Tamara Kalinic #8 Tattle members planted, milan wishes still not granted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goaaaajs I am getting seriously triggered when she pronunces random words all of a sudden in some weird wannabe British accent...today in a story she said voiceovaaaaa and I seriously still wanna vomit only thinking about it🤢
i listened to one of her old video (back in london days, when she had her old teeth), her accent was so so so different!!!! her english was so much better what the f* happened?

Reactions: 6
She had a fake cockney accent in her old videos it was much worse 😂 since before she moved to Paris it was like she had given up trying to put on a British accent and she sounded fine now since she’s been in Paris her accent is becoming pretentious again Italian/French when it suits her to try and impress Dirty and his old money Russian friends and models who he seems like a hanger on/fake friend of

• Haha
Reactions: 19
let’s hope the italian management would tell Rasputin to groom better :))

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a fake cockney accent in her old videos it was much worse 😂 since before she moved to Paris it was like she had given up trying to put on a British accent and she sounded fine now since she’s been in Paris her accent is becoming pretentious again Italian/French when it suits her to try and impress Dirty and his old money Russian friends and models who he seems like a hanger on/fake friend of
That was the early influenza stage! When she thought being a Chav was sophisticated 🤣😂 so many pics online on Flickr under the name coastal_girl start from the end and be amazed 😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That was the early influenza stage! When she thought being a Chav was sophisticated 🤣😂 so many pics online on Flickr under the name coastal_girl start from the end and be amazed 😂🤣🤣🤣
I am once again amazed by how pretty her natural face was. She’s really become a caricature of herself ☹

7C5A8BE5-87F6-4F11-8036-9B0861951461.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg God bless you for mentioning her Flickr account. Did she forget the password? This profile should be ILLEGAL. 😂 I am dying, ladies look at these shoes and style, I CANT, LOL LOL LOL bejbiiiiiiii, you made my day 10000x better! Flat chested Tam, before she knew silicon balls existed.
1BBB3674-02BF-400B-90F5-55477D418F13.jpeg
8406E3A4-AB2A-4E7E-AB9B-74CB38E20C57.jpeg
F5FC0168-F0F9-4F9A-BC11-083A0C1C3B13.jpeg
3E1A5DB8-3D5A-4D5D-8A4D-85DCCA197D5B.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She was such a cute girl.
i actually don't think she looked better before, i think she is still a very pretty girl. But i can't wrap my ahead around the fact that she is just a TOTALLY different person (i didn't follow her before her move to Paris so i'm discovering all of this). Lips, teeth and breast look just so fake tho. Hair/eyebrows are IN MUCH BETTER SHAPE haha

Reactions: 15
:oops:Wow.. tons of fillers and surgeries, I am almost sure she had cheek implants, blepharoplasty 100% and 95% forehead lift/brow lift
I agree. She looks better now minus the fake inflated lips and too much filler. If she kept it at a minimum with minor plastic surgery she would look good.
It also depends how it looks in real life! She might photoshop extensively too.

Reactions: 8
I agree. She looks better now minus the fake inflated lips and too much filler. If she kept it at a minimum with minor plastic surgery she would look good.
It also depends how it looks in real life! She might photoshop extensively too.
Trust and believe she looks crappy in real life, no joke. Her face is extremely botched. Nevertheless, she wasn’t cute nor she is cute right now. She looks ok, but nowhere near to being called pretty or gorgeous.

these boots are better looking than she is. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s using a new filter on IG but she’s saved the video or done something so that the filter name doesn’t show up on IG stories. This one isn’t even like just a skin blur or make up effect which you can kind of understand, it’s different facial features that could only be real if she glued some else’s face on hers or had jaw surgery etc, look at her chin 😂😂 it doesn’t even look good, looks warped

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She’s using a new filter on IG but she’s saved the video or done something so that the filter name doesn’t show up on IG stories. This one isn’t even like just a skin blur or make up effect which you can kind of understand, it’s different facial features that could only be real if she glued some else’s face on hers or had jaw surgery etc, look at her chin 😂😂 it doesn’t even look good, looks warped
yup, that's what i mentioned earlier today, you can even see how her eyes have a different color. She is using now the Facetune for Videos, what a time to be alive! She is insane, i honestly have no words for people who edit photos / videos like crazy, barely recognisable.

Reactions: 27
Guys, who mentioned in earlier posts that she is imagining Beauty & the Beast with her bf, or something similar? 😂 You were totally right, Look who made an appearance in the right corner behind her 😄
What are the odds that she’s had those in her apartment this entire time? She’s such a weirdo. Tamara, get your ass some hobbies and get off of Tattle. You are a walking parody. Stop trolling us (the OG trolls).

Reactions: 16
Trust and believe she looks crappy in real life, no joke. Her face is extremely botched. Nevertheless, she wasn’t cute nor she is cute right now. She looks ok, but nowhere near to being called pretty or gorgeous.

these boots are better looking than she is. 😂
I don’t get it why some here love her “sophisticated” phase, to me it looks just like Blair Waldorf from Primark… and all of those fake bags - she is hilarious 😆 I don’t think she was pretty before, tbh she looked very evil. One thing is persistent - always been a tetka.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She was such a cute girl.
The new pics are heavily photoshopped, she looks even worse in reality. She has changed her face sooo much and I think at some point was much better- however it’s geared to look better on camera, not in reality. She has weird profile (witch chin, fish hanging lips) and a horrible disregarded body shape from the side (posture, flat ass)- on contrast to all the work she puts in the face when looking from the front 🤣

🙄 Omg, what a style icon, no wonder she can only dream to work with Chanel or Hermes... This is bad
Let’s not forget: These are the BEST photos she had at the time, and the ones she TooOT were to be worthy of uploading and making PUBLIC....cremè de la crème ...omg 🤣😂😂🤣😂

Yeah, she is definitely entering Khloe Kardashian territory here with body dysmorphia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh the Milka Birkin is making an appearance again 💜 I agree with what some of you have said, I also don't think that she ever looked good - she always had this tetka look.. No matter if it is a tetka with or without money, but always a tetka 😄. It is only becoming out of control with the plastic surgery now, she really needs some professional help at this point 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She got a workout pr package from pangaia with weights and work gear.... Im starting to think pangaia has a very ironic sense od humor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.