Tamara Kalinic #8 Tattle members planted, milan wishes still not granted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve noticed several NEW MEMBER accounts that were created on Sunday, 20 June 2021. The accounts are TamTam’s or her team. The accounts argue back and forth with each other trying to disguise who they are, and will occasionally say something slight toward TamTam. Be ware of new accounts that TamTam creates. Don’t like their posts, let’s leave them as NEW MEMBERS so they easily stand out.

The pathetic TamTam and her team read Tattle to get content ideas for TamTam.

TamTam LOVES to fake tan - she’s darn near the color of a burnt Cheeto. Guuurl! She has a fake Patek Watch. TamTam’s motto: Fake it til you make it. Guuuuyyyyysssss!

TamTam loves to talk to herself by posing Q&A questions then, answering them herself. She has no life😂

She’s dating Filippo Testa, but doesn’t post pictures of her boyfriend. The much older boyfriend looks like Jared Leto an unwashed person. Fashion Influencer, TamTam is moving dreams of moving to Milan, and boast that her unseen boyfriend will build her a custom closet. TamTam is delusional😖

TamTam loves to get beauty treatments. She claims that she does booty workouts. But, her body doesn’t look like it. She loves to photoshop her pictures.

Thanks to @tafseel for the title suggestion with the most votes❣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
BAhahahahahaha...she is talking about how ppl like to judge others...TamTam: "yada yada yada....How tall or short they are...He's not short, lets just say that! He's quite tall!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:The only reason she had to emphasize his height...is because she is guilty of judging other men based on their height...so she just wanted to make sure that WE know she is not dating a short man! Oh Tam...'consistency!? I don't know her!'

Reactions: 22
I don’t know gaaaajss you still don’t get it that it’s not fake tan it is still from costa rica! I am fully natural with no fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BAhahahahahaha...she is talking about how ppl like to judge others...TamTam: "yada yada yada....How tall or short they are...He's not short, lets just say that! He's quite tall!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:The only reason she had to emphasize his height...is because she is guilty of judging other men based on their height...so she just wanted to make sure that WE know she is not dating a short man! Oh Tam...'consistency!? I don't know her!'
But she dated my ex boss, who is 170cm short, but has a tall bank account. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 42
OMG thought exactly that!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone noticed she Said she Works with Hermes in the last video?
yes! sounded weird but maybe she was referring to Hermes beauty? She did get those gifts. Not sure if it really qualifies as "working with" but...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could barely make it through the entire video but had to in order to enjoy the debrief here.
- as always a list of questions she asked herself (making sure she tags the fake profiles she bought last week this time) to tell us oh how amazing, non-average, one of a king Pisces she is
- she got so lost in answering her prepared Qs that she answered one she forgot to submit 😅 talking about the rant on how ppl pronounce her first name that nobody asked or cared for
- she has an amazing career but any recollection is always from her 1y assignment in the pharmacy…it is like she was once a pharmacist and since then she hasn’t achieved anything…on this one, we agree
- she is a social butterfly because has 3 outings per week…yet she lived in Paris for 1.5y and we haven’t see a glimpse of social Life. Her best friend is probably the SA at hermes
- “they are getting a pied à terre” in Italy and doing some renovation = rasputin moved in Italy for work, he needs a place after saving tons of money living of tamtam Airbnb, the wardrobe is already there but she will pretend he did it for her and do a grand reveal on YT
- her parents loved her bf, thank god cuz they always loved all her bf’s then goes on saying they were against a relationship she had with an abuser
- she doesn’t wanna show him because bla-bla-bla = i know he is too ugly to show but you guys he is TALLL like the Milan ceilings…so tall you might never actually see his face
- Serbia is the best country ever but she would live anywhere in the world but home + she doesn’t really know Belgrade but yeah best country ever!
- she works with Hermes…sure girl, keep dreaming big
- she is very very very busy this summer, she needs to catch a flight every Friday to make sure rasputin doesn’t get snatched by a saint Laurent top model

anything I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I could barely make it through the entire video but had to in order to enjoy the debrief here.
- as always a list of questions she asked herself (making sure she tags the fake profiles she bought last week this time) to tell us oh how amazing, non-average, one of a king Pisces she is
- she got so lost in answering her prepared Qs that she answered one she forgot to submit 😅 talking about the rant on how ppl pronounce her first name that nobody asked or cared for
- she has an amazing career but any recollection is always from her 1y assignment in the pharmacy…it is like she was once a pharmacist and since then she hasn’t achieved anything…on this one, we agree
- she is a social butterfly because has 3 outings per week…yet she lived in Paris for 1.5y and we haven’t see a glimpse of social Life. Her best friend is probably the SA at hermes
- “they are getting a pied à terre” in Italy and doing some renovation = rasputin moved in Italy for work, he needs a place after saving tons of money living of tamtam Airbnb, the wardrobe is already there but she will pretend he did it for her and do a grand reveal on YT
- her parents loved her bf, thank god cuz they always loved all her bf’s then goes on saying they were against a relationship she had with an abuser
- she doesn’t wanna show him because bla-bla-bla = i know he is too ugly to show but you guys he is TALLL like the Milan ceilings…so tall you might never actually see his face
- Serbia is the best country ever but she would live anywhere in the world but home + she doesn’t really know Belgrade but yeah best country ever!
- she is very very very busy this summer, she needs to catch a flight every Friday to make sure rasputin doesn’t get snatched by a saint Laurent top model

anything I missed?
Wait, Rasputin is moving to Italy and she will be visiting him there? I did not pay close attention to the video, too much bla, bla, bla.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has it ever been made clear if they live together in Paris or if he has his own place and the air bnb is her place that he stays at sometimes? I remember someone mentioning he has his own place which I find odd because he’d be renting in Paris surely (if he owned they’d live together and it’s also extremely expensive to buy£

also how can her boyfriend build her a dream closet in a rented house in Italy? 🤥 make it make sense please

Reactions: 16
Has it ever been made clear if they live together in Paris or if he has his own place and the air bnb is her place that he stays at sometimes? I remember someone mentioning he has his own place which I find odd because he’d be renting in Paris surely (if he owned they’d live together and it’s also extremely expensive to buy£

also how can her boyfriend build her a dream closet in a rented house in Italy? 🤥 make it make sense please
Rasputin looks like a shabby guy who doesn't need fancy places, plus Virgos are minimalists. Very likely that he has his own place from before he knew her. Tamara on the other hand needs to make videos so she needs a decorated place. The apartment looks like Rasputin has no space for himself there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone noticed she Said she Works with Hermes in the last video?
yes...but I don't remember her ever disclosing that her massive shopping hauls are not a result of shopping...no shopping took place...those hauls are ads...result of a contractual work arrangement...and here I was thinking that she was dropping 16k per week bcz she REALLY REALLLY LIKED...I MEAN, REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKED certain pieces and she just had to have them! Bcz 'I have to have 365 clothing items for one summer' (YAWN!)....She was looking around her shoe box apartment to remember which companies she is working with bcz GUESS WHAT...Tetka didn't buy any of those items, TETKA AINT THAT RICH...THOSE ARE PRODUCTS SHE WAS GIVEN TO PROMOTE...

TamTam: "I'm still shooting the products I would have bought anyway...but im actually working with those brands now!"(15.49 time stamp) EXCUSE ME TETKA!? Say what now!? Oh, so that is why you don't tag it as ad bcz you would have bought it with your own money anyway so you are not trying to sell something you wouldn't buy so it is not ad....but TamTam, my dear...you didn't buy it! It is an AD!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
yes! sounded weird but maybe she was referring to Hermes beauty? She did get those gifts. Not sure if it really qualifies as "working with" but...
She's on a PR list so ya know guyyyssssss....it's work!

yes...but I don't remember her ever disclosing that her massive shopping hauls are not a result of shopping...no shopping took place...those hauls are ads...result of a contractual work arrangement...and here I was thinking that she was dropping 16k per week bcz she REALLY REALLLY LIKED...I MEAN, REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKED certain pieces and she just had to have them! Bcz 'I have to have 365 clothing items for one summer' (YAWN!)....She was looking around her shoe box apartment to remember which companies she is working with bcz GUESS WHAT...Tetka didn't buy any of those items, TETKA AINT THAT RICH...THOSE ARE PRODUCTS SHE WAS GIVEN TO PROMOTE...

TamTam: "I'm still shooting the products I would have bought anyway...but im actually working with those brands now!"(15.49 time stamp) EXCUSE ME TETKA!? Say what now!? Oh, so that is why you don't tag it as ad bcz you would have bought it with your own money anyway so you are not trying to sell something you wouldn't buy so it is not ad....but TamTam, my dear...you didn't buy it! It is an AD!
always scheming and cheating is our Tamtam's brand

always scheming and cheating is our Tamtam's brand

[QUOTE="bblondon, post: 5380466, member: 104333"

[/QUOTE]

Who actually believes Rasputing aka fillipo knows how to build anything with his hands? I mean seriously carpentry/millwork is definitely not on his resume. Maybe she meant assemble her PAX again....he definitely didn't do it in Paris ....her team helped her with that. I hope they reviewed their JD before continuing to work with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rasputin looks like a shabby guy who doesn't need fancy places, plus Virgos are minimalists. Very likely that he has his own place from before he knew her. Tamara on the other hand needs to make videos so she needs a decorated place. The apartment looks like Rasputin has no space for himself there.
This is another Sunday, June 20, 2021 account 😳 Fifi17’s activities 🧐 Hi TamTam

Reactions: 10

anything I missed?
I'll just touch upon the parents liking her bf...cough cough....I know that Serbs, Croats and Bosnians like to say they are very different folk (don't you dare to mislabel them, oy vey!)...but trust me, under those labels you can find the EXACT same mentality speaking different dialects (they can all shout out their differences until they are blue in the face...but it is the same breed hiding under a different name)..so Rasputin showing up at Balkan's parents door...yikes...let the judgements roll in or roll out behind his back. In the balkans, if you are wealthy..you will be liked & immediately labeled as successful....even if your riches are result of you stealing chickens in the dark of the night and selling them on kjiji the next day (Hey, I didn't make this up...Arkan the criminal-thug is still considered a national hero/successful businessman bcz their standards for success are VERY VERY LOW...as long as it results in cash&flash, you are good to go) If you are flashy with your materialistic things, you will also be labeled successful (Balkan folks are very superficial...if it shines on surface, we don't need to know why...it is all about the shine...your credit card debt need not be known...just flaunt that Gucci belt)....now, Testi's (yes, I named him Testi) hair&beard will not be welcomed in 90% of Serb or Croat boomer households (I am being generous here...it's probably 98%)...your darling will be called a bum & long hair will get him called a girl...(I am not being stereotypical. I am living on another continent and I am still encountering that mentality amongst Balkan folks even though they have been exposed to gazzilion different ways of being and thinking while living overseas) So your dad/mom is most likely to tell you "Get that bum out of my house! Find yourself a real man! etc. etc."...but here is what might help Testi pass the Balkan/Boomer Parent test...he is foreign...he works for some big/recognizable name/company (he can be LV janitor or even work in a warehouse adjacent to LV store...so you can still call it LV....remember, we won't ask for proof of these supposed riches...just as long as on surface everything seems flashy that is good enough...fibbing is widely acceptable/if you are honest and think others are honest, you will be told you are very naive. YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM THESE PPL when it comes to money)...he lives in big foreign city... Paris, Rome, London, any well known city that sounds rich (you never ever ever say to anyone that you live 50km away from any of those big cities...you always round it up to the nearest metropolis...he travels a lot (it assumes richness but you could be door to door salesman)...he's a party person (sure, you may have alcohol dependancy issues but hey....you are such a good guy/happy guy/ppl person...oh sooo nice.)...basically, as long as he can boost her parents bragging game, then his appearance can be explained as a quirk..eccentricity of a foreign, influential, well to do guy....if he checks off most of the above mentioned points, then they will have solid reasons to explain away his unusual appearance to their friends/peers. Anyone seen Keeping Up Appearaces!? Balkan folks are all about turning one Bucket into Bouquet. I can go on forever...but I may get expelled for tooooo much text!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Heyyy gaaaysss, just thinking...if Rasputin really gives the ring to our TamTam, it is likely to be very small and modest (because he is a Virgo LOL)- not something to fit with the lifestyle she tries so hard to portrait. So it’s likely she will not want to show it on yt, or will buy some fake ring from China, (as her Patek) to show off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks to @tafseel for the title suggestion with the most votes❣

yay my first ever thread name :D

i only watched the first few mins of her Q&A but i found it so funny how she was talking about taking annual leave as a pharmacist as if she did that job for years?! and that she would spend an entire months salary on fashion weeks for her career.. OH PLEASE. what else was she spending her salary on when living in her sisters attic and getting sugar daddys to pay for her stuff.

Reactions: 19
Heyyy gaaaysss, just thinking...if Rasputin really gives the ring to our TamTam, it is likely to be very small and modest (because he is a Virgo LOL)- not something to fit with the lifestyle she tries so hard to portrait. So it’s likely she will not want to show it on yt, or will buy some fake ring from China, (as her Patek) to show off
This is another Sunday, June 20, 2021 account 😳 MaryHo’s activities 🧐 Hi TamTam

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is another Sunday, June 20, 2021 account 😳 MaryHo’s activities 🧐 Hi TamTam
I wish I was TamTam with her glamorous life LOL. I think she has created these fake profiles to smother my comments, as they were quite brutal. I even called her out on this. As soon as I mention stuff like Arkan, her Croatian passport and Bosnian background, or her obviously fake Patek she bombs the thread with changes of topic and milder issues (and posts screenshots to fill up the thread.
She usually comes back to same topics of criticism which are either thinly veiled compliments in her head, like: 1. she is sooooo skinny, it’s unhealthy, bad example for her DeVOteD followers, or 2. Where she gets the money? Probably family criminals etc- she wants to be perceived as her friend criminal warlord Arkan’s Daughter. Or 3. How can she be a PHarMaCIst and believe in horoscopes (knowing a lot of girls that follow her also read horoscopes)? Other type of comments are a dig to Dirty to give her a ring or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.