grid are going to be chosen carefully and she definitely uses filters (she has admitted this). What I’m trying to say (and then I’m giving up because on one hand I don’t care enough but on the other hand I feel like I should care because I really do believe she’s treated unfairly) is that watching her stories etc, she’s often getting ready and makeup free and not posing etc etc and it’s refreshing for me to see what she looks like behind the curated Insta shots.
Also… ok she wore heaps of different swimmers but that’s from the same day? And the hair? But… even if it IS her, it’s still a matter of lighting and posing. People are acting like people must look identical in all photos and from all angles. I think some people are reaching because they dislike her so much 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
‘Sweetie’, you need to take a breath. You have an unhealthy obsession with her based on your comments. Calm down.
---

I completely agree that there is a huge difference between posing and not posing, and filter and no filter. (She is not trying to say there is ‘no filter’ with that filter. That is the name of the very popular filter. Heaps of people use it.) I have said yes she poses and uses filters but I don’t believe she photoshops. I will admit that one in front of the wardrobe is the only one where I can see she has probably edited her arm. I still maintain that compared to so many other influencers, I like seeing her real skin and real body.
---

I am all for exposing influencers and celebrities who lie about their appearance. The Kardashians are putrid, for example. I think she is good at posing which is what makes her ass bigger and waist smaller. Of course the photos on her grid are going to be chosen carefully and she definitely uses filters (she has admitted this). What I’m trying to say (and then I’m giving up because on one hand I don’t care enough but on the other hand I feel like I should care because I really do believe she’s treated unfairly) is that watching her stories etc, she’s often getting ready and makeup free and not posing etc etc and it’s refreshing for me to see what she looks like behind the curated Insta shots.
Also… ok she wore heaps of different swimmers but that’s from the same day? And the hair? But… even if it IS her, it’s still a matter of lighting and posing. People are acting like people must look identical in all photos and from all angles. I think some people are reaching because they dislike her so much 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha, not really. I just hate fake ass witches who convince gullible people who believe a word she says or does.
The woman hasn't an honest bone in her body and she's proved that time and time again over many many years ( as shown here).
Guaranteed her partners see the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
For what its worth, I used to often see Tammy and Reece around as i used to live near them and my ex and Reece were friendly with one another.

Tammy definitely edits her pictures, girl's built like a fridge!
I can kind of understand the arguement that she doesn't edit herself into a whole different person, but to me that is more damaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

---

OKAY....you've made me do it again :sneaky:Round 3.
I have uploaded a photo to prove that was Tammy in the hotel room, only because you actually couldn't believe that that was Tammy (says alot really). Notice her rose tattoo and the same room as in the video she uploaded. The girls at work found these. They are a mix of heavy photoshop, filters and cosmetic enhancements.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
YOU CAN SEE HER SIDE FLOWER TATTOO. Thats def Tammy and the video of The Great Barrier Reef has her wearing a few different bikinis on each day, for her photoshoots.
---
---
SHE PHOTOSHOPPED HER PREGNANCY PHOTOS??????????? I have no words. I actually thought they looked odd at the time.
Thats pretty low and it kind of makes me sad thats she's that far gone in the head to even think that's okay to do 😩

Last edited:
For what its worth, I used to often see Tammy and Reece around as i used to live near them and my ex and Reece were friendly with one another.

Tammy definitely edits her pictures, girl's built like a fridge!
I can kind of understand the arguement that she doesn't edit herself into a whole different person, but to me that is more damaging.
Yeah this makes sense. Girls that have large muscle mass can look ‘fat’ in photos. It’s a shame she works out only to hide her physique behind photoshop. She should embrace it.

Yeah this makes sense. Girls that have large muscle mass can look ‘fat’ in photos. It’s a shame she works out only to hide her physique behind photoshop. She should embrace it.
She really only ever photoshops her bum to look bigger and her waist to look smaller. She fools people into believing she has an hourglass figure, which is far from what she has. Emilee has a big frame too but never seems to bother to photoshop it.
Tammys problem is her entire life and reputation is based on her booty and the booty program she sells to get it. This is where its misleading.

Attachments

• Wow
I want to know what ‘paps’ are going around photographing Z grade ‘celebs’. So bizarre. Surely there are more interesting things to report on?!

But yes sadly she does feel the need to over it with the photoshopping.

I have seen a few influencers out in the wild before and by far the only one who actually looks like she does in her photos is Brooke Hogan. Nadia bartel also looks pretty much like she does in real life vs photos.

It's the paps you call on yourself, probably. Among these posts on Instagram there had been one with significant paparazzi shots taken by the same person Tammy once posed with, and that guy remarked he liked working with her. It's the same thing like one set of paps taking pictures of Kylie Jenner actual face and the other day she called the paps on the family payroll to take photos of her all dolled up, make up on and evident extra facial editing (they also pay for paps on red carpet to edit them to their liking and release those - this is why I mainly trust Getty images for posting actual raw photos).
---
---

---

Lol. Lets put it like this. Photoshop distorts the body or face image you have in favor of the one you want to have. Do filters not do that? Do you have your normal, natural face when you put a filter of an orange fruit on your face? Or when you do those snap chat filters with puppy ears and tongue, or the one with a fish face that only has your eyes? Is that still your natural face when you do these filters? The same applies when someone uses skin smoothing filters, lip pumping ones, etc. And for the record, there IS a post of Tammy's where she says her make up was done so good it doesn't need a filter... With an obvious distorting and smoothing filter on, strong enough you barely see make up. It's among the posts I've browsed last night. I'm gonna look for that and the pap post today/tomorrow and plaster it here. Tammy has also said she got lip fillers when oldest kids were younger and later vehemently denied she got any filler or surgery. I don't trust a word out of her mouth, especially when she says "no filter" with an entire filter name above her head and her face smudged.

If you want to see the real her, you're better off angling for video frames where she is relaxed or paparazzi shots. They're here in these posts. Because the real her does not exist on her page. This is the same woman who deleted off her entire nipple in a close-up breastfeeding shot she could have captured and just not posted if she didn't want her nipple out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
It's the paps you call on yourself, probably. Among these posts on Instagram there had been one with significant paparazzi shots taken by the same person Tammy once posed with, and that guy remarked he liked working with her. It's the same thing like one set of paps taking pictures of Kylie Jenner actual face and the other day she called the paps on the family payroll to take photos of her all dolled up, make up on and evident extra facial editing (they also pay for paps on red carpet to edit them to their liking and release those - this is why I mainly trust Getty images for posting actual raw photos).
---

Lol. Lets put it like this. Photoshop distorts the body or face image you have in favor of the one you want to have. Do filters not do that? Do you have your normal, natural face when you put a filter of an orange fruit on your face? Or when you do those snap chat filters with puppy ears and tongue, or the one with a fish face that only has your eyes? Is that still your natural face when you do these filters? The same applies when someone uses skin smoothing filters, lip pumping ones, etc. And for the record, there IS a post of Tammy's where she says her make up was done so good it doesn't need a filter... With an obvious distorting and smoothing filter on, strong enough you barely see make up. It's among the posts I've browsed last night. I'm gonna look for that and the pap post today/tomorrow and plaster it here. Tammy has also said she got lip fillers when oldest kids were younger and later vehemently denied she got any filler or surgery. I don't trust a word out of her mouth, especially when she says "no filter" with an entire filter name above her head and her face smudged.

If you want to see the real her, you're better off angling for video frames where she is relaxed or paparazzi shots. They're here in these posts. Because the real her does not exist on her page. This is the same woman who deleted off her entire nipple in a close-up breastfeeding shot she could have captured and just not posted if she didn't want her nipple out.
The papparazzi guy is Jayden Seyfarth and she use to be friends with him but they had a falling out when she didnt plan for their usual set up and he surprised her at the airport. She got all nasty because she wasnt prepared and dolled up. He started calling her nasty and mean and that London was much nicer and prettier than her (he took Londons photos when she arrived at airport once). Jayden is in my ex's circle of friends.

---

Thanks for the tip off @Shouttoallmylostboys1, I can help you out with a few we found today xx
Check out the filter used in the video, her face is constantly warping :rolleyes: (video quality turned out poor on here) And the size of her ass in the second (have screenshots of people comments saying the same thing)

Round 4

Attachments

@Mikahla thanks for the name tip! For some reason I thought his name was Seth, lol. It helped in finding these. I've also seen just that he was the one behind video/pictures of red hair Tammy and that Saski shoot on the rocks. I remember that story with London circulating, I never connected the dots it was the same man photographing them/saying that.

@didshesaythat yes, those are the pictures I was talking about! I was about to post a photo/photo of the "no filter" and make up with "no filter", thank you for putting them up. I also found another, albeit a bit older Photoshop fail. In the pink bikini. Didn't knew about it before, but her defense was apparently that pool walls are soft as sponges, hence the background tiling going down when she sat on it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha