Tammi.tmb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is huge! Each my 3 pregnancy that's me full term, probably not even that big, one of my babies was almost 4kg.. i hope she has a huge baby šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m hoping so too šŸ¤£ the razor to her lady garden accident will be like a walk in the park compared to whatā€™s coming her way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yessss Iā€™ve said this before and I got slammed for it and Tammi even did a reel about it! She is huge for 20 weeks!
Here on Tattle? Thatā€™s tit. Say what you like!
I think she looks massive for her gestation, I am aware a lot of it can be fluid and conditions associated with that, but she looks near full term.
Lucky sheā€™s got Jace, hell be able to get into his masculine energy to rub her swollen hooves & rub her hips, with the hopes of ending up inside her šŸ¤® heā€™s such a seedy creep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The way sheā€™s guzzling OJ makes me wonder if sheā€™ll end up with gestational diabetes.
Her new range of ā€œlifestyleā€ products are trashy and cheap knock offs

Reactions: 7
The way sheā€™s guzzling OJ makes me wonder if sheā€™ll end up with gestational diabetes.
Sheā€™s a fuckhead but you canā€™t cause GD. Just in case some of our lurkers see this- itā€™s dictated by the placenta, not what we do or donā€™t do.

She does seem big for 20 weeks, how big were her other kids? she could just be playing it up with poses and angles though haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s a fuckhead but you canā€™t cause GD. Just in case some of our lurkers see this- itā€™s dictated by the placenta, not what we do or donā€™t do.

She does seem big for 20 weeks, how big were her other kids? she could just be playing it up with poses and angles though haha
Fully aware of that, as I had GD with my son, and I have a child with type 1 diabetesā€¦ but when I had it I had an insatiable thirst for juiceā€¦. So thatā€™s what I was referring to. Her insatiable thirst for juice may be an underlying GD.

Reactions: 6
Well I had GD with 2 pregnancies and itā€™s a bastard, so I would love this for her.
Im shocked she guzzling 3L of juice, thatā€™s insane, but I bet she doesnā€™t let the kids have any.

$95 crappy looking sunnies. Wow, awesome business idea you moron. She's insufferable
And you just know she's getting them from China for $5 a pair! These influencers launching brands to make a quick buck should be fkn ashamed of themselves, just contributing to the over abundance of tit on the market, polluting the planet etc - there's so many sunglasses brands out there that I would choose over ever buying crap from this greedy mole. Go get a real job!

Reactions: 9
I like to try on any glasses before I buy them & those are downright ugly overpriced junk.

Reactions: 5
And you just know she's getting them from China for $5 a pair! These influencers launching brands to make a quick buck should be fkn ashamed of themselves, just contributing to the over abundance of tit on the market, polluting the planet etc - there's so many sunglasses brands out there that I would choose over ever buying crap from this greedy mole. Go get a real job!
i would love to know how theyā€™re ā€œsustainableā€

sustaining her lifestyle by ripping off others?

• Haha
She's sold the milk boutique to open a sunglasses brand... šŸ¤”šŸ¤” i feel like that's so 2016 everyone influncers was doing collabs with quay sunglasses and it was overpriced junk.

She's sold the milk boutique to open a sunglasses brand... šŸ¤”šŸ¤” i feel like that's so 2016 everyone influncers was doing collabs with quay sunglasses and it was overpriced junk.
and got pregnant again so owning a pregnancy/BFing brand would have still fit her lifestyleā€¦.

No one wants Sunnies without trying them on. How dumb. More junk for very unintelligent sheep to buy. I'm genuinely shocked there are so many people with no brains buying influencer products. I worry for our species.

Reactions: 3
Soon as I saw those black cabinets and shelving etc in the Earth Me shed I knew that this was a paid partnership when she was sharing stories earlier and hadnā€™t tagged any of it, thatā€™s all gifted and worth tens of thousands of dollars. The bleeping audacity of these scabs.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow