Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The math ain't mathing
She rarely gets any comments anymore, yet her followers are getting bigger everyday. 10,000 overnight but no jump in comments the following days 🤦
So obvious she's buying them.
Also, anyone noticed she's trying to re create herself now with the posts? Focusing on child exploitation and single mum goals. And the men are already complaining (read latest family post, in "hidden comments".
Basically all the men have left the page and only the same people comment.
She's trying to appeal to single mum's.
I mean nothing screams single mum more than flexing all your designer brands, holidays and cars... *rolls eyes*
She's even failing at hitting the target there.
There are so many posts about Tammy buying her followers over the past 2 years. She use to get average 2000 day and heaps of comments and now 10 grand a day and getting like 200 comments. Its pathetic she's trying to reach kardashian status. As if the number of followers matter when people can see no one basically comments. People aint dumb
---
The math ain't mathing
She rarely gets any comments anymore, yet her followers are getting bigger everyday. 10,000 overnight but no jump in comments the following days 🤦
So obvious she's buying them.
Also, anyone noticed she's trying to re create herself now with the posts? Focusing on child exploitation and single mum goals. And the men are already complaining (read latest family post, in "hidden comments".
Basically all the men have left the page and only the same people comment.
She's trying to appeal to single mum's.
I mean nothing screams single mum more than flexing all your designer brands, holidays and cars... *rolls eyes*
She's even failing at hitting the target there.
She is so far from being relatable, it hurts my brain. Just a kick in the face to real single mums whose daily life is a real struggle.

Reactions: 2
Random guess but emilee is fasting for Ramadan etc so maybe something to do with that if they fell out. Although as close sisters im sure they will be okay again very soon

Reactions: 5
Random guess but emilee is fasting for Ramadan etc so maybe something to do with that if they fell out. Although as close sisters im sure they will be okay again very soon
You implying Star is too lazy to cook for herself because Emillee isn't? I dont know about that. Stars a vegan too, so a clash of diet would have been there beforehand.
Star has changed since breaking up with her last boyfriend, maybe some tension from there. Or maybe she had issues with Emilees hubby and Em is backing him. Or maybe Emilee doesnt like her new boyfriend and doesnt want him around the house, especially during Ramadan.
Could be so many reasons. Could be for media attention too.
Tammy and Em had a falling out too and that created alot of talk, so I'm going with publicity stunt

Reactions: 3
You implying Star is too lazy to cook for herself because Emillee isn't? I dont know about that. Stars a vegan too, so a clash of diet would have been there beforehand.
Star has changed since breaking up with her last boyfriend, maybe some tension from there. Or maybe she had issues with Emilees hubby and Em is backing him. Or maybe Emilee doesnt like her new boyfriend and doesnt want him around the house, especially during Ramadan.
Tammy and Em had a falling out too and that created alot of talk, so I'm going with publicity stunt
More implying clash of cultures maybe

Reactions: 8
Why is Starlette (just as trashy as her name) living with Emilee, her husband & their 5 kids?
Odd situation.

Oooh what happened??

Oooh what happened??
Dont know what happened. Theres a post about it on Tea Time Facebook and I remember seeing all the questions on Em's and Tammys posts. I think it was last year whilst she was pregnant, maybe just before. But it was also the time Star and Matt unfollowed each other. So something big went down in the family, I think. Matt refollowed but Star didnt. Could have also been the time when Matt and Tammy first blocked each other too. They blocked because all their tags, comments and likes diseapeared from both their accounts (as quoted by Influencersupdatesau)

Dont know what happened. Theres a post about it on Tea Time Facebook and I remember seeing all the questions on Em's and Tammys posts. I think it was last year whilst she was pregnant, maybe just before. But it was also the time Star and Matt unfollowed each other. So something big went down in the family, I think. Matt refollowed but Star didnt. Could have also been the time when Matt and Tammy first blocked each other too. They blocked because all their tags, comments and likes diseapeared from both their accounts (as quoted by Influencersupdatesau)

The more time passes (and my stance changed), the more I think Matt probably called the entire family out on their issues and bs overall, which led to issues. He seems to continue leading a healthy life, likes and parents his kid, has stable friends (I'd argue his coke dealing business partner choice) and doesn't seem to be about the posh & vapid bs the family is all about. All the Photoshop, body image issues they refuse to go to therapy for, the lies and feuds. He seems a rare down-to-earth addition to the family, other spouses/partners included. Maybe Rory too, but I never looked much into him.

Reactions: 7
Why she getting so pissed off at a 9 month old for saying "dadda" instead of " mumma"? Look at the look she gives her. It's a baby FFS

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Oh god. What a find. How sad that her father (kids great grand dad) didnt get to meet them due to Tammy.
But that man is Reece when he's older :LOL:

Reactions: 1
OMFG. Has anyone seen these screengrabs from Reeces mum?
Was Reece actually telling the truth when he said Tammy was making it hard to see the kids?
Like no one believed him, me included.
This is bleeping huge. Changes the entire story Tammy told everyone.
Not a Tammy fan but a lot times these men are the way they are because of mommy dearest at home. He fucked off and left the country, father of the year.

Reactions: 24
Look at his mums Facebook. Plenty of more recent photos there 🙈
Reece has been seeing the kids since he's returned to Australia. The facebook photos are dated are all after that.
---
Not a Tammy fan but a lot times these men are the way they are because of mommy dearest at home. He fucked off and left the country, father of the year.
No one likes Reece here, so dont worry about what we all think. Abandoning kids once is bad enough but twice is deplorable.
Sorry but I'm not blaming his mum one bit for his shortcomings. Doesnt matter if she is nice or a witch, her account was on public for this whole time (until someone got these photos). Pretty clear what was happenning back then (4/5 years ago)

Reactions: 6
Look at his mums Facebook. Plenty of more recent photos there 🙈
They are all the photos that I remember Reece uploaded to his stories at the time.
The screengrabs I uploaded are the 2 years after their breakup 2108 and 2019 when Reece did say it was hard to see them.
The guys a prick, I know but this has more to do with the behaviour from Tammy.

OMFG. Has anyone seen these screengrabs from Reeces mum?
Was Reece actually telling the truth when he said Tammy was making it hard to see the kids?
Like no one believed him, me included.
This is bleeping huge. Changes the entire story Tammy told everyone.

Yup, I saw these when dutchminty shared Reece's mom's page. She also posted on Facebook she didn't get to see kids for a long while more than once. Their old vlogs, when they'd travel abroad to exotic beaches, Reece's mom was always mentioned she babysat and the kids saw her often before the break up. She just didn't wanna be on camera like allegedly Tammy's mom before, so they'd both not show her face then.

She seems really loving and nice, really adores the kids and tries hard to be involved. Reece is a total deadbeat, but I'm inclined to believe Reece at that time and his mom. Tammy said it herself in 2020 she refused any contact with her and the kids outside of her home, Reece and his parents included, and pulled kids out of school. But claimed it was "due to COVID". I had some close cases where they've managed to peacefully co-parent and rearrange visits based on lockdowns - and my family's family-law business worked on mediations and configuring custody to benefit both parents in strict lockdowns - so that statement of hers didn't really sit well with me. Anything after that is Reece's own fault, let me just clarify that.

Reactions: 1
From what we see, Reece is seeing the kids "occasionally" according to his stories. And a few times when he flew back to Australia while still with London, he saw them and uploaded photos. He likes to get "proof" but I wonder how often he really does see them? They still are with Tammy most weekends, so the typical weekend visitation doesn't happen. And by the looks of it, he shares a place with someone ( always vases of flowers in the background so I reckon maybe a female- unless he fancies them), so I doubt kids have sleepovers.

From what we see, Reece is seeing the kids "occasionally" according to his stories. And a few times when he flew back to Australia while still with London, he saw them and uploaded photos. He likes to get "proof" but I wonder how often he really does see them? They still are with Tammy most weekends, so the typical weekend visitation doesn't happen. And by the looks of it, he shares a place with someone ( always vases of flowers in the background so I reckon maybe a female- unless he fancies them), so I doubt kids have sleepovers.
I doubt the kids would have sleepovers now Reece is linked to some London look a like. I'm sure they spend their nights together