Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit is so ugly, she’s a walking advert with zero personal styling talent

what’s with suppliedby? Anything except adding ad or sponsored 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She just contradicts herself so often, it's getting a bit old, just like a 50 year old handbag 🤡 İt must be exhausting to constantly have to backtrack and keep up with the shxt you say, no wonder she's lost and off the rails, she just has to give up or else she'll completely go mad 🤕

Reactions: 13
So ITF hit 1M on IG. On a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed is Tamtam? 10+ being super pissed. And the odds of her denying in the next video? Super high hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's ridiculous that she looked better before than now even though she changed all the things on her face that were not 'perfect'. All I can say is that she looks scary now.

Reactions: 12
She had semi-sencere smile on her face back then and now she looks like empty (creepy) plastic doll

Reactions: 10
She also wasn’t as skinny as she is now, so that might be another reason her face doesn’t look so fresh and plump as before. I mean it’s not like those are 5-10yo photos so it’s not age...

Reactions: 8
she had black hair here in 2019 but still looked youthful & warm, she definitely had to have done something in 2020 cosmetics wise that makes her look so cold and much older
Wow the difference is huge!

I watched her in 2018/2019. While she was annoying, she somehow had the look and style of a spoiled girl so the constant luxury purchases somehow did not seem too odd.

I was somewhat misled to think that she came from a very wealthy family and she looked the part.

But now, she just looks like someone who has too much plastic surgery...

So ITF hit 1M on IG. On a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed is Tamtam? 10+ being super pissed. And the odds of her denying in the next video? Super high hahahah
Hahaha. She must be fuming of course, hence why she is buying bots again... 🤣
Well, those who work hard deserve to be successful. I’m not always the biggest fan of INTF content, but she is one of the most hardworking influencers in the industry and she undoubtedly loves what she does. She lives in the british countryside but still knows how to create interesting and appealing content, this is one of the reasons for being popular amongst brands.
Tam Tam on the other hand lives in an extraordinary city but all she is able to offer to her audience is repeated videos from her time at her sisters attic.

In regards to her appearance, I look at her pictures and she looks bad, like, really bad in most of them. She looks haggard, manly...Not sure if it is the photoshop, new surgeries or old ones that are fading away. She has never been a photogenic person, but I haven’t seen her looking this bad before.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Her eyelids have sunken in due to weight loss, it's amazing how much that can age you. It can be one of the first places to lose fat when you are malnourished and underweight. I remember a surgeon saying he has been seeing and treating this a lot in women who diet a lot.

Why do her eyes look unfocused and going in different directions now? It's so strange. Maybe it's the malnourishment?

It's so interesting seeing the differences in her face in a short timeframe. She's put me off getting anymore filler.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha. She must be fuming of course, hence why she is buying bots again... 🤣
I recently watched the new HBO documentary "Fake Famous" that is probably not 100% describing the reality of all influencers, but is showing how the majority of all that works. Very interesting. 😆

I also think it’s her new monochrome minimalist androgynous fashion that’s made her look worse with her hair either unstyled (unbrushed) or worn in a severe middle part hanging limp down her face in black greasy curtains + she doesn’t appear to wear eye make up other than mascara and bronzer so it makes her look drawn and bug eyed

what made people start watching her has now gone. Does she really think people want to see her dressing fake avant garde and dressing/looking masculine ? It doesn’t suit her one bit

Reactions: 13
i agree with the eyelids and cheekbones, maybe she did something along the lines of what bella hadid did, got the fat removed from the lower part of the cheeks but kept her cheekbones, so the "contour" looks much more dramatic, even for bella hadid that gives her a much more older woman look compared to her sister gigi who looks much more youthful with full cheeks. & i also agree with her "paris wardrobe" aging her! she looks much better with a colourful wardrobe, & quite honestly minimalism is trending out in the fashion world, it's almost her time to shine with the maximalist, colourful princess-y wardrobe but maybe she is too influenced by her new relationship for that kind of wardrobe

i guess it could be weight loss but i think her body looked the best in 2018, i think she must have had something done to her face for sure in the cheeks & eyes areas & i'm not sure if its botox since her wrinkles on her forehead are so apparent

Eyelids like that are not a result of any nutrition change.
cheekbones-could be.

Reactions: 7
Started watching her Chanel video (honestly, at this point it's like watching Zara/Asos/H&M haul) and it took her exactly 8 sec for a first cringe moment. dumbTam, since you are reading here it's "scenery" as in "change of scenery" and NOT "scenario". Bisou bisou

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.