Tamara Kalinic #8 Tattle members planted, milan wishes still not granted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stg I can’t believe how light was her skin 😂 some weeks ago I was watching a vlog and she said something abt being dark skinned and I immediately thought i could not believe the AUDACITY of this woman, to say she had a dark skin??? She is very TAN now indeed, but def not dark skinned and it is an offense to actual dark skinned people to say that. However, I thought her skin color she had at the time was her actual color, little did i know she was this white😭 she wants to have a exotic appearance so bad... but in the end she is just a basic girl who went through a lot of sugeries and sun beds...
She is doing the tanning routine for Rasputin, Italians love tan skin on themselves and others. She mentioned in a video how he is only one of her boyfriends she is physically attracted to :rolleyes::sick: in another video she said she dresses up for him so he can admire her 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 21
^
uhm...is it safe to say that her current man is the best looking one out of her previous bunch!? I mean, I’m not well acquainted with her love life...but from what I’ve gathered so far...he stands out as he is tall and slim...maybe that’s why she is trying to snag him by ramping up her ‘allure’ and morphing into girls/women that run in his circles...also, his connections to these circles...and since he is more mature (in age at least), it gives her some social status advantage. Makes her appear more mature...less shallow. He speaks Italian...she needs that...her agency is in Italy...perhaps even speaks french...most likely....so from her calculated, business view
...he is quite a catch! Have I lost my mind yet!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes sense she is not gonna get much insurance money if her bags/jewelry were :
- kindly pr gifted
- gifted by her boyfriends
- fakes
- bought with a discount
She wouldn’t have all the invoices to prove the purchases…

Reactions: 16
Omg, these getty images are definitelly not doing her a favor
She is really starting to remind me of botched, z list lizzy cundy

those brows look painful and horrific, the threads are too tight and severe in her temple it’s so obvious but she always ignorescomments from people who mention and just says ‘I had my lip fillers removed guys, I don’t have any other surgeries I just take 1000 vitamins’

the worst cosmetic surgery trend in a while that ruins faces and makes you look like an older lady desperate to cling to youth but fooling now one - she looks so aged

Also I’ve noticed recently that her teeth look really weird,like too narrow and the arch part/shape is too small for her mouth so there’s a big gap/shadow where her teeth disappears towards her cheeks if she smiles …not sure if this makes Sense but they remind me of dentures and is unflattering/ makes her face look off and older

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she always had a jaw with weird angles, that is why her mouth is moving weirdly while she talks.

Reactions: 19
She is really leaning into this ‘I’m an aging italian housewife trying to cling to her youth with a 60 year old fat, rich husband and sit in the sun 24 hours a day and just came back from my second facelift’ thing

Dirty’s connection with alyssa has gotten her an invite to natalia’s naked heart foundation, she would never have made the guest lift without him

Could Sasha luss stand any farther away from Tamara 😂😂 I could sense form the Costa Rica video she wasn’t a fan of tetka

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tamara and Xenia are to same event and they don’t post a photo together 🤭
Xenia loves Tamara so so much that doesn’t post any photo with her either from Dior event or this one 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tamara and Xenia are to same event and they don’t post a photo together 🤭
Xenia loves Tamara so so much that doesn’t post any photo with her either from Dior event or this one 🤭
Well xenia is just her "industry friend" and sasha and alysa are her "real bffs" remember?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone made an insta profile (tamara_ootd) four days ago. There are 7 pics and all the items she's wearing all listed along with the price tag. Is someone making fun of her or what?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone made an insta profile (tamara_ootd) four days ago. There are 7 pics and all the items she's wearing all listed along with the price tag. Is someone making fun of her or what?
That’s probably her or her team

She is wearing an Ap watch, a gift from her ex-boyfriend. She lies that her watches were stolen. What a liar
I think it’s the one she had on when they were out so it didnt get stolen

Reactions: 10
She is doing the tanning routine for Rasputin, Italians love tan skin on themselves and others. She mentioned in a video how he is only one of her boyfriends she is physically attracted to :rolleyes::sick: in another video she said she dresses up for him so he can admire her 🥴
why are you so obsessed with Rasputin?? it's cringe to bump up the narrative and looks certainly like Tam's team or mister universe himself :D

Omg, these getty images are definitelly not doing her a favor
OMG the eyebrow thread is VILE, she looks like her skin is so stretched she is going to snap, nice ponytail lift tamtam

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh gosh so she admits she wasn’t even physically attracted to the other ones.. oh my... 🥺🤮 I CANNOT
Gives me ultimate balkan bimbo vibes /no femal emancipation let alone pleasure in sex 😧

On the other hand i fail to picture these two even fornicating 🤣🤣🤣 like a blob of Haggard hair and hair broomhair interlacing together ewww

(PS. How much you wanna bet that since she’s reading this in few days she’ll blab on some topic of “contraception/ our passion daily /etc hahah 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I Guess they focused at Hermes and Lv..
They would of picked ready to wear but there was no space , considering the fact they put it all in her luggage bags ( LV ) so they didn't raise attention on their way out #ordinaryguysmovingout# 🤢😭

Reactions: 1
Does somebody know why she is constantly allowed to omitt the word "Ad" in her stories, and only puts it when she feels like it?

Her coverse-whatever collaboration pic attached - ad is clearly mentioned (because it's not high-end enough for her?)
Her bulgari jewellery pic attached - no ad in sight, even though it's so painfully obvious that this was only given to her for this event.
I have just one plain instict to vomit (as usual)🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.