Tamara Kalinic #8 Tattle members planted, milan wishes still not granted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really leaning into this ‘I’m an aging italian housewife trying to cling to her youth with a 60 year old fat, rich husband and sit in the sun 24 hours a day and just came back from my second facelift’ thing

Dirty’s connection with alyssa has gotten her an invite to natalia’s naked heart foundation, she would never have made the guest lift without him

Could Sasha luss stand any farther away from Tamara 😂😂 I could sense form the Costa Rica video she wasn’t a fan of tetka
Omg she looks terrible in this photo 😱 she’s so young yet looks sooo much older

Reactions: 14
She is really leaning into this ‘I’m an aging italian housewife trying to cling to her youth with a 60 year old fat, rich husband and sit in the sun 24 hours a day and just came back from my second facelift’ thing

Dirty’s connection with alyssa has gotten her an invite to natalia’s naked heart foundation, she would never have made the guest lift without him

Could Sasha luss stand any farther away from Tamara 😂😂 I could sense form the Costa Rica video she wasn’t a fan of tetka
So how much did Tetka donate to be invited to this fundraiser? What do we think?

I say....

and that's my rating for her look.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why are you so obsessed with Rasputin?? it's cringe to bump up the narrative and looks certainly like Tam's team or mister universe himself :D

OMG the eyebrow thread is VILE, she looks like her skin is so stretched she is going to snap, nice ponytail lift tamtam
I can post about whatever I want. I'm not the only one commenting on him. This thread is about Tamara and everything related to her. So then why are people posting about Xenia? Are they obsessed with her? Tamara is hiding Rasputin like he is a rare gem or something and guess what hiding him will always spike people's interest. Anyway I don't have to explain myself to you.

Reactions: 8
^
uhm...is it safe to say that her current man is the best looking one out of her previous bunch!? I mean, I’m not well acquainted with her love life...but from what I’ve gathered so far...he stands out as he is tall and slim...maybe that’s why she is trying to snag him by ramping up her ‘allure’ and morphing into girls/women that run in his circles...also, his connections to these circles...and since he is more mature (in age at least), it gives her some social status advantage. Makes her appear more mature...less shallow. He speaks Italian...she needs that...her agency is in Italy...perhaps even speaks french...most likely....so from her calculated, business view
...he is quite a catch! Have I lost my mind yet!?
IMO the Serbian restaurant owner was the best looking, not a star but better than the unwashed Grandpa Testa
CADCBE2B-3473-4BB4-AE68-1041167C3C38.jpeg

I’m LOLing as Tamara would say at her calling alyssa ‘my powerhouse’. You’ve know her for 1 day, sit down
She is sooooo cringe, but this shows us how fake she is. She licks everyone’s butt, has no real friends, hence every person she meets she makes them immediately important and starts writing deep poems for them. 😂 Such a shame that a big cause invites low people like Tamara with no real money to even help those in need., But as long as she gets some “stAnning” getty pictures it’s all fine you gaaaaaajs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I know I keep talking about the bumps on her lips but does anyone else think that the new bumps in her loaned Bulgari necklace photo look like coldsores? Tamara they tell you to massage the bumps when you get injections. You’ve done them for nearly ten years. You had to get them removed because the bumps were so bad only a few years ago. How are you messing your face up so badly?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMO the Serbian restaurant owner was the best looking, not a star but better than the unwashed Grandpa Testa
View attachment 662414

She is sooooo cringe, but this shows us how fake she is. She licks everyone’s butt, has no real friends, hence every person she meets she makes them immediately important and starts writing deep poems for them. 😂 Such a shame that a big cause invites low people like Tamara with no real money to even help those in need., But as long as she gets some “stAnning” getty pictures it’s all fine you gaaaaaajs
No come on he looks like a mix between these two. I know you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover but he looks seedy and like he has 10 huge vats of 90s hair gel and a car boot full of fake rolex watches

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No come on he looks like a mix between these two. I know you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover but he looks seedy and like he has 10 huge vats of 90s hair gel and a car boot full of fake rolex watches
Hahahhahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂 he looks at least more clean and neat than Testa Papa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here but a few comments back on this thread – couldn't find it – someone mentioned what Tamara's BF does for a living at Balmain. Essentially a VIC is in charge of looking after high networth or celebrity clients. My friend is in that team for a major UK fashion house so I have a pretty good understanding of what it entails. He'll be the one advising Olivier who should be seen in Balmain, has a steer on what talent they use for their campaigns etc etc So it is true he may "know" Orlando Bloom but purely in that capacity. Also it is likely his salary will be six figures. I also know what my friend's boss is on and it would buy a small flat in London. TamTam's BF will be on less, of course, but it will likely be six figures!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg, these getty images are definitelly not doing her a favor
omg those Spock eyebrows are killing me o_O her perception of herself is so distorted that soon she is going to start looking like a klingon and not even like Spock 🤨

She is really starting to remind me of botched, z list lizzy cundy

those brows look painful and horrific, the threads are too tight and severe in her temple it’s so obvious but she always ignorescomments from people who mention and just says ‘I had my lip fillers removed guys, I don’t have any other surgeries I just take 1000 vitamins’

the worst cosmetic surgery trend in a while that ruins faces and makes you look like an older lady desperate to cling to youth but fooling now one - she looks so aged

Also I’ve noticed recently that her teeth look really weird,like too narrow and the arch part/shape is too small for her mouth so there’s a big gap/shadow where her teeth disappears towards her cheeks if she smiles …not sure if this makes Sense but they remind me of dentures and is unflattering/ makes her face look off and older
Yes, I was thinking that..her teeth somehow look like teeth from an old person - they look completely artificial. I guess this is what happens when you give all of your money for hermes and botox but you don't have money to go to a proper dentist :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Tamara and Xenia are to same event and they don’t post a photo together 🤭
Xenia loves Tamara so so much that doesn’t post any photo with her either from Dior event or this one 🤭
I have a feeling they may not be good friends anymore. On one of Tamara’s vlogs she said she needs to find someone else to stay after the robbery. My thoughts were why doesn't she stay with Xenia?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No video today? Thought we would get a Q&A about the robbery of the century. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m LOLing as Tamara would say at her calling alyssa ‘my powerhouse’. You’ve know her for 1 day, sit down
It’s obvious she’s not a true scientist, otherwise she would’ve used the term ‘mitochondria’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.