Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally extra crispy burnt AGAIN. Even her foundation can’t keep out lmao.
Also this outfit looks like something a 12 year old on Stardoll put together with all freebies
I literally thought that she has some dark tights on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And that’s the best he (aka she pretending to be him) could whip up....perhaps her love really doesn’t cost a thing! Come on Pippo get with the program and put that BBC (Big Black Credit card) of yours to good use at Hermes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s always late to every party. Maybe she will be posting about Missoma in a few days as she does with all her stories, everything is a few days old on her Insta.

no LV event invite and no LV bag gifted (supplied as Alexandra Pereira likes to say lately - copying Chiara Ferragni) 😂 or as I said she will post her LV bag later, as always😆
She will post the bag after she buys it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% everything is returned. When do you ever see her wear the majority of the haul clothing? She just makes money off the links. I left a comment stating this on her last video but I guess it was deleted before even Tattlers could see it! 🤣
Agree. That's why all her (cringe) Reels are in doors. She has to return all items so she can't risk to wear the clothes outside. She only pretends to shop to bring you "my lovelies" the best content!. She also needs to pay an assistant to take all the clothes back cause she "invest" on her "business".

Oh please...
1 year hidding my boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine in the middle of the day, walking around in high heels and that tiny dress, to buy MORE bags, to celebrate milestone in the relationship.
And just to share it all on social media. What a life!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is killing me with her English. Let's meet on the
Monument. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.