Tamara Kalinic #8 Tattle members planted, milan wishes still not granted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there should be some kind of law or stipulation (if that’s the right term), that forbids influencers to talk about food and nutrition in general without actual proof that they are experts in the field.

This is insane how eeeevery single one of them spews just so much misinformed crap, and I’m pissed that they’re still allowed to just advise and talk without any consequences.

Tamara’s theory about juice cleanses is ridiculous, and anyone that has a bit of knowledge or awareness can see how misleading she sounds. She’s convincing herself as she’s speaking about how it works for her.

Her emotions gaaajs, she’s feeling more “happy, calm, balanced, satisfied” as if it has anything to do with a frickin’ juice. Ofcourse food plays a huge role in our general health, but to say you’re happier because you do a juice cleanse? That just sounds a bit alarming 🤔

Also, the question about living in Serbia; She says the quality of life in Serbia is the best (?!) Don’t
get me wrong, I love Serbia, and Bosnia, all Balkan countries, but seriously?

Quality of life is the best only for the 1% percent, who are filthy rich and/or war profiteers, who (Serbia and BiH just as an example, but I imagine it’s the same in Macedonia/Montenegro/etc) just drained and exploited everything they could from their oh-so-loved countries, for their own benefit.

First time she would have to go to the bank or post office as a regular person, and try to pick up documents, get a loan, go to the doctor, whatever - she would see that the quality of life is everything but perfect.

It pisses me off how privileged people don’t see how others live and what they have to deal with on a daily basis. And then, there she comes all nostalgic with 60k worth of jewels and clothes strapped on her, and talks about this ideal quality of life, when in fact, she never even left her privileged bubble, surrounded by Ceca and a horde of war criminals.. makes me sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Has it ever been made clear if they live together in Paris or if he has his own place and the air bnb is her place that he stays at sometimes? I remember someone mentioning he has his own place which I find odd because he’d be renting in Paris surely (if he owned they’d live together and it’s also extremely expensive to buy£

also how can her boyfriend build her a dream closet in a rented house in Italy? 🤥 make it make sense please
Yes darling, i mentioned it and also attached the video in the other thread. She mentioned in that video that he has his own place and she has his own place, but then suddenly they lived together for 1 year and celebrated 1 year anniversary of co-living, or living, or being roommates, nobody knows. LOL
Tamara is a pathological liar and clearly has ALZHEIMER. If i was her, i would write a journal so my lies would make sense, next time i try to blabber tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To sum up her latest vlog:
Privileged chick brags about her privileged life trying to sound relatable by referencing her 9-to-5 mini job as a phamacist from over 10 (!!) years ago and being fake-humble by stating how grateful she is for everything...

Everyone has the right to have a prosperous life and it is absolutely fine to show and share your riches. Tamara, however, does it in such a cheap, shallow, "nouveau rich" way. This girl has 0% grace or elegance. She consumes high-end fashion like a maniac and dares to say that she isn't into High Street brands cause it's fast fashion.

The whole part about her bf was so uncomfortable to watch. She made it 10x worse by actually low-key saying that she thinks her bf is unattractive and might get too much hate when she shows him on her vlogs or social media. She's literally hiding him away. Seems like in her brainless mind she has some kind of "Beauty and the Beast" thing going on. And what a ridiculous attempt it was to try make her viewers believe she doesn't want to show him bc she wants to protect her amazing life and not having people ruin whatever she has... She is using everything she has to brag about, mentioning his height, how everyone loves him and that he went to the Met Gala haha. The latter is another prove that she constructs these Q&As. Honestly who would asked such a question? We all know, if he would be a handsome, affluent guy who isn't shy in front of the cameras, she would be the first one to drag his face into her vlogs.

Wow, Tamara this vlog was like the epidome of all your lies. By now I am convinced that your juice cleanses have flushed out your very last brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Heyyy gaaaysss, just thinking...if Rasputin really gives the ring to our TamTam, it is likely to be very small and modest (because he is a Virgo LOL)- not something to fit with the lifestyle she tries so hard to portrait. So it’s likely she will not want to show it on yt, or will buy some fake ring from China, (as her Patek) to show off
She will buy her engagement ring herslef trough her sponsorship wit ule lingarbddds you guys (barf every time I hear this name) or trough Chaumet or NAP Repossi! That guy doesn't give a tit for her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll just touch upon the parents liking her bf...cough cough....I know that Serbs, Croats and Bosnians like to say they are very different folk (don't you dare to mislabel them, oy vey!)...but trust me, under those labels you can find the EXACT same mentality speaking different dialects (they can all shout out their differences until they are blue in the face...but it is the same breed hiding under a different name)..so Rasputin showing up at Balkan's parents door...yikes...let the judgements roll in or roll out behind his back. In the balkans, if you are wealthy..you will be liked & immediately labeled as successful....even if your riches are result of you stealing chickens in the dark of the night and selling them on kjiji the next day (Hey, I didn't make this up...Arkan the criminal-thug is still considered a national hero/successful businessman bcz their standards for success are VERY VERY LOW...as long as it results in cash&flash, you are good to go) If you are flashy with your materialistic things, you will also be labeled successful (Balkan folks are very superficial...if it shines on surface, we don't need to know why...it is all about the shine...your credit card debt need not be known...just flaunt that Gucci belt)....now, Testi's (yes, I named him Testi) hair&beard will not be welcomed in 90% of Serb or Croat boomer households (I am being generous here...it's probably 98%)...your darling will be called a bum & long hair will get him called a girl...(I am not being stereotypical. I am living on another continent and I am still encountering that mentality amongst Balkan folks even though they have been exposed to gazzilion different ways of being and thinking while living overseas) So your dad/mom is most likely to tell you "Get that bum out of my house! Find yourself a real man! etc. etc."...but here is what might help Testi pass the Balkan/Boomer Parent test...he is foreign...he works for some big/recognizable name/company (he can be LV janitor or even work in a warehouse adjacent to LV store...so you can still call it LV....remember, we won't ask for proof of these supposed riches...just as long as on surface everything seems flashy that is good enough...fibbing is widely acceptable/if you are honest and think others are honest, you will be told you are very naive. YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM THESE PPL when it comes to money)...he lives in big foreign city... Paris, Rome, London, any well known city that sounds rich (you never ever ever say to anyone that you live 50km away from any of those big cities...you always round it up to the nearest metropolis...he travels a lot (it assumes richness but you could be door to door salesman)...he's a party person (sure, you may have alcohol dependancy issues but hey....you are such a good guy/happy guy/ppl person...oh sooo nice.)...basically, as long as he can boost her parents bragging game, then his appearance can be explained as a quirk..eccentricity of a foreign, influential, well to do guy....if he checks off most of the above mentioned points, then they will have solid reasons to explain away his unusual appearance to their friends/peers. Anyone seen Keeping Up Appearaces!? Balkan folks are all about turning one Bucket into Bouquet. I can go on forever...but I may get expelled for tooooo much text!
I'll just touch upon the parents liking her bf...cough cough....I know that Serbs, Croats and Bosnians like to say they are very different folk (don't you dare to mislabel them, oy vey!)...but trust me, under those labels you can find the EXACT same mentality speaking different dialects (they can all shout out their differences until they are blue in the face...but it is the same breed hiding under a different name)..so Rasputin showing up at Balkan's parents door...yikes...let the judgements roll in or roll out behind his back. In the balkans, if you are wealthy..you will be liked & immediately labeled as successful....even if your riches are result of you stealing chickens in the dark of the night and selling them on kjiji the next day (Hey, I didn't make this up...Arkan the criminal-thug is still considered a national hero/successful businessman bcz their standards for success are VERY VERY LOW...as long as it results in cash&flash, you are good to go) If you are flashy with your materialistic things, you will also be labeled successful (Balkan folks are very superficial...if it shines on surface, we don't need to know why...it is all about the shine...your credit card debt need not be known...just flaunt that Gucci belt)....now, Testi's (yes, I named him Testi) hair&beard will not be welcomed in 90% of Serb or Croat boomer households (I am being generous here...it's probably 98%)...your darling will be called a bum & long hair will get him called a girl...(I am not being stereotypical. I am living on another continent and I am still encountering that mentality amongst Balkan folks even though they have been exposed to gazzilion different ways of being and thinking while living overseas) So your dad/mom is most likely to tell you "Get that bum out of my house! Find yourself a real man! etc. etc."...but here is what might help Testi pass the Balkan/Boomer Parent test...he is foreign...he works for some big/recognizable name/company (he can be LV janitor or even work in a warehouse adjacent to LV store...so you can still call it LV....remember, we won't ask for proof of these supposed riches...just as long as on surface everything seems flashy that is good enough...fibbing is widely acceptable/if you are honest and think others are honest, you will be told you are very naive. YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM THESE PPL when it comes to money)...he lives in big foreign city... Paris, Rome, London, any well known city that sounds rich (you never ever ever say to anyone that you live 50km away from any of those big cities...you always round it up to the nearest metropolis...he travels a lot (it assumes richness but you could be door to door salesman)...he's a party person (sure, you may have alcohol dependancy issues but hey....you are such a good guy/happy guy/ppl person...oh sooo nice.)...basically, as long as he can boost her parents bragging game, then his appearance can be explained as a quirk..eccentricity of a foreign, influential, well to do guy....if he checks off most of the above mentioned points, then they will have solid reasons to explain away his unusual appearance to their friends/peers. Anyone seen Keeping Up Appearaces!? Balkan folks are all about turning one Bucket into Bouquet. I can go on forever...but I may get expelled for tooooo much text!
YOU are bloody brilliant!!! This is hilarious and if you are not a writer, you should be! In fact you could have so easily been writing about the Lebanese, ( I’m not Lebanese but Married to one) They have exactly the same narrow minded, pretentious, archaic mentality! I’ve lived in several countries and adapted and assimilated very well but here I feel like I’m living on another planet. Do you think it’s a small country syndrome or is there some sort of connection with the Balkans and Lebanon having been through so much war, volatility and instability perhaps instead of evolving they just regress. I would love someone to analyze it. It fascinates me on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
YOU are bloody brilliant!!! This is hilarious and if you are not a writer, you should be! In fact you could have so easily been writing about the Lebanese, ( I’m not Lebanese but Married to one) They have exactly the same narrow minded, pretentious, archaic mentality! I’ve lived in several countries and adapted and assimilated very well but here I feel like I’m living on another planet. Do you think it’s a small country syndrome or is there some sort of connection with the Balkans and Lebanon having been through so much war, volatility and instability perhaps instead of evolving they just regress. I would love someone to analyze it. It fascinates me on a daily basis.
I think it’s just poverty mentality...same thing in other poor countries like Philippines etc
A lot of the times possibility to get a passport from a man is a powerful aphrodisiac itself 😂🤣
Not that our TamTam needs a passport, she has Croatian passport from her Bosnian Croat mum, and that grants her unlimited access to the EU (unlike Serbians)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I know what she means by “quality of life” in Serbia — she can get the same quality of service (nails, hair, food, etc.) for much much cheaper compared to London and Paris. Like in Russia my hairdresser has a wall of certificates and diplomas, some international, but my haircut and blowout cost $25. Once in US I went to a salon near my hotel, they did a hair mask and a crappy blowout and it cost me $120.

But of course this works only if you are spending your parents’ money or you come in from another country.

Reactions: 27
I think I know what she means by “quality of life” in Serbia — she can get the same quality of service (nails, hair, food, etc.) for much much cheaper compared to London and Paris. Like in Russia my hairdresser has a wall of certificates and diplomas, some international, but my haircut and blowout cost $25. Once in US I went to a salon near my hotel, they did a hair mask and a crappy blowout and it cost me $120.

But of course this works only if you are spending your parents’ money or you come in from another country.
Agreed. Salaries around here are much lower than abroad, for example you would earn 6000 kn (around 800€) in Croatia for the same job which would be paid around 6000€ in western Europe, so what is expensive for us is pretty affordable for those with foreign salaries. Like, even some waiters and truck drivers in Germany earn more than doctors in Croatia, so go figure

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh ladies, weekend plans got ruined. 😫 no Italy this weekend to have a look at pied ahhhh tehhhhhh and see her dream closet being built from her Dirty Grandpa Bejbi, nor Helsinki for a wedding of a friend and ask bejbi questions behind the camera, nor Atlantic Ocean for the research on how to save the poor salmon fishes because she is a pharmacist and gets invited to important events on how to save the world, nor Belgrad to eat some free cakes at her friends pastry that got open last week and wear some ill fitting dresses, nor Montenegro to tag some hotels for a free stay, nor Venedig to eat Oysters with her bejbiiiiii, ohhh poor poor poor poor poor bejjbiiiii. I hope she’ll at least manage to make a haul video nr. 12’340 and return the clothes quickly, before the one month return policy expires, or ask herself Tattle Questions and try to make it seem legit, or another Hehmehs Bag Unboxing, because it’s an InVesTmenT you gOajs.
A7287D98-1DC1-4601-AFA1-0E6784514756.jpeg

FC490856-121A-4AD6-8E07-F4E48966FF9C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Hello girls. New here. Please excuse my english. I follow Tamara since 2019 with excitement at first, but everything changed later.
I am also reading the threads since last year when I started noticing a strange behavior from our beloved Tamtam, especially after Milan's fashion week. The next video she made, if I remember correctly, was with her foot in a bandage because she had a "surgery" (still don't believe it, I don't know why, but I believe she got covid back then and try to hide it -- I also remember she made fun of people walking on the streets with masks -- what a health care professional :sneaky:) and after that, I started questioning everything she said..
Anyway I have so may things to comment but I will not do it in one post.:p:p:p:p I remember, at first I thought she was around her 40s and I was socked when she said she is 32, maybe another lie who knows...
My question is the following: I am curious about one thing, you keep mentioning about fake patek, how did you find out it is fake? I am asking because I love watches and I know that some dupes are difficult to spot (Rolex etc) and it is disappointing when people wear fake watches, since it declares that they don't respect the brands, their history and all those people that save money to buy them (like me).

Reactions: 2
Whole part about her bf was so uncomfortable to watch. She made it 10x worse by actually low-key saying that she thinks her bf is unattractive and might get too much hate when she shows him on her vlogs or social media. She's literally hiding him away. Seems like in her brainless mind she has some kind of "Beauty and the Beast" thing going on. And what a ridiculous attempt it was to try make her viewers believe she doesn't want to show him bc she wants to protect her amazing life and not having people ruin whatever she has... She is using everything she has to brag about, mentioning his height, how everyone loves him and that he went to the Met Gala haha. The latter is another prove that she constructs these Q&As. Honestly who would asked such a question? We all know, if he would be a handsome, affluent guy who isn't shy in front of the cameras, she would be the first one to drag his face into her vlogs.
Exactly my thoughts after this video! If I was her bf, I would be soooo mad at her after this vlog. She embarrassed him im front of all her followers and also herself by showing how shallow she is. "I will not show him because people are hateful and like to comment on other people's looks..." Gooosh Tamara, for once, THINK before you speak 😖😩
And all the bragging about how tall he is? If looks are not important to you, why mentioning height then? Now I feel sorry for the guy...

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh ladies, weekend plans got ruined. 😫 no Italy this weekend to have a look at pied ahhhh tehhhhhh and see her dream closet being built from her Dirty Grandpa Bejbi, nor Helsinki for a wedding of a friend and ask bejbi questions behind the camera, nor Atlantic Ocean for the research on how to save the poor salmon fishes because she is a pharmacist and gets invited to important events on how to save the world, nor Belgrad to eat some free cakes at her friends pastry that got open last week and wear some ill fitting dresses, nor Montenegro to tag some hotels for a free stay, nor Venedig to eat Oysters with her bejbiiiiii, ohhh poor poor poor poor poor bejjbiiiii. I hope she’ll at least manage to make a haul video nr. 12’340 and return the clothes quickly, before the one month return policy expires, or ask herself Tattle Questions and try to make it seem legit, or another Hehmehs Bag Unboxing, because it’s an InVesTmenT you gOajs.
View attachment 635088
View attachment 635073
as a french person, the way she over-uses "pied-à-terre" is SO SO annoying. No one uses this term anymore, it's absolutely ridiculous and pretentious. She doesn't even say it properly (for someone that brags of speaking 5 languages, lolz)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly my thoughts after this video! If I was her bf, I would be soooo mad at her after this vlog. She embarrassed him im front of all her followers and also herself by showing how shallow she is. "I will not show him because people are hateful and like to comment on other people's looks..." Gooosh Tamara, for once, THINK before you speak 😖😩
And all the bragging about how tall he is? If looks are not important to you, why mentioning height then? Now I feel sorry for the guy...
Not too long and they will be facing problems, Rasputin is quiet and withdrawn, he has a dark side. She is dying to be famous and recognized, he doesn't look like guy who wants to get married and have kids. Moreover Italian mother in laws are a nightmare ( don't ask how I know :rolleyes:) I can't wait to see how it all unfolds 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
View attachment 635088
View attachment 635073
The Helsinki wedding is definitely Sandra Hagelstam’s (5inchandup) and I love her. She is not posting a lot on instagram anymore and now I cannot stalk the wedding 😭😭 I’m honestly sad

Reactions: 9
View attachment 635088
View attachment 635073
Do you remember a while ago while she was still living in her sister's attic how she bragged about her work ethics and that she works even when she doesn't feel well (I think that was around time when she stopped working with Dusan and we all know that story) and how she has IBS and she still worked while in pain. Like, there is absolutely no reason not to work when you are sick.. I wish I could find that video :D

Goaaaajs I am getting seriously triggered when she pronunces random words all of a sudden in some weird wannabe British accent...today in a story she said voiceovaaaaa and I seriously still wanna vomit only thinking about it🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Goaaaajs I am getting seriously triggered when she pronunces random words all of a sudden in some weird wannabe British accent...today in a story she said voiceovaaaaa and I seriously still wanna vomit only thinking about it🤢
Of couuuuhs dOarling, she is sick, but not sick enough to STOP EDITING THE tit OUT OF THOSE STORIES. Tamara, listen, you DO NOT LOOK like this in real life, some of us has seen your botched face in real life. JUST STOP IT. Now go buy a Hehmehs Bag and please SHUT UP.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.