Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 665522

An actual yellow mess! I hope Oscar De La Renta bans TamTam, forever!
looks like ikea bed sheet , WHY NOBODY STEAMED THIS DRESSSSS

OK at least we now know why she is in Cannes, via Alysa :D, and yes she is on ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄, as this whole crowd and social scene is, I know it from experience, and as this is new to her, she cannot control herself, doesn't know how to act

This may explain her personality change and looks as well, poor tamtam good girl with good grades and puffy face ended up in Paris circle with bi-boyfriend and fake friends, ofc she has crumbled

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oscar dela Renta is one of the classiest women's designer out there, alongside Carolina Herrera. He must be rolling in his grave to see Belgrade-made Tamara wear his dress, which was not steamed!

She can purchase all those Birkins and those facial atrociousness, but cannot purchase a steamer from Amazon!!

🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
anyway, I haven’t watched all of the new Vlog yet but the way she acted at the LV dinner embarrassed me so much. Amina muaddi was calm and normal and Tamara and xenia were like mean girls with their private joke and their demeanours were grating and immature. She has no class sometimes at these events. It’s not the Tamara show, you’re invited because it’s your job. Take it seriously, stop being an attention seeker and implement the manners and class you talk so much about having bit seem to lack
I agree with you completely....putting that camera in front of the table guests and acting like high school kid was immature at best. It's a professional event....act like it. Amina seemed embarrassed.....the french influencer handled it as best she could, but I think Tamara did that on purpose...and what I mean is using that footage in the video. I presume she "got permission", but I highly doubt it....she's a selfish ass

Reactions: 17
Oscar dela Renta is one of the classiest women's designer out there, alongside Carolina Herrera. He must be rolling in his grave to see Belgrade-made Tamara wear his dress, which was not steamed!

She can purchase all those Birkins and those facial atrociousness, but cannot purchase a steamer from Amazon!!

🤮🤮🤮🤮
And she is not even from Belgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her intuition might be telling her « Tamara is good for your exposure »…Milk that friendship as much as possible…
How can Tamara help Xenia for exposure? When Xenia has a bigger following on Insta and Tiktok. Before Tamara’s birthday Xenia helped her reach 1M by posting her everyday. It was a little project she did. So Tammy helps her literally nothing. If I was Xenia I would’ve been ashamed to be friends with Tamara, but maybe in some levels Xenia is the same as Tamara but we never get to see her side of Xenia. Xenia started YouTube 2 years ago, Tamara just suggested her to do YouTube regularly but didn’t give her the idea to create a YouTube channel.

Reactions: 13
How can Tamara help Xenia for exposure? When Xenia has a bigger following on Insta and Tiktok. Before Tamara’s birthday Xenia helped her reach 1M by posting her everyday. It was a little project she did. So Tammy helps her literally nothing. If I was Xenia I would’ve been ashamed to be friends with Tamara, but maybe in some levels Xenia is the same as Tamara but we never get to see her side of Xenia. Xenia started YouTube 2 years ago, Tamara just suggested her to do YouTube regularly but didn’t give her the idea to create a YouTube channel.
I do really think that Tamara and Xenia have different priorities in terms of what they want in their careers. Tamara is all about social climbing, and trying to connect to all those people for maximum exposure. She's constantly on the hunt for freebies, thus pulling herself into her web of lies. Whereas Xenia is focused more on her brand Attire, has a long time relationship, was able to purchase an apartment in Paris and (soon) in Germany. Maybe Xenia has a different side too, we cannot be sure.

Maybe Xenia has a better socio-economic background, we don't know. Or maybe Xenia just knows what to post online and what not to post online. And maybe it also helps that she's tall, white and German, which is typically what fashion wants (to be honest).

I just think their "friendship" is transactional. Or maybe one sided? Xenia has helped Tamtam in all ways possible, but she never gets anything in return. She hasn't given Tamtam any piece from her brand. That speaks volumes!

Reactions: 19
I do really think that Tamara and Xenia have different priorities in terms of what they want in their careers. Tamara is all about social climbing, and trying to connect to all those people for maximum exposure. She's constantly on the hunt for freebies, thus pulling herself into her web of lies. Whereas Xenia is focused more on her brand Attire, has a long time relationship, was able to purchase an apartment in Paris and (soon) in Germany. Maybe Xenia has a different side too, we cannot be sure.

Maybe Xenia has a better socio-economic background, we don't know. Or maybe Xenia just knows what to post online and what not to post online. And maybe it also helps that she's tall, white and German, which is typically what fashion wants (to be honest).

I just think their "friendship" is transactional. Or maybe one sided? Xenia has helped Tamtam in all ways possible, but she never gets anything in return. She hasn't given Tamtam any piece from her brand. That speaks volumes!
You described their friendship very well! I also do think that Tamara is somehow using her for whatever reasons. And once she gets what she wants she’ll stop being friends with her just like she did with: Leonnie, Inthefrow and other people of this influencer world. Xenia the little naive, german, blond girl as per usual wants to believe in “my friends are good people”, because her intuition tells her so, but i am not so sure that her intuition is guiding her very well. 😅 About her brand, i have watched all the vloggs, and she is very honest when it comes to her spendings, she has a salary of 8000€ from her influencer job, even-though she earns way more from her influencer job, but the rest she invests in her brand, so she needs people to buy from her. Her pieces are of a very high quality (i bought some and are really astonishing), she and her boyfriend still aren’t getting paid from the brand, because the brand is not there yet to pay the founders, but she pays her employees. Tamara should’ve boughten every piece of her brand and support her friend, she buys either way 20K worth of clothing weekly, oh wait.... maybe if she bought from Xenia she would’ve been too ashamed to return them. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I smile every time someone says that Xenia is naive, when we all know she is just a dumb bimbo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You described their friendship very well! I also do think that Tamara is somehow using her for whatever reasons. And once she gets what she wants she’ll stop being friends with her just like she did with: Leonnie, Inthefrow and other people of this influencer world. Xenia the little naive, german, blond girl as per usual wants to believe in “my friends are good people”, because her intuition tells her so, but i am not so sure that her intuition is guiding her very well. 😅 About her brand, i have watched all the vloggs, and she is very honest when it comes to her spendings, she has a salary of 8000€ from her influencer job, even-though she earns way more from her influencer job, but the rest she invests in her brand, so she needs people to buy from her. Her pieces are of a very high quality (i bought some and are really astonishing), she and her boyfriend still aren’t getting paid from the brand, because the brand is not there yet to pay the founders, but she pays her employees. Tamara should’ve boughten every piece of her brand and support her friend, she buys either way 20K worth of clothing weekly, oh wait.... maybe if she bought from Xenia she would’ve been too ashamed to return them. 😂😂😂
I don't think Xenia is naive when it comes to Tamara. She seems like a girl that acts more naive than she is, because that goes well with her being blonde and cheerfull and pays better. For some reason she hangs out with Tamara and thats not because she can't see how she really is, thats obvious from every video and post Tamara makes, plus she knows her in person and is aware of her lies

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
looks like ikea bed sheet , WHY NOBODY STEAMED THIS DRESSSSS

OK at least we now know why she is in Cannes, via Alysa :D, and yes she is on ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄, as this whole crowd and social scene is, I know it from experience, and as this is new to her, she cannot control herself, doesn't know how to act

This may explain her personality change and looks as well, poor tamtam good girl with good grades and puffy face ended up in Paris circle with bi-boyfriend and fake friends, ofc she has crumbled
id still like to know if that’s the dress she is sitting on in this screen capture ...I mean, seriously ...is this the actual dress!? If it is...she’s def doing some drugs or drinking too much bcz that type of behaviour can hardly be rationalized...maybe I could rationalize it if she was born into mega wealth and designers are throwing themselves at her for her riches...but in her position...if that is Oscar de la Renta dress she is sitting on....wow wow wow

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
id still like to know if that’s the dress she is sitting on in this screen capture ...I mean, seriously ...is this the actual dress!? If it is...she’s def doing some drugs or drinking too much bcz that type of behaviour can hardly be rationalized...maybe I could rationalize it if she was born into mega wealth and designers are throwing themselves at her for her riches...but in her position...if that is Oscar de la Renta dress she is sitting on....wow wow wow
I do think it's the same dress. She walked along the sidewalk and the street without carrying the train in her hands. Alisa did, but Tamtam didn't bother. The bottom is ruined for sure...it was sick to watch.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I generally like Tamara and her style, but I'm pretty certain she's been on Adderall the entire time she's been in Paris. Coke is more of a "party drug," but people take Adderall day to day. It would explain her erratic behavior and the extreme weight loss. I started following her in late 2019, and she did a complete 180 in personality/looks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I would be very angry is someone treated something in what I have invested a lot of time and work, just as she did to that dress. Where is that so-called professionalism, that she’s been talking all the time? Throwing such an exclusive dresses on the seat, unprotected, showing at the event like someone has just chew her up, and cleaning the street with a dress whose price is like several months or the annual salary of most of her followers. Lazy and very unprofessional!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
And she is not even from Belgrade
Come on , Belgrade is classy town with classy women ! She is from n.sad which is not metropolis , although girls there are beautiful & sophisticated !( No offense , she is rather peasant Bosnian ; not Sarajevo Bosnian ) 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Come on , Belgrade is classy town with classy women ! She is from n.sad which is not metropolis , although girls there are beautiful & sophisticated !( No offense , she is rather peasant Bosnian ; not Sarajevo Bosnian ) 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤑
Well, I didn’t say anything bad about Belgrade! Belgrade is a wonderful city! But Tamara never lived there in her life. And I actually didn’t understand why the other poster wrote Belgrade-made… for me it is the same as if you say Tamara is Milano-made… no logic… but whatever 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.