Tammi.tmb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel like the girls names aren’t too out there, so I’m going to go with Otis or Oliver.

Reactions: 3
I actually feel like the girls names aren’t too out there, so I’m going to go with Otis or Oliver.
I agree, I like the girls names & they are nice looking kids, I think a fairly standard name might be on the cards.
Oliver is a good choice.

Reactions: 2
I agree, I like the girls names & they are nice looking kids, I think a fairly standard name might be on the cards.
Oliver is a good choice.
I think Oliver is just a tad too common for them - I reckon and Oaklyn or something or just Ollie maybe

Maybe they’ll go an Orlando

Does the super sensitive Jase not know how I’ll mannered it is to wear a hat at the dinner table?
They are both a pair of grifting f*cktards with no manners, NO one gives a crap what you order for dinner or dessert on your latest well deserved child free holiday.

Does the super sensitive Jase not know how I’ll mannered it is to wear a hat at the dinner table?
They are both a pair of grifting f*cktards with no manners, NO one gives a crap what you order for dinner or dessert on your latest well deserved child free holiday.
Wearing a hat to eat but never wearing shoes in shops or restaurants, makes sense 🙄

Tammi eavesdropping at the beach, darl you did worse than the lady who made a comment you didn’t agree with, you plastered your version of what happened on the internet. Not every screaming kid has ‘trauma.’
The bike shorts & crop tops look tight & uncomfortable too.

Reactions: 1
Oh duck off you self righteous bleep.
duck she is a pathetic bleep.
So glad she’s for all the time in the world and that useless husband too to be home playing board games with their kids every single day.
Sometimes actual hard working parents let their kids have a screen for a bit of down time, no need to shame others for it. Can’t wait until this new baby comes and fucks their perfect little world right up.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, is this witch ever at home? She is ALWAYS going for weekends away, wanted to do a 1 week baby moon but has no one to look after the kids.....like what do she and the semen retainer actually do all day?! What is it that is so stressful they require weekends away more often than they change underwear?
Exactly, they get 6 hours a day 5 days a week when the kids are at school, go have a lunch or spa date together during that time.

Reactions: 4
I just got back from the Dawn service on the beach at Mooloolaba where there is literally thousands of people. Who do I see going against the crowd to get to the beach. The semen retainer & children 🙄 poor Tammi must be exhausted & still in bed being the only human in the world to ever carry a child.
EDIT. Just seen her stories she was there I didn’t see her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just got back from the Dawn service on the beach at Mooloolaba where there is literally thousands of people. Who do I see going against the crowd to get to the beach. The semen retainer & children 🙄 poor Tammi must be exhausted & still in bed being the only human in the world to ever carry a child.
Of course she’d be there….instagramable photos to be taken.

Now she’ll just complain how tired she is later because she got up early for the dawn service 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So her in laws are going to stay with them for 4+ weeks to help out when Baby O arrives, is her Dad still living downstairs?