Tamara Kalinic #8 Tattle members planted, milan wishes still not granted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her newest video she’s saying it’s the first time in a week she slept alone?? Why would you sleep alone and not with your bf??

Btw she really did something to lift her brows/eyes. Might be botox

• Sick
Reactions: 7
"It is a very exclusive show...gaaaajjjjs! Ok! Don't think that you can just show up & be let in, so don't even try bit$hes! OKAY!? OK! It's just for super-special-extra-exclusive-prestigious-elite 😎"...only special folks need apply...such as our TamTam! We got that, right!? That's right!...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on earth is she talking about getting married for the 100000th time, I hate this word but I need to say: CRINGE :eek::ROFLMAO:
And about the necklace.. they stole it but she got it back :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is soooo damn illiterate, this freebritney hashtag should cancel her immediately!!! I wish i was Britney so I could tell her to duck offfff.
She never posted a thing about her very sad situation, and now she uses this hashtag whilst she lip syncs to one of her songs with her stupid, frozen face and those lip bumps that make me puke everything i ate today. What a hooooe! This really pissed me off
65938505-2265-429A-A054-807F6E0012A7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
oh wow...if you catch that part when her darling talks about his convo with the waitress and 'fresh juice'....and she referred to that as 'very funny'...wow... now, I understand why they are together...I feel for the waitress...I can imagine the attitude she had to deal with...customer service is a hard job...if you are visiting a foreign country and do not speak the language...leave your feelings of entitlement at home...and be kind to customer service. That whole convo could have been reduced to "waitress did not understand me!" and done. I know someone like that IRL and I avoid him bcz that kind of energy is very draining and anxiety inducing...you cannot have an enjoyable meal out with this type of person present...as they will constantly nit pick about their food...ask for extra condiments...additions....comment to servers about the way food was prepared...too hot...cold...dry...as if they are food critics... comment about food arrival time..comment about drinks...they will get up & walk around to find the waitress/waiter as they cannot patiently wait for one to appear...and then, when the bill comes...they will spend time dissecting it...discussing it loudly...trying to find mistakes....OMG, I wanna pull my hairs. I got triggered listening to Testi talk about the juice. I hope I am wrong...and I hope that he just doesn't translate that well into English...because he sounded condescending and arrogant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So she purchased the flat snake necklace and she had to mention that "got it back" doesn't mean she got it back but she now has a new, same one, and after she went to LV and purchased the travel makeup bags and she didn't have to explain that she didn't get it back.. I'm confused Tamtam as always with your explanations. And the Missoma jewelry, is that also old or new? 🤔

At the Dior show she was there as an ambasadooor but she didn't even know the theme and the meaning of the collection's name… Chambre de Sooy, please google translate it Xenia🙄 .. How STaaning.
I think she was boiling in that plastic rain coat that she didn't took off even in the taxi on her way back🤢

And again her questioning Dirty about marriage, and does he want to marry(her) and of cooourse she doesn't Tiink about it at the moment, she doesn't even have a place to sleep. In Milan she slept alone for the first time in a week, so Dirty is now somewhere else?

Sooo many questions, maybe one day she will explain everything.. Not😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So she is in Milan....dressed to go to office...so much to do...but she is recording that from a hotel room. Where does the bf live while in Italy...I thought he was in Milan as well...or does he move each time she gets closer!? ...and no offence to LV...but she didn't have to go a day without a make up bag...they are so easy to find everywhere now...does it really have to be LV!? I mean, does she know that it is ok to get other products...not only major designer label ones...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here but a few comments back on this thread – couldn't find it – someone mentioned what Tamara's BF does for a living at Balmain. Essentially a VIC is in charge of looking after high networth or celebrity clients. My friend is in that team for a major UK fashion house so I have a pretty good understanding of what it entails. He'll be the one advising Olivier who should be seen in Balmain, has a steer on what talent they use for their campaigns etc etc So it is true he may "know" Orlando Bloom but purely in that capacity. Also it is likely his salary will be six figures. I also know what my friend's boss is on and it would buy a small flat in London. TamTam's BF will be on less, of course, but it will likely be six figures!
He may very well be on 6 figures but there is a big difference between earning 200k and 900k. Either way if he's earning that much he should be able to afford more than renting a pied a Terre in Milan, he should own property. I earn 40k a year and still was able to buy a flat in London by myself, rather than living in my sister's upstairs attic like the "saaan lawren" squatter that is Tamara.

I'm calling bs on her, her bf and their sham of a relationship and life

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He may very well be on 6 figures but there is a big difference between earning 200k and 900k. Either way if he's earning that much he should be able to afford more than renting a pied a Terre in Milan, he should own property. I earn 40k a year and still was able to buy a flat in London by myself, rather than living in my sister's upstairs attic like the "saaan lawren" squatter that is Tamara.

I'm calling bs on her, her bf and their sham of a relationship and life
I can’t see how someone in his position would get more than 120 euros a year but even that seems generous to me? But at the same time from tetkas own mouth he bought her aKelly for an Xmas present which I still contend doesn’t seem true,that’s the kind of gift a millionaire CEO gets his wife after their first kid not what celeb/influencer brand scout gets for his GF of 1 year after even living in different places the whole time. Guy who gets his gf a Hermes bag aowns properties and has the lifestyle to backup that purchase he doesn’t stay in an airbnb or a hotel when he returns to his home country which is what Tamara seems to do when she’s in Milan

Reactions: 17
I can’t see how someone in his position would get more than 120 euros a year but even that seems generous to me? But at the same time from tetkas own mouth he bought her aKelly for an Xmas present which I still contend doesn’t seem true,that’s the kind of gift a millionaire CEO gets his wife after their first kid not what celeb/influencer brand scout gets for his GF of 1 year after even living in different places the whole time. Guy who gets his gf a Hermes bag aowns properties and has the lifestyle to backup that purchase he doesn’t stay in an airbnb or a hotel when he returns to his home country which is what Tamara seems to do when she’s in Milan
I doubt he's on anything above 90k. If he were to buy a decent birkin, that would be a minimum of 10% of his yearly salary. No sane person would spend over months salary on a handbag, clearly he and tamara are compatible with how they handle finances.
Just as with everything in tamtam's life nothing is making sense

Reactions: 17
KAMAN GUIIIS he is broke, and she is sponsoring his paris stay...she has gotten 2-3 vip events entrances via him and that's it
she also shows psychopath traits...she has filmed 1 sob story after robbery vlog in the same room...then put the other face and continued to film for next vlog in another tone, narrative and vibe...all in one sitting
wtf

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh she posted a 40 min video, few hours later after her normal scheduled posting time..very professional, for a hard working-boss babe-strong-fighter-not a victim - selfmade digital entrepreneur.
Ok Tammy Hoe, since you mentioned Britney, because you are stupid as duck, a gently reminder, Britney has a song called - Work B**ch and fits your current situation perfectly well. You want a new Hermes Bag? You want that Youtube cheque? You better work witch!

Furthermore, last Sunday she was the HERO, she wasn't the victim, she was sHoooooo strong you gaaaaajs, she was about to make everyone proud, she was going to save the world, she was waiting for her gold medal.
Todays victimising vlog:
I wanted to take another Chanel bag, I recently bought, but you know they took them all.
I have to go to Sephora and buy new make up, because you know they took my make up bags.
We'll stop at LV and get some LV Make up bags, because you know they took them all, even the used ones i had for 5 years gaaaaajs.
I wanted to travel with my new Rimowa and my LV Luggage, buy you know they took it, I need it for travel, so i had to take my used Rimowa luggage.
I wanted to put some Chanel jewellery with this Chanel outfit, but you know my jewellery is gone, they took it.
*Puts the dress on for the wedding* My Bulgari neckless and the watch goes so well with this dress, but it's gone.
I don't have any neckless left, i got new Missoma ones, because they took everythiiiiiiiiiiing you gajjjjsss.

Ahhh they took Grandpas travel bag, he was visiting her for the weekend. Ehmm excuse me Miss ILieAllDayLong, weren't you two living together for a year, but not living together, but seeing each other on weekends, but being together, but not willing to get married, but sHoooo in love bebiiiii.

You slept alone for the first time? Do you want me to pity you? What are you 2.5 years old and need Grandpa to change your diaper?

Your friends and family telling you just to keep going, and working hard, and not stoping, and becoming the next CEO of Chanel, is the most toxic environment one could live in. No wonder you are the way you are, with these toxic people you have in your life.

She was talking normal for about 15 minutes, then she decided to put on that British chav accent and pretend she is vlogging from central London for BBC News. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t understand..she went on a charity event. Where she didn’t even mention the cause of the event, not even a link to donate!?!? I’m sure she’s has no idea what the cause was about. But..She had time to hashtag freebritney! Brava Tamara brava! You must be proud of yourself ! Who invited that ridiculous embarrassing clown 🤡?

Oh she posted a 40 min video, few hours later after her normal scheduled posting time..very professional, for a hard working-boss babe-strong-fighter-not a victim - selfmade digital entrepreneur.
Ok Tammy Hoe, since you mentioned Britney, because you are stupid as duck, a gently reminder, Britney has a song called - Work B**ch and fits your current situation perfectly well. You want a new Hermes Bag? You want that Youtube cheque? You better work witch!

Furthermore, last Sunday she was the HERO, she wasn't the victim, she was sHoooooo strong you gaaaaajs, she was about to make everyone proud, she was going to save the world, she was waiting for her gold medal.
Todays victimising vlog:
I wanted to take another Chanel bag, I recently bought, but you know they took them all.
I have to go to Sephora and buy new make up, because you know they took my make up bags.
We'll stop at LV and get some LV Make up bags, because you know they took them all, even the used ones i had for 5 years gaaaaajs.
I wanted to travel with my new Rimowa and my LV Luggage, buy you know they took it, I need it for travel, so i had to take my used Rimowa luggage.
I wanted to put some Chanel jewellery with this Chanel outfit, but you know my jewellery is gone, they took it.
*Puts the dress on for the wedding* My Bulgari neckless and the watch goes so well with this dress, but it's gone.
I don't have any neckless left, i got new Missoma ones, because they took everythiiiiiiiiiiing you gajjjjsss.

Ahhh they took Grandpas travel bag, he was visiting her for the weekend. Ehmm excuse me Miss ILieAllDayLong, weren't you two living together for a year, but not living together, but seeing each other on weekends, but being together, but not willing to get married, but sHoooo in love bebiiiii.

You slept alone for the first time? Do you want me to pity you? What are you 2.5 years old and need Grandpa to change your diaper?

Your friends and family telling you just to keep going, and working hard, and not stoping, and becoming the next CEO of Chanel, is the most toxic environment one could live in. No wonder you are the way you are, with these toxic people you have in your life.

She was talking normal for about 15 minutes, then she decided to put on that British chav accent and pretend she is vlogging from central London for BBC News. 😂
You nailed it!!! 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Agree, She really shows how fake and social climbing she is with her IG post and stories about the naked hart foundation - 10 x photos of her cat lady face posing in her ££££ dress and jewels and and getting celebs in frame/tagging them with zero mention or links to the charity - tone deaf, clout chasing, desperate for attention, narcissistic and embarrassing…

Todays victimising vlog:

Please the grandpa changing the diaper line is killing me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.