Tammi.tmb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tammi & her weirdo husband, wow. So much yuck about the pair of them, where do we start.

The semen retention, the ugly facial expressions, the extreme oversharing of her daughters private issues, the lack of care for her 2 sausage dogs, her childhood trauma she bangs on about, her mansion she said no one would ever find but was found in a 2 second google search, her new business Earth Me?

Pop up all the ugly screenshots you have lol

Oh who could forget the terrible skipping video’s too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it's because I'm old but I thought her husband looked stupid in his wedding outfit with shoes & no socks.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's because I'm old but I thought her husband looked stupid in his wedding outfit with shoes & no socks.
Nah, fair call, he looked like a proper idiot, I reckon he thought he was going for hipster chic, but he looked like an absolute drongo.

• Haha
I had to unfollow during Covid because she was unhinged! Even telling people not to use Google because it was controlled by the government 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to unfollow during Covid because she was unhinged! Even telling people not to use Google because it was controlled by the government 🙄
All those Anti Vax people were telling everyone to use Duck Duck Go lol.

Fkn idiot, she's as dumb as the day is long. Girl, you have a public profile on the internet where you post every mundane aspect of your life. They already know everything about you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed during covid as well. Her anti vax anti govt anti sanity spiral was embarrassing. She became an ‘expert’ on everything and became really unnecessarily nasty to anyone who was pro-science.

that and her face. Good lord that face. Who has ever told her it’s funny? She looks like such a loser.

and her husband looks like someone you warn your kids to stay away from.

Reactions: 11
I used to not mind her until she went all hippy woo woo and toooooo far.
How long until we get a mention on her stories?
she would be frothing she got her own thread

a while back she posted about her youngest and something and she said the last option would be getting her kids assessed for things like ASD etc.

So much she has said and done that just makes
Me question everything she has ever said
Nothing aligns or makes sense

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So with the semen retention... are they just celebrate or go to town but then turn around just before they get there? Cause I think that just sounds frustrating. No wonder they have such high stress when they have a sick kid.
But then in 2 weeks she will say how amazing they're relationship is

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed months ago because of that fucked up facial expression - and i'm someone who LUURRVVESSS a hate follow.... She's the only one who made me dry reach with her face.

So with the semen retention... are they just celebrate or go to town but then turn around just before they get there? Cause I think that just sounds frustrating. No wonder they have such high stress when they have a sick kid.
But then in 2 weeks she will say how amazing they're relationship is
Yeah they can have a normal sexlife however he does not cum, which is so weird.
I feel like withholding ejaculation could lead to issues. But he’s a gross creep anyway, so likely wanks off after she’s done behind her back

Reactions: 3
I feel like withholding ejaculation could lead to issues. But he’s a gross creep anyway, so likely wanks off after she’s done behind her back
He truly is one the creepiest online doormats. Along with Kearns.

wow, one of my fwb (who's lowkey obsessed with facials) would NOT be into that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1