Tammi.tmb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the recent stories about epidurals and how she has had them - given she has gone all earthy are we predicting home birth no pain relief?
Nah not at all. She’s already said earlier that home birth isn’t for her.
Home birth has lots of great benefits and outcomes for those who choose it. Don’t need to be “earthy or hippie” to choose the best place to have a physiological birth 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah not at all. She’s already said earlier that home birth isn’t for her.
Home birth has lots of great benefits and outcomes for those who choose it. Don’t need to be “earthy or hippie” to choose the best place to have a physiological birth 😍
The earthy hippie is a fad. She was vegetarian for awhile and that fad is over

Reactions: 3
Got the grifting list up for baby equipment.
Fucks sake she has two children already, what more could she possibly need?! I bought next to nothing when my second came along and there's a 4 year gap between that one and the first.....bleeping grifters, buy it yourself if you need anything!!

Reactions: 7
I really don’t know a public hospital where she think she will have a private room. If they are busy you are getting bunked up.

Reactions: 4
I course you stuffed your face until you were about to vomit. Good for you. How about a bit of thought for people who are finding it difficult to provide food for their families. You constantly gormandising food is not content anyone wants to see. Just because you’re pregnant & ‘baby boy wants it’ is not a good enough reason to overeat.

Reactions: 3
I course you stuffed your face until you were about to vomit. Good for you. How about a bit of thought for people who are finding it difficult to provide food for their families. You constantly gormandising food is not content anyone wants to see. Just because you’re pregnant & ‘baby boy wants it’ is not a good enough reason to overeat.
She’s being so gross really.
Next up after the baby O comes, she will be complaining about losing all the weight she gained. Lucky she has her pathetic husband home to watch all the kids and do everting so she can get back to gym and Pilates 🙄

Reactions: 2