Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
There is none u can tell???? none?? one that is maybe more harmless or that doesnt fully reveal ur identity? 😭 you make me so curious when u mention that u know some of tamtam’s dirts
I can tell stories that he has told the whole company, but not the ones he has told me or only to 2-3 people. For instance Tamara was getting a very generous allowance from him, and once day she called him on the phone crying that she has only 700 pounds left and that he has to send her money, so he did. Also every time he was visiting her in London he was choosing the hotels where to stay in London so she can instagram that and post on those hotels, you have photos on instagram. Or he was somehow forced to send her to Plaza Athenee in Paris, because that was the time where every influencer was going there and taking a picture with the Eiffel Tower from the balcony, so he came back to Switzerland and said "pufff that weekend was so expensive", imagine a multimillionaire talking about things being expensive. Tamara was very demanding with shopping, she started getting her first Chanel bags when she met him, because she was asking for those bags, or her first trip to Maldives was with him, or the first trip to Dubai. Before him she didn't know what business class meant. So he was giving her a generous allowance that she was spending it like crazy and asking shamelessly for more money all the time, more gifts, more trips. Before him to be honest I didn't know who this girl was, then I was having a look at her social media, and she was suddenly posting this lavish lifestyle as if she is the daughter of Tito (the president of Yugoslavia). Hence, I don't believe a thing she says, if she is capable of presenting a sugar baby life like that on instagram, as if she is working sooooooo hard, or her family is rich, then she is capable of lying and doing everything. Everyone can do whatever they want, but you can't do double moral, be a sugar baby and be proud of it, no need to lie, or say that you worked so hard with your pharmacy salary, with that salary you couldn't live a posh lifestyle. So that's all my brain could recall today. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think there should be some kind of law or stipulation (if that’s the right term), that forbids influencers to talk about food and nutrition in general without actual proof that they are experts in the field.

This is insane how eeeevery single one of them spews just so much misinformed crap, and I’m pissed that they’re still allowed to just advise and talk without any consequences.

Tamara’s theory about juice cleanses is ridiculous, and anyone that has a bit of knowledge or awareness can see how misleading she sounds. She’s convincing herself as she’s speaking about how it works for her.

Her emotions gaaajs, she’s feeling more “happy, calm, balanced, satisfied” as if it has anything to do with a frickin’ juice. Ofcourse food plays a huge role in our general health, but to say you’re happier because you do a juice cleanse? That just sounds a bit alarming 🤔

Also, the question about living in Serbia; She says the quality of life in Serbia is the best (?!) Don’t
get me wrong, I love Serbia, and Bosnia, all Balkan countries, but seriously?

Quality of life is the best only for the 1% percent, who are filthy rich and/or war profiteers, who (Serbia and BiH just as an example, but I imagine it’s the same in Macedonia/Montenegro/etc) just drained and exploited everything they could from their oh-so-loved countries, for their own benefit.

First time she would have to go to the bank or post office as a regular person, and try to pick up documents, get a loan, go to the doctor, whatever - she would see that the quality of life is everything but perfect.

It pisses me off how privileged people don’t see how others live and what they have to deal with on a daily basis. And then, there she comes all nostalgic with 60k worth of jewels and clothes strapped on her, and talks about this ideal quality of life, when in fact, she never even left her privileged bubble, surrounded by Ceca and a horde of war criminals.. makes me sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

mounaa21

I could barely make it through the entire video but had to in order to enjoy the debrief here.
- as always a list of questions she asked herself (making sure she tags the fake profiles she bought last week this time) to tell us oh how amazing, non-average, one of a king Pisces she is
- she got so lost in answering her prepared Qs that she answered one she forgot to submit 😅 talking about the rant on how ppl pronounce her first name that nobody asked or cared for
- she has an amazing career but any recollection is always from her 1y assignment in the pharmacy…it is like she was once a pharmacist and since then she hasn’t achieved anything…on this one, we agree
- she is a social butterfly because has 3 outings per week…yet she lived in Paris for 1.5y and we haven’t see a glimpse of social Life. Her best friend is probably the SA at hermes
- “they are getting a pied à terre” in Italy and doing some renovation = rasputin moved in Italy for work, he needs a place after saving tons of money living of tamtam Airbnb, the wardrobe is already there but she will pretend he did it for her and do a grand reveal on YT
- her parents loved her bf, thank god cuz they always loved all her bf’s then goes on saying they were against a relationship she had with an abuser
- she doesn’t wanna show him because bla-bla-bla = i know he is too ugly to show but you guys he is TALLL like the Milan ceilings…so tall you might never actually see his face
- Serbia is the best country ever but she would live anywhere in the world but home + she doesn’t really know Belgrade but yeah best country ever!
- she works with Hermes…sure girl, keep dreaming big
- she is very very very busy this summer, she needs to catch a flight every Friday to make sure rasputin doesn’t get snatched by a saint Laurent top model

anything I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ellas

I am sorry, I am aware that this has been mentioned in previous posts, but I just cannot process the fact that she fucking VLOGED the night she was robbed?!?! She fucking turned the camera on and did AN INTRODUCTION?!?! Filmed police officers whilst doing their job?!?! And she had to share that she didn't shed a tear, so strong, special snowflake?!?!

This video was too much.

People offered to donate money so she could buy... bags? People asked about certain PIECES? He called Hermes stores what for?

Jesus Fucking Christ. I've seen it all.

Pardon my French.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Martina2503

I also love how she mentions in the video she has to get her "european" passport back instead of croatian passport...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Oh she posted a 40 min video, few hours later after her normal scheduled posting time..very professional, for a hard working-boss babe-strong-fighter-not a victim - selfmade digital entrepreneur.
Ok Tammy Hoe, since you mentioned Britney, because you are stupid as fuck, a gently reminder, Britney has a song called - Work B**ch and fits your current situation perfectly well. You want a new Hermes Bag? You want that Youtube cheque? You better work Bitch!

Furthermore, last Sunday she was the HERO, she wasn't the victim, she was sHoooooo strong you gaaaaajs, she was about to make everyone proud, she was going to save the world, she was waiting for her gold medal.
Todays victimising vlog:
I wanted to take another Chanel bag, I recently bought, but you know they took them all.
I have to go to Sephora and buy new make up, because you know they took my make up bags.
We'll stop at LV and get some LV Make up bags, because you know they took them all, even the used ones i had for 5 years gaaaaajs.
I wanted to travel with my new Rimowa and my LV Luggage, buy you know they took it, I need it for travel, so i had to take my used Rimowa luggage.
I wanted to put some Chanel jewellery with this Chanel outfit, but you know my jewellery is gone, they took it.
*Puts the dress on for the wedding* My Bulgari neckless and the watch goes so well with this dress, but it's gone.
I don't have any neckless left, i got new Missoma ones, because they took everythiiiiiiiiiiing you gajjjjsss.

Ahhh they took Grandpas travel bag, he was visiting her for the weekend. Ehmm excuse me Miss ILieAllDayLong, weren't you two living together for a year, but not living together, but seeing each other on weekends, but being together, but not willing to get married, but sHoooo in love bebiiiii.

You slept alone for the first time? Do you want me to pity you? What are you 2.5 years old and need Grandpa to change your diaper?

Your friends and family telling you just to keep going, and working hard, and not stoping, and becoming the next CEO of Chanel, is the most toxic environment one could live in. No wonder you are the way you are, with these toxic people you have in your life.

She was talking normal for about 15 minutes, then she decided to put on that British chav accent and pretend she is vlogging from central London for BBC News. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
No this is not Karma, wtf is wrong with you. Tamara is not a bad person who deserved this — you need to take a look at yourself for saying things like that. Unfortunately that’s the harsh reality of Paris where you really shouldn’t show your wealth. I feel very sorry for her, she will replace things but the shock and the intrusion of privacy is traumatizing. Your lack of empathy is disturbing.
Nothing is wrong with me, i can guarantee you that i am a person that works a lot on myself and i spend tons of time on thinking how to better myself, and i have a therapist whom i see once weekly, so i can be a better person. 😉 It is indeed Karma, if you want to believe it or not, it’s up to you. I don’t know her in person, but with all the lies that she has told and the fake online persona she has created, i slightly doubt her being a nice person. How do you know she is a good person? Do you know her in person? 😉 about Karma, i said it according to what she has shown us online. Do you want me to make you a list?
I can’t have too much mercy for this situation. Yes it’s bad, period. I would rather have much more mercy for people with cancer, disabled people, people who had an oxygen mask on their faces from battling with COVID, whilst Tamara was living her best life in Costa Rica, people who are poor and can’t afford food, whilst Tamara eats out all the time because she doesn’t like cooking. People who can’t afford school, whilst Tamara runs from Hermes appointment to another LV appointment and so on. I know people who have suffered from MAJOR DEPRESSION and has shown up to work, smiling until the depression took them away and they committed suicide, i know people who do 2-3 jobs so they can afford food for their families. TONS of people have lost their jobs due to this fucking pandemic, and Tamar had done a 20K haul every other week. If this is not Karma then wtf is it? She just should humble herself and stop living a fake life, if she was more humble I am 100% sure more people would like her. The lack of self awarness she has is indeed disturbing. If you read for who i have mercy, speaks LOUD enough about my empathy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

UselessNonentities

Nothing is wrong with me, i can guarantee you that i am a person that works a lot on myself and i spend tons of time on thinking how to better myself, and i have a therapist whom i see once weekly, so i can be a better person. 😉 It is indeed Karma, if you want to believe it or not, it’s up to you. I don’t know her in person, but with all the lies that she has told and the fake online persona she has created, i slightly doubt her being a nice person. How do you know she is a good person? Do you know her in person? 😉 about Karma, i said it according to what she has shown us online. Do you want me to make you a list?
I can’t have too much mercy for this situation. Yes it’s bad, period. I would rather have much more mercy for people with cancer, disabled people, people who had an oxygen mask on their faces from battling with COVID, whilst Tamara was living her best life in Costa Rica, people who are poor and can’t afford food, whilst Tamara eats out all the time because she doesn’t like cooking. People who can’t afford school, whilst Tamara runs from Hermes appointment to another LV appointment and so on. I know people who have suffered from MAJOR DEPRESSION and has shown up to work, smiling until the depression took them away and they committed suicide, i know people who do 2-3 jobs so they can afford food for their families. TONS of people have lost their jobs due to this fucking pandemic, and Tamar had done a 20K haul every other week. If this is not Karma then wtf is it? She just should humble herself and stop living a fake life, if she was more humble I am 100% sure more people would like her. The lack of self awarness she has is indeed disturbing. If you read for who i have mercy, speaks LOUD enough about my empathy.
Yeah, this is not it. It’s not Tamara’s job to solve all the issues of the world. The girl is many things (a liar, narcissistic, materialistic, etc) however, she’s entitled to do whatever she wants to do with her life, and her money. Jeff freaking Bezos is going to space, and buying a $500m yacht while his employees can’t even fucking pee without getting written up. Someone who actually has the money to change the world has spent almost a billion dollars on ONE home, and ONE yacht in the middle of the pandemic. I don’t fuck with influencer culture, but to call something as traumatizing as a full on robbery karma is just mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Martina2503

Screenshot_20210711-213209.png

I just found a picture of other guests from the wedding she went to yesterday and all i have to say is these are the most "bulgarian prom night outfits" i have ever seen.. For the people who arent from the balkans just google "bugarske maturantkinje" to see what im talking about😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Ladies grab a cup of coffee or tea and bear with me. LOL :coffee::m

I just want her to STOP blabbering about her speech therapist. You go to speech therapist, when you have troubles pronouncing words properly, not if you change your accent 500 times in 4 minutes. For this problem you must go to a different therapist.

Says she is over logos 2 weeks ago, but all she did after that video is buy logos. Totally delusional.

I watched yesterday Christmas Vlog Day 16, and it’s not normal that she is not capable of buying normal things, like baking paper, apple sauce, apple pie baking tray, whipped cream. She didn’t know how WHIPPED CREAM looks like. Sorry, but this is not normal, even if you don’t cook or bake, you are not 3 years old. Come on! I am not expecting her to be the next Central Parisian Gordon Ramsey, but these items are not hard to know.

Yesterday I watched 3 Christmas Vlogs, in all three vlogs, she was saying by the end "omg guys i didn't such a bad job with this vlog, this is probably the worst vlog, the vlog is all over the place, it wasn't good etc. " Girl, what's with this low self esteem and putting yourself down? This comes from within, that's how she feels about herself. And she can buy 1000 Spong LV Slippers, this won't change the way you feel. I am a big fan of therapy, JUST DO IT FFS.

Her behavior is super childish, again not normal for a 32 years old. Throwing shoes up in the air for a Reel, it's not what a mature lady should do.

She is a creator since 10+ years, has started her career at the same time as Negin, Camila, Chiara, and she is the only one who has achieved NOTHING in terms of creating a Business. This shows me how lazy she is.

Xenia, Leonie, and Caro have started 5 years later than her and are way more successful.

I do not want to talk about my ex-boss anymore, we know the story by now, but I hate the fact that she talks about “rich parents” when her Flickr account shows you very well how “rich” her parents were. With H&M jewelry, Primark wardrobe and so on. If you were rich dear Tamara, you could’ve bought Cartier back then as well, Cartier was founded in 1847. ;-) I have a huge problem with LIARS, that’s my biggest pet peeve ever.

Her content makes me sleep, every 3rd video is a Q&A, her creativity is zero. She deletes negative comments on her Instagram and often YouTube, just accept the fact that not everyone will like you. But no, Tam the Dictator will block you if you don't lick her flat ass, and call you a hater, because she is so full of herself.

She can talk all day long, how she is a fashion youtuber and hence must buy so much, that’s BULLSHIT. Chiara, Negin, Aimee, Camila & co, all are fashion bloggers / influencers, none of them buys like crazy. Nonetheless, she’ll never admit, that she is happy that now she can afford this crazy shopping, with some returns back and forth, hence she can’t stop, it has to do more with her SHOWING OFF, Status Symbol, Ego, than with her being an expired fashion blogger.
Because for a Balkan Girl like Tamara, you are considered successful if you have 100K jewelry, in Serbia they don’t care if you took a bank loan for shopping, you have Cartier you are rich, that’s how it works.

If you think that being 32 and still not knowing where you want to live is normal, then I feel sorry for you. Yes, you can be a travel addict, but you have to have your roots somewhere, a place you can call home. She wants to live 2 years in Paris, buy a pied ah teeeeeeeeh in Milan, live a bit there, move to LA with Grandpa, then Washington and work for the President as a personal pharmacist, then a bit Novi Sad because the quality of life is so good, then a bit of Peaceheaven, ahh giiiiiiiiirl get your shit together.

Her eating disorders, fillers, surgeries, and her tanning addiction is out of hand, and this is SAD. What makes me beyond sad, is people being inspired by her or having her as a role model. Praying for them. Transforming herself to a different person through filters, shows that she can't accept the way she looks, and can't accept her true self.

And this is not bullying by any means, this is a pure analyzation of her behavior, which to be honest is quiet concerning. I don’t like her and I never will, hence I am part of this forum.

For me she'll always be ignorant, narcissistic, a big pathological liar, and a girl with a very low self esteem and self love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Frenchie here just poking my head in because I heard Tam got robbed. I'm surprised it took this long honestly! It's awful to be robbed, but I feel as though Tam must be daft to not understand this important part of french culture/society; NO ONE IS FLASHY!! What I mean is that no one openly shows their wealth or flexs to the level that say rich americans do or russians, rich people in France usually are subtle about their wealth, they don't walk around with expensive jewelry, use the nicest cars they could afford, etc.. most people downplay their wealth because it's tacky to show off but also there's a lot of poverty and low wages and crime so showing off will attract many robbers. So of course when Tam goes around Paris showing off and making it easy to figure out where she is staying some bad people will figure it out.

• Heart
To sum up her latest vlog:
Privileged chick brags about her privileged life trying to sound relatable by referencing her 9-to-5 mini job as a phamacist from over 10 (!!) years ago and being fake-humble by stating how grateful she is for everything...

Everyone has the right to have a prosperous life and it is absolutely fine to show and share your riches. Tamara, however, does it in such a cheap, shallow, "nouveau rich" way. This girl has 0% grace or elegance. She consumes high-end fashion like a maniac and dares to say that she isn't into High Street brands cause it's fast fashion.

The whole part about her bf was so uncomfortable to watch. She made it 10x worse by actually low-key saying that she thinks her bf is unattractive and might get too much hate when she shows him on her vlogs or social media. She's literally hiding him away. Seems like in her brainless mind she has some kind of "Beauty and the Beast" thing going on. And what a ridiculous attempt it was to try make her viewers believe she doesn't want to show him bc she wants to protect her amazing life and not having people ruin whatever she has... She is using everything she has to brag about, mentioning his height, how everyone loves him and that he went to the Met Gala haha. The latter is another prove that she constructs these Q&As. Honestly who would asked such a question? We all know, if he would be a handsome, affluent guy who isn't shy in front of the cameras, she would be the first one to drag his face into her vlogs.

Wow, Tamara this vlog was like the epidome of all your lies. By now I am convinced that your juice cleanses have flushed out your very last brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Martina2503

If she insured every single item separately she is fine. The insurance will repay her and she'll be able to build her collection again.

This is such a sad way to get a wake up call. Paris is beyond unsafe. However I am shocked that these people were able to steal so much without being seen. Unless the entire building is made of Airbnbs I can not imagine walking next to someone carrying dozens of luxury items without noticing. Especially in France where NO ONE and I mean NO ONE displays wealth. People will even ask cashiers for all black or white bags instead of the ones with the names of the brands just for safety.
In the article it says that they also stole suitcases so if they just put all the bags and jewelry in tamaras suitcases that were already in the apartment and literally walked out of the front door i dont think anyone would suspect a thing especially if there are a lot of airbnbs ind the building its probably quite common to see people leaving with suitcases and other people coming in...

Someone mentioned here that they may end up even in Serbia in closets of local celebrities and "divas" 😂 Those clowns don't get their items directly from Chanel boutique I bet
Actually thats quite common in a lot of balkan countries especially since bakan countries dont have luxury chanel, lv, dior boutiques... It was especially common in Yugoslavia when you couldn't buy that stuff here so most wealthy women had private auctions in privately owned boutiques that were basically selling stollen merchandise from western European countries... The same thing happens with cars that are stolen from western European countries they just end up being sold to politicians and rich people here.. See the thing is people here dont care if something is stolen or not they bought it so its theirs now and they can show it off to their wealthy friends..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Nope Nope

What does the title "Monaco Vlog with Monaco and Update" even mean? Monaco Vlog with Monaco? What are the other options, Monaco Vlog without Monaco? I don't get it.

Also great job writing "LOUI VUITTON" on the thumbnail, one would think she could check how to spell Louis just by taking a look at all her LV logo stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
BAhahahahahaha...she is talking about how ppl like to judge others...TamTam: "yada yada yada....How tall or short they are...He's not short, lets just say that! He's quite tall!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:The only reason she had to emphasize his height...is because she is guilty of judging other men based on their height...so she just wanted to make sure that WE know she is not dating a short man! Oh Tam...'consistency!? I don't know her!'
But she dated my ex boss, who is 170cm short, but has a tall bank account. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MsBarcelona

Imo what she should have done is firstly move out of that apartment at least somewhere permanently so no one knows her address, secondly take 2 weeks of internet, Instagram an other social networks maybe even stay in Croatia for that time to recover but quietly so no brand events, she could've just rented an apartment in rovinj and chill for 2 weeks, go to the beach etc.. Then after everything has settled and she recovered from the initial trauma she should have made psychiatrist appointment to talk about everything that happend..
She is not traumatised. She is loving all the attention as all covert narcissists do. Tamara is calculating and manipulative. Narcissists have no real feelings, they just morph into whatever benefits them. I know a lot on the subject of narcissism and she is a typical covert narcissist. The other YouTuber, Lydia Millen is also a narcissist. Watching those two assisted in my studies

• Heart
  • Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
While this is horrible, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, this is the second time she has been targeted. This is 100% the burglar’s fault, however here are some tips to keep you safe- in an ideal world, this wouldn’t happen however as some of you have pointed out: people watch out for patterns.

Here’s a couple of tips I have learned as someone who is active on social media during fashion month:
• Don’t post live content- no-one should know where you are at all times
• A lot of influencers will show themselves getting ready at home with a partner or housemate at the beginning or end of the day- this isn’t to be cute this is to show that there is someone at home when they are not there.
• A lot of influencers stay in hotels during fashion week- this isn’t just because it’s free- it’s because they may not have the security in their home for the very expensive sample outfit changes. During a normal fashion week I would change 6-8 times and ALWAYS stay in a hotel, even in my own city. PR actually prefers it that way.
• On the chance that influencers don’t stay in a hotel they may post a lunch or dinner in a hotel to give the illusion of staying there in their own city.
• Some influencers also don’t post anything until the end of the day- which can lose you views, but it’s overall better than giving stalkers an opportunity to surprise you.

Is this kind of like saying don’t run alone with headphones on at night time? Yes, and in an ideal world we wouldn’t have to do that but unfortunately we live in a world where crimes do happen. It’s better to over prepare than to be caught off guard.

In a very shamey way- I do think that maybe because Tamara brags about “exclusive exclusive limited edition” she could have been targeted in order to get one of the exclusive one of a kind samples of couture week and they ended up leaving with her Hermes collection since it’s available to view online.

• Heart