Tammi.tmb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her ad for the shampoo bar. Her hair has been coloured in her "after" reveal but in the comments when someone mentioned it changed your hair colour she reckons it's from the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So FIL will house sit, so safe to assume her own Dad living there with them didn’t work out.
Another week off school for the kids too.

Where will this trip be? Bet it’s sponsored.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So FIL will house sit, so safe to assume her own Dad living there with them didn’t work out.

How many holidays do these grifters need?

Reactions: 2

then where is the second sausage dog and the cat?
she said her dad lived with them and they spent all their time with him…

Probably dead or offloaded now they have Sunny the golden pet
I was wondering that too, but then I saw both the sausages in the background of her story maybe a night or two ago. They were sleeping in their beds on the floor in what I reckon was Tammi’s room

Reactions: 1
Now grifting for bunk beds for her brats.
who would have thought turning off the tv would improve the kids behaviour, ground breaking news.🙀

Reactions: 3
So Tammi is at Big 4 Caloundra, and guess who has a give away coming up, bleeping knew this was another sponsored trip.
Absolutely fucks me off.
These places don’t need influencers promoting them, especially when she’s clearly got another family / friends with kids with them. So I bet they’ve been gifted it too, the kids are having more time off school, makes me so mad.

Attachments

• Angry
Glad to see Tammi got another gifted party for Ruby, so that’s both kids in on grift life now.
Heaven for forbid these cunts pay for their own child’s party.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Glad to see Tammi got another gifted party for Ruby, so that’s both kids in on grift life now.
Heaven for forbid these cunts pay for their own child’s party.
Don't worry - baby boy will get a gifted baby shower soon.

• Angry