Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't quote comments again today for some reason. I'm not on Tik tok, but I'd pay to see those comments 😂 Is she deleting them as fast as she does on Instagram? And this cut and angle indeed do show her lazy eye more! But it's a small price to pay to imitate a Kardashian yet again.

Reactions: 1
It's the blank vacant stare that gets me every time. It's like she's trying to think of a word but it's beyond her year 9 vocabulary. Why does she dumb herself down so much? If only her friends would say something. If we can see it, why are her friends letting her do it.

Reactions: 4
Excluding her equally self absorbed, snobby, narcissistic sisters, her only friend Isabel acts like a paid yes woman. She was in the influencer update account saying how "haaaaawwwwwttt" Tammy is. Acts like a 12 year old who just learnt some slang every time a fan account hypes Tammy. She appears to only say what feeds Tammy's ego, or what Tammy pays her to say. They always gave off the Queen B (Tammy) and minions (Isabel) dynamics.

Let's not forget this was the same woman who laughed with and wished for newborn Stone to die with Tammy's unhinged stalker fans, she was deeply involved with the people who stalked London & Reece, when Tammy was upset Reece moved on. I don't expect two braincells rubbing together in anyone who hangs with Tammy.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Excluding her equally self absorbed, snobby, narcissistic sisters, her only friend Isabel acts like a paid yes woman. She was in the influencer update account saying how "haaaaawwwwwttt" Tammy is. Acts like a 12 year old who just learnt some slang every time a fan account hypes Tammy. She appears to only say what feeds Tammy's ego, or what Tammy pays her to say. They always gave off the Queen B (Tammy) and minions (Isabel) dynamics.

Let's not forget this was the same woman who laughed with and wished for newborn Stone to die with Tammy's unhinged stalker fans, she was deeply involved with the people who stalked London & Reece, when Tammy was upset Reece moved on. I don't expect two braincells rubbing together in anyone who hangs with Tammy.
Wtf? Guessing this was on that reeceandlondon????? hate account 😔 I've only come across her thirsty friend Steph Mac (?) on TikTok who always drops her name on her account but Tammy never replies.
Guessing that account are onto London's new partner now. They must be struggling with content. He doesn't seem the type to care, in fact, neither does London. She leaves all the comments now. Probably does it so people can see how stupid they really are.

Reactions: 1
Wtf? Guessing this was on that reeceandlondon????? hate account 😔 I've only come across her thirsty friend Steph Mac (?) on TikTok who always drops her name on her account but Tammy never replies.
Guessing that account are onto London's new partner now. They must be struggling with content. He doesn't seem the type to care, in fact, neither does London. She leaves all the comments now. Probably does it so people can see how stupid they really are.
I can finally quote again! Last year around this time there was a screenshot, from a group chat in Instagram. It was that page and I think the TH opinion one was involved too. I think they're both the same people honestly. But they said awful things about London and Stone, to the point of wishing for stillbirth or that he won't make it. Isabella (I just seen I messed her name up there) liked that photo and I can't remember if she LOL'd or sent a crying laughing emoji. It was quick to be deleted, but I still think some Tammy exposing pages have it. If they're there. Tammy got people involved to take Scam Tam and the I sell fake booty programs pages down, Amy and Emilee were also messaging similar pages gaslighting users on Photoshop use and Reece things. I get not líking someone, I do not get wishing an innocent kid death and laughing about it just because I don't like the kids family. God help Matt's next official girlfriend and next child.

• Wow
This is veeeerrrryyy rich and ironic, coming from someone who:

Came from famous parents with money.
Had and still has a lot more privileges in life than most.
Who spent her sweet time posting shots and complaints about her ex(es), them moving on and whatnot. For years.
Who is currently sitting in a Bentley, probably parked outside of her million Aus dollars house with a pool, on water. Full of cosmetic procedures done for vanity and with money people now dream of using to feed their families.
Who ignores that venting and complaining are safe & valid emotional and mental releases, because bottling emotions up leads to physical and mental health issues.

Thought I'd share this with you, Tammy, or whoever from your insta stalker crew would be reading this thread.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is veeeerrrryyy rich and ironic, coming from someone who:

Came from famous parents with money.
Had and still has a lot more privileges in life than most.
Who spent her sweet time posting shots and complaints about her ex(es), them moving on and whatnot. For years.
Who is currently sitting in a Bentley, probably parked outside of her million Aus dollars house with a pool, on water. Full of cosmetic procedures done for vanity and with money people now dream of using to feed their families.
Who ignores that venting and complaining are safe & valid emotional and mental releases, because bottling emotions up leads to physical and mental health issues.

Thought I'd share this with you, Tammy, or whoever from your insta stalker crew would be reading this thread.
LOL. Someone called her out on her page for pretty much the same things.
I'm almost embarrassed she had the balls to actually say that but I guess most of her weezel followers dont know her past.

Reactions: 3
LOL. Someone called her out on her page for pretty much the same things.
I'm almost embarrassed she had the balls to actually say that but I guess most of her weezel followers dont know her past.

Oh they know what Tammy says. Whenever you point out inconsistencies in her stories, fans get mad and they gaslight you. Just like Tammy does. They'll just lap up whatever she spits, and won't bother to check. Just like we all know Reece wrote her programs she still uses, confirmed by both of them long before, as much as she wants to deny it. Or that she's had insanely valuable tools of foreign private schools, traveling and residing abroad. I only seen the comments after I made the post, because the hypocrisy shocked me rather hard. There was only one at the time laying stuff out, and the person was relentlessly attacked. Maybe Tammy deleted similar ones. I felt sick reading people defend her as if she's some sort of a life saving saint. And ironically it's people who probably didn't come from the same privilege and don't hold the same 24 hours in a day. I truly dislike this influencer culture.

Reactions: 3
I have held off from posting this because I thought maybe I had missed something. I swear I have looked and looked at her Instagram and her stories and I actually feel like Tammy is one of the most unfiltered influencers out there. Of course sometimes she uses filters, a lot of people do, but for the most part, I see her showing flaws in her skin and unedited videos of her body. I have not found one instance of photo shop. And then I read this thread and I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. What am I missing?

Edit to say that I am passionate about influencers and celebrities being honest about their filter/photoshop usage especially when selling beauty products! I follow a lot of accounts that expose photoshop etc. I just really don’t think Tammy is guilty of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have held off from posting this because I thought maybe I had missed something. I swear I have looked and looked at her Instagram and her stories and I actually feel like Tammy is one of the most unfiltered influencers out there. Of course sometimes she uses filters, a lot of people do, but for the most part, I see her showing flaws in her skin and unedited videos of her body. I have not found one instance of photo shop. And then I read this thread and I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. What am I missing?

Edit to say that I am passionate about influencers and celebrities being honest about their filter/photoshop usage especially when selling beauty products! I follow a lot of accounts that expose photoshop etc. I just really don’t think Tammy is guilty of this!
Can I pull off your blinkers? In some photos she has filtered so much of her face, her nose has disappeared. Its not only filters but a hell of alot of photoshop. You only need to google her name with photoshop to see some examples. She will only ever show her cellulite when its related to selling her gym program, all the other times it airbrushed smooth.
There was recently a scandal that went viral of her forgetting to edit her reflection.
Even the filters on her tiktoks videos warp her face.
There are a few accounts on Instagram that i've seen with her edit fails for videos and photos.

Reactions: 10
Can I pull off your blinkers? In some photos she has filtered so much of her face, her nose has disappeared. Its not only filters but a hell of alot of photoshop. You only need to google her name with photoshop to see some examples. She will only ever show her cellulite when its related to selling her gym program, all the other times it airbrushed smooth.
There was recently a scandal that went viral of her forgetting to edit her reflection.
Even the filters on her tiktoks videos warp her face.
There are a few accounts on Instagram that i've seen with her edit fails for videos and photos.
Yes it was that reflection one that made me start thinking ok people are just desperate to think she photoshops because it is so obvious that she is on an angle… therefore the reflection of course would look wider.
I do agree she uses filters but most people do on Instagram, most that I follow anyway. I’m just saying I don’t think she photoshops 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just googled her name and ‘photoshop’ and can not find any definitive proof! I might be wrong I just feel like I need to be fair because I’m the first person to jump on an influencer for lying when it comes to something they’re selling.

• Haha
Yes it was that reflection one that made me start thinking ok people are just desperate to think she photoshops because it is so obvious that she is on an angle… therefore the reflection of course would look wider.
I do agree she uses filters but most people do on Instagram, most that I follow anyway. I’m just saying I don’t think she photoshops 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just googled her name and ‘photoshop’ and can not find any definitive proof! I might be wrong I just feel like I need to be fair because I’m the first person to jump on an influencer for lying when it comes to something they’re selling.
These are just a few I found. The last one pregnant was taken by someone else that saw her. The breastfeeding photo, look at how long her fingers are.
The reflection one certainly has nothing to do with the angle she is on. Even her face profile is different. Shes done many photos in that same spot and its never reflected this.
These aren't just filtered but her face and body has also been altered by photoshop. I'm on the hunt for more now. I found heaps on google btw
---
More found on google
---
and more...Even her proposals photos

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
These are just a few I found. The last one pregnant was taken by someone else that saw her. The breastfeeding photo, look at how long her fingers are.
The reflection one certainly has nothing to do with the angle she is on. Even her face profile is different. Shes done many photos in that same spot and its never reflected this.
These aren't just filtered but her face and body has also been altered by photoshop. I'm on the hunt for more now. I found heaps on google btw
This is why I wasn’t gonna comment on it at all haha I honestly don’t have the energy nor motivation to argue about this BUT I honestly HONESTLY think that in those you’ve posted she’s either used a filter, which I haven’t argued, or she’s doing the body builder pose which is a specific pose to make your waist look tiny. And you might think this is silly but I legit just tried to copy the reflection photo as an experiment and yes 100% she’s on an angle so the reflection looks wide. And I am def not posting my own on here haha. I don’t understand the point of the pregnant one. She’s heavily pregnant so…??

What I was trying to say is I often find it refreshing when I can see her with flaws in her skin, looking like a normal tired mum or moving about normally in videos where you can see she is actually very toned. She won’t look the same in real life because photos are posed and sometimes filtered. Of course people are gonna catch photos of her at awkward angles/with awkward facial expressions when she’s not posing.

ugh I never thought I would be defending an influencer. I hate myself a tiny bit for this. I just think people are weirdly unfair on her and I just felt like saying it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10