Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saw her today in selfridges.. she’s breathtakingly stunning however deffo looks different! she was lovely though
breathtakingly stunning. Never heard her described as that. This photo is zoomed in, so lost its definition. Her skin is all pigmented and blotchy
---
Tammy’s photo vs an unfiltered photo
Okay but how come she is WHITE? Would I be correct saying that all her fans were defending her because she had a REAL tan because of the sun in Queensland. People saying she had a bottle one were bashed to the ground.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tammy’s photo vs an unfiltered photo
The stripper shoes sets off the outfit real well. She's so skinny now, like no curves at all (except for the bolt ons). Her face looks so drawn. She was much better with normal weight. I think she may be having some body related issues

Reactions: 2
Ribs now sticking out when relaxed. Fans were going on that it was ok and healthy in that bikini one because she was stretching her arm up behind her head but here she's not. I've never seen her like this

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I hate to be that person because post birth hair loss, weight loss, eating issues, all that exists. But prolonged cocaine use also affects hair (strength, length, loss) and body weight. I hope I'll be wrong and that it isn't her drug addiction, or an eating or body image disorder in the works. As a primary parent to 3, I think she needs to start taking better care of herself, for herself and her kids. Besides just working out and showing a couple clean meals online. Therapy would be a great place for her and her sisters to start, given that they all have body image issues in one way or another.

Reactions: 3
I can't put my finger on it but something looks different with her face. Could she be using some form of steroid to get muscle growth? Her profile/ jaw/ the chin, is cut like a mans. Entire look is masculine, hard. Maybe too much Botox or filler. I just can't pin point it.
Where's that photo from? She never uploaded it. Must be a paparazzi one. She looks so old. The fake tan has to go, looks disgusting

Reactions: 1
I can't put my finger on it but something looks different with her face. Could she be using some form of steroid to get muscle growth? Her profile/ jaw/ the chin, is cut like a mans. Entire look is masculine, hard. Maybe too much Botox or filler. I just can't pin point it.
What on earth would fit in that handbag

I know a few people married to muslims, who aren't themselves. It can work but you need a very strong marriage and relationship. I think she may have said it in a Q & A years ago. Its in my head, and I'm fairly certain it was from her mouth. She puts on a yearly Eid Mubarak event and gets it catered for by her bestie's event company, for free of course. I think she keeps it quite because she doesnt come across as one who practises it to the full degree and may get negative feedback for it and we all know Emilee, she cries when she hears negative things BOO HOO. She wouldnt want to ruin her reputation and all
Yes, my partner is Muslim and I'm in to spirit tit the is bad in his religion. I don't allow pork in the house and I buy halal meat. He converted after being together for 7 years and I support it, he is a better father and partner since he became Muslim.

Has emilee changed her sons name? I’m confused
Yeah I couldn’t tell if she just meant pronunciation (from Gabriel to “ja-brell”) or spelling as well bc she said she would be changing his name on his school bag…?

This is so sad. After seeing her TikTok crying because she wasn't like her sisters, she's now following their footsteps. She's changed her name, got tattoos, doing their poses and photoshopping. Honestly, I feel bad for her. So many expectations. I thought she was going to be the unique one and I was looking forward to her content. Another thot in the making.
Look where she's dragged in her stomach

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10