Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looking so tiny in her new walking reel isn’t she?!?
You can see that's edited. Look at how smoothed/ blurred her skin is and where are all her dark moles that she has on her stomach? A commenter mentioned thigh gap too, which she's never had before. Maybe she did the old credit card trick 😁
---
@Mikahla thanks for the name tip! For some reason I thought his name was Seth, lol. It helped in finding these. I've also seen just that he was the one behind video/pictures of red hair Tammy and that Saski shoot on the rocks. I remember that story with London circulating, I never connected the dots it was the same man photographing them/saying that.

@didshesaythat yes, those are the pictures I was talking about! I was about to post a photo/photo of the "no filter" and make up with "no filter", thank you for putting them up. I also found another, albeit a bit older Photoshop fail. In the pink bikini. Didn't knew about it before, but her defense was apparently that pool walls are soft as sponges, hence the background tiling going down when she sat on it 🤦🏽‍♀️
OMFG....look at the pool photo. Look at where her belly button is 👀😱🤣 She's edited it so much, her button moved over from middle to side. And look at the shape of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stuff the tiles, this is better
---
@Mikahla thanks for the name tip! For some reason I thought his name was Seth, lol. It helped in finding these. I've also seen just that he was the one behind video/pictures of red hair Tammy and that Saski shoot on the rocks. I remember that story with London circulating, I never connected the dots it was the same man photographing them/saying that.

@didshesaythat yes, those are the pictures I was talking about! I was about to post a photo/photo of the "no filter" and make up with "no filter", thank you for putting them up. I also found another, albeit a bit older Photoshop fail. In the pink bikini. Didn't knew about it before, but her defense was apparently that pool walls are soft as sponges, hence the background tiling going down when she sat on it 🤦🏽‍♀️
OMFG....look at the pool photo. Look at where her belly button is 👀😱🤣 She's edited it so much, her button moved over from middle to side. And look at the shape of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stuff the tiles, this is better
---
Just sayin’ 😊
This is the the kind of content I’m referring to 🤍
Oh please....even these have a soft filter on them. What insta mumma doesn't complain about their babies sleeping habits, just for content and sympathy. They all do it. Both her sisters did it and still do it (Emilee recently). Did she upload them to her feed for the world to see? NO! She's scraping the barrel atm for content because the "family goals" has left the building. She's aiming her content towards other mum's now so they can relate to her. I mean, we all live that "millionaire privileged lifestyle", don't we 😏 Where we can drop off our babies and kids with mum, sisters and baby daddies everyday and not pay a cent while we pop into the gym and then get dressed up to go to lunch and dinner. Or hop on a plane to do some photos in LA and go out partying at night, while the kids get looked after for free.
Come on! There is nothing relatable about her. You think new mum's don't get sleep? This is Tattle, not a site for showing your obsession with an influencer. It's a sight to vent your frustrations about them and their toxic problematic behaviours.
Has anyone seen her kittens lately after the kitten abuse video???????? You use to see them playing around in the background or their cat tower in the lounge area. Neither there anymore
---
Just sayin’ 😊
Oh please....even these have a soft filter on them. What insta mumma doesn't complain about their babies sleeping habits, just for content and sympathy. They all do it. Both her sisters did it and still do it (Emilee recently). Did she upload them to her feed for the world to see? NO! She's scraping the barrel atm for content because the "family goals" has left the building. She's aiming her content towards other mum's now so they can relate to her. I mean, we all live that "millionaire privileged lifestyle", don't we 😏 Where we can drop off our babies and kids with mum, sisters and baby daddies everyday and not pay a cent while we pop into the gym and then get dressed up to go to lunch and dinner. Or hop on a plane to do some photos in LA and go out partying at night, while the kids get looked after for free.
Come on! There is nothing relatable about her. You think new mum's don't get sleep? This is Tattle, not a site for showing your obsession with an influencer. It's a sight to vent your frustrations about them and their toxic problematic behaviours.
Has anyone seen her kittens lately after the kitten abuse video???????? You use to see them playing around in the background or their cat tower in the lounge area. Neither there anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just sayin’ 😊
There's a video of Tammy in bed just woken up with her cheek glitching from the filter used in above posts. Dont assume just because she's woken up that it isnt edited some way. Her face and skin looks filtered in these photos you posted
---
At least she's honest about her baby not sleeping so we can give her that!
But that's not something you lie about anyway. She's always had problems with Posys sleep patterns. Good for the old sympathy comments

Reactions: 1
You can see that's edited. Look at how smoothed/ blurred her skin is and where are all her dark moles that she has on her stomach? A commenter mentioned thigh gap too, which she's never had before. Maybe she did the old credit card trick 😁
---

---

---

---

Look, I think I’ve been pretty diplomatic. I wasn’t talking about the no sleep thing. I was talking about the unflattering angles and the blemishes. I don’t see much of that from many other influencers, so I was giving credit where credit’s due. I personally bleeping hate influencers. Like, absolutely hate the influencer phenomenon. But after reading this thread on Tammy, particularly comments from you, I was like ok people are reaching because they don’t like her. Again, I’m just giving credit where credit’s due. In terms of obsession with an influencer, you might wanna flip that spotlight, sweetie.

Reactions: 5
What I’m curious about with her, is she never declares ads on stuff, how do her and her sister get away with that? Or are they that cashed up they don’t care?

Reactions: 5
What I’m curious about with her, is she never declares ads on stuff, how do her and her sister get away with that? Or are they that cashed up they don’t care?
It's a massive fine, averaging over $60,000 per ad.
They don't disclose because it makes them look like they are being honest about the product instead of being paid to sell the product. The influencers get paid also for the amount of people who buy using their codes. So of course their fans believe their "honest" opinion and buy the product.
Now if they declare that they are getting $$ to sell sell sell, people will be wary because they know their opinion is biased because they are working for the company.
Very misleading. Tammy does it for HiSmile, Womans Best, Loungewear, Home hair laser (which reviewed doesn't work) and the breastfeeding pumps (?)

Reactions: 1
Raspberry, you're free to believe whatever you wanna believe in. That's totally fine. But you've tried to make us look like fools with later replies when we've put out evidence, as if we're blind. And have slightly changed your stance from body editing to now blemishes. For your reference, the first photo in my big post in last page is her admitting she is smoothing her blemishes and breakouts. And a ton of photos to show her face is mannequin smooth edited she doesn't even have regular face lines.

As a former fan, I believe she only wasn't photoshopping when those hard popping dark light instagram filters was on, when she was pregnant with Wolf. I stopped following around Saskia's birth somewhere and was getting reacquainted with Tammy in the last few months. Comparing what I've seen then to now is mad to me, because she's a fully different person each picture she puts out. And from who she was back then. And it's not just the surgeries. I agree with previous comments, her face does glitch on a cheek in the beginning. The market is full of mostly Asian and some American based face & body distorting apps, it's quite easy to find filters from softer to hard changing whatever you want to change. Unsure if I can name drop, there's a few amazing accounts talking about those filters, how they're hard to spot and the harm they do. Tammy's 'natural' pics always look different from the actual capture (hello purple pants photo with newborn Posey, and the post partum video versus edited Instagram picture. That was not embracing the "unflattering" side). They're always gonna be fixed to suit HER and not the reality of her face/body. I've yet to see her post a not calculated, angled and edited photo we see in other people's snaps of her or paparazzi photos. A reminder she only embraced her post children body when she needed extra engagement. And that she was four, five ish days post Posy's birth when she pushed for her PPprogram she created as someone not licensed for such delicate physical recovery. That's not really embracing the "less flattering side", however I'll argue the heck out of post birth bodies being amazing regardless of their size & shape, that the period after birth isn't "unflattering", it's hard and bounce back culture is so body shaming and toxic.

Again, you're fully free to believe what you want, but don't gaslight us when she has a track record of manipulative editing and we have eyes to notice when theres a filter. Plus when there are misconstrued posts and statements, with eligible paparazzi photos for evidence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
“Raspberry, you're free to believe whatever you wanna believe in. That's totally fine. But you've tried to make us look like fools with later replies when we've put out evidence, as if we're blind. And have slightly changed your stance from body editing to now blemishes. For your reference, the first photo in my big post in last page is her admitting she is smoothing her blemishes and breakouts. And a ton of photos to show her face is mannequin smooth edited she doesn't even have regular face lines.”

Wait huh? I haven’t changed my stance at all. I have always maintained that I appreciate that she doesn’t edit herself, although I admitted she uses filters (which, for the most part, doesn’t bother me because she also shows herself at times with ‘flaws’ and ‘blemishes’ etc.). And great that she admits to sometimes smoothing her breakouts, isn’t that what we want? More transparency? The only ‘proof’ of body editing I’ve seen is that wardrobe one, that’s the only one where I can see she’s probably used photoshop. Which is a shame. The others just look posed, lighting, skin filter etc.

I’ll break it down: Tammy is a huge influencer that makes money off the way her body looks. She is very skilled at showing off the results of her workouts in traditional ways like bodybuilder poses. She also often uses beauty filters.
However: as such a huge influencer, I appreciate that she often shows herself in more unflattering ways. I also truly believe that, when it comes to Tammy, people forget that Instagram is a curated space, hate that she posts flattering photos, decide that she is a fraud and cry photoshop when it’s not.
I have two daughters and therefore have a stake in unrealistic beauty standards. However, we have to be smart and critical consumers of beauty culture. Tammy has time and resources very few people have to achieve the body she has. This is important to know. But crying photoshop when it’s obviously just trained posing, I think is, as I’ve said before, unfair.

• Haha
  • Angry
“Raspberry, you're free to believe whatever you wanna believe in. That's totally fine. But you've tried to make us look like fools with later replies when we've put out evidence, as if we're blind. And have slightly changed your stance from body editing to now blemishes. For your reference, the first photo in my big post in last page is her admitting she is smoothing her blemishes and breakouts. And a ton of photos to show her face is mannequin smooth edited she doesn't even have regular face lines.”

Wait huh? I haven’t changed my stance at all. I have always maintained that I appreciate that she doesn’t edit herself, although I admitted she uses filters (which, for the most part, doesn’t bother me because she also shows herself at times with ‘flaws’ and ‘blemishes’ etc.). And great that she admits to sometimes smoothing her breakouts, isn’t that what we want? More transparency? The only ‘proof’ of body editing I’ve seen is that wardrobe one, that’s the only one where I can see she’s probably used photoshop. Which is a shame. The others just look posed, lighting, skin filter etc.

I’ll break it down: Tammy is a huge influencer that makes money off the way her body looks. She is very skilled at showing off the results of her workouts in traditional ways like bodybuilder poses. She also often uses beauty filters.
However: as such a huge influencer, I appreciate that she often shows herself in more unflattering ways. I also truly believe that, when it comes to Tammy, people forget that Instagram is a curated space, hate that she posts flattering photos, decide that she is a fraud and cry photoshop when it’s not.
I have two daughters and therefore have a stake in unrealistic beauty standards. However, we have to be smart and critical consumers of beauty culture. Tammy has time and resources very few people have to achieve the body she has. This is important to know. But crying photoshop when it’s obviously just trained posing, I think is, as I’ve said before, unfair.
Still denying that Tammy uses Photoshop ( that changes the size of her body) even though photos are right in front of you.
I can't believe a grown woman with children would believe lighting and angles can double the size of a bum ( Matt's photo v beach photo). That is extremely obvious. And the photo from I think, the Maldives, where she's photoshopped (and heavily filtered) her face to look long and elongated, instead of the slightly puffy pregnant face she had at the time.
I feel for your children. They will grow thinking this is normal, considering you do. And not only do you not acknowledge, you try to make it out that it's normal acceptable behaviour.
I don't know where you're looking but I certainly have seen all the recent baby mummas without make up, showing their tiredness, complaining about lack of sleep and crying from being so overwhelmed. I see many with imperfect skin not wearing make up and still not filtering. I see plenty, in fact most, that show truth in post partum photos wearing pads and showing off their beautiful big PP bellies. I have seen NONE Photoshop or wear white g strings a few days after birth spruiking their FITNESS APP.
You are following the wrong people.
You need to re-evaluate who you think is real and who is not. Tammy certainly is not and she's certainly fooled you ( hopefully not your children).
As said before- you have gaslighted people on here.

Reactions: 2
Still denying that Tammy uses Photoshop ( that changes the size of her body) even though photos are right in front of you.
I can't believe a grown woman with children would believe lighting and angles can double the size of a bum ( Matt's photo v beach photo). That is extremely obvious. And the photo from I think, the Maldives, where she's photoshopped (and heavily filtered) her face to look long and elongated, instead of the slightly puffy pregnant face she had at the time.
I feel for your children. They will grow thinking this is normal, considering you do. And not only do you not acknowledge, you try to make it out that it's normal acceptable behaviour.
I don't know where you're looking but I certainly have seen all the recent baby mummas without make up, showing their tiredness, complaining about lack of sleep and crying from being so overwhelmed. I see many with imperfect skin not wearing make up and still not filtering. I see plenty, in fact most, that show truth in post partum photos wearing pads and showing off their beautiful big PP bellies. I have seen NONE Photoshop or wear white g strings a few days after birth spruiking their FITNESS APP.
You are following the wrong people.
You need to re-evaluate who you think is real and who is not. Tammy certainly is not and she's certainly fooled you ( hopefully not your children).
As said before- you have gaslighted people on here.
I don't think there's a point in continuing this anymore. This is either a super fan, a super troll, someone from Tammy's squad or someone truly ignorant to everything posted. Or heck, maybe a politician with all the gaslighting power. Notice how they hold only onto face filters from my previous comment? Nothing on obvious very very fresh post partum photos/that YouTube video. There's no amount of bodybuilding poses that can shrink a uterus that just had a baby in it a few days prior to the photo. Or change bellybutton size, shape, location. Or bend down pool walls and move bathroom tiles around! And I wonder where exactly the "unflattery" is, when everything is curated per the poster themselves. But I'll leave it at that, there's legitimately no point in debating anymore.

Anyways, do any of you think that influencer giveaway thing she was a part of, is shady? Maybe it's just my skepticism someone'd give away lots of money or a valuable car like that. It seems like a get-followers-quick scheme, I haven't checked accounts that were drawn so far. Oftentimes they end up being made by giveaway creators so they get to keeo whatever's given away (hello few YouTube families who've done this).

The math ain't mathing
She rarely gets any comments anymore, yet her followers are getting bigger everyday. 10,000 overnight but no jump in comments the following days 🤦
So obvious she's buying them.
Also, anyone noticed she's trying to re create herself now with the posts? Focusing on child exploitation and single mum goals. And the men are already complaining (read latest family post, in "hidden comments".
Basically all the men have left the page and only the same people comment.
She's trying to appeal to single mum's.
I mean nothing screams single mum more than flexing all your designer brands, holidays and cars... *rolls eyes*
She's even failing at hitting the target there.

Attachments

• Haha