Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am guessing with the eyelids, she has:

- her double eyelids refined to make them more obvious
- some excess skin on the eyelids removed so that the eye areas are more defined
- her eyes and eyelids lifted to try to look younger

Now her eyes do look more dramatic and defined, but also very unnatural and scream plastic surgery.

Heavy eye make-up with dark eye shadows may help but maybe she’s avoiding it to let the areas heal from the procedures?

Plastic surgery, unless done very discreetly to still look natural, tends to age someone. It is generally a means to tackle ageing and so it’s assumed that younger people don’t need it.

Reactions: 7
Hello there, I am the one reading the comments but never commenting myself. However, I think I might know what is going on with here eyelids. Have you seen her using revitalash/brow? Well, it contains prostaglandin that literally melts the fat around your eyes and then you have fat atrophy. Google it a bit and you will see it happens to 100% of people using the product with that ingredient. It happens so slowly that you actually don’t realize it..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hello there, I am the one reading the comments but never commenting myself. However, I think I might know what is going on with here eyelids. Have you seen her using revitalash/brow? Well, it contains prostaglandin that literally melts the fat around your eyes and then you have fat atrophy. Google it a bit and you will see it happens to 100% of people using the product with that ingredient. It happens so slowly that you actually don’t realize it..
Omg that’s so creepy. I had no idea a serum could do something like that o_O I don’t think I’ll ever trust another beauty product again lmao
Also this explains why we haven’t seen stitches/scars/bruising at any point

lately I've noticed more and more that she brings nothing new or unique to the fashion influencer scene, who is she influencing to buy ugly Dior army print neon hoodies for ££££? Or to buy make-up on her facetuned blur selfies? And now her bad attitude and arrogance is becoming more and more clear in how she acts and responds to comments. She's lucky brands want to work with her still but I think it will change soon enough. Does she think she can continue to be an influencer with crap style into her mid-late 30s? She is a woman who preaches kindness and not to be a hater but judges others who wear e.g. fake nails or whatever else she deems non-classy (she is the one who isn't classy). She rents a house in paris and has ikea furniture for her hermes collection, I mean please - such a clown

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You don't look like this from serum! My guess is extreme botox, chronic depression and amphetamines for weight loss!
I couldn't watch this one fat bullshit LIE of a 45 min sponsored video! she has completely lost the plot and it makes me uncomfortable to watch her face and this heroin chic look paired with that ridiculous grungy homeless masculine style, she is so desperately trying to achieve. I don't know what is happening with her but her looks are deteriorating at a rapid rate and she looks so creepy and dead inside.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Holy Moly👀

So this is an ad afterall... predictable. If I were her, I would fixe my inner being before worrying about the face. Her compulsion to lie is shameful.
The other girls reaching 1M followers, promoting big brands and doing brand collaborations, but the best Tam Tam can get is an ad for some creepy juice detox company😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is how normal humans "detoxify".
I am literally speechless about anyone doing a juice "cleanses" in 2021... and 45min about it? I just can't.

Reactions: 3
Finally all those blind people are starting to open their eyes
It seems that glam and glitter world is about to collapse

Reactions: 14
her skin does look really bad in the new video, as if she has major sun damage, like the women who tan too much and don't moisturise enough/never wear spf and get sun spots all over. but her hair does look better now that shes lightened it a bit, it's still very dark but it is more similar to her hair in 2018 now but much healthier and thicker. i think she looks better when she does the blowout that is not super super sleek straight. the bouncy voluminous blowout suits her more, she should go back to that style. the juice detox content is boring. maybe it is just me but i would think with moving to paris, your content should be more interesting and fun. i found her vlogs at home at her sisters house more interesting than her paris home vlogs have been. overall her content since moving to paris has not been super amazing

Reactions: 15
I’ve watched her for years and generally liked her style. And kind of admired her directness and ambition. But lately the arrogance, rudeness, fakeness is on another level. From fake friendships with besties in Costa Rica she has literally never mentioned before to her rude replies to people. Juice ‘detoxes’ are also a scam and so dangerous for her to encourage - I can’t even bring myself to watch the video. Always seems to be lying or contradicting herself. I’m not a cheerleader for inthefrow but at least she’s invested in a home and made wise business decisions - she has sponsorships with major brands Not the 3rd tier brands of Tamara. And sorry but the only one looking like an embalmed 50 year old leather hand bag is you Tamara and your soul is looking uglier by the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
also especially since she has laminated her eyebrows, i feel they are too dramatic for her. very thick and very very very dark, they make her face look masculine. now that she has lightened her hair a bit she should do that to her eyebrows and probably skip on the brow lamination. her eyebrows look best when nez is looking after them. at the end of the video she looks okay finally, her eyes do not look as sunken in and her skin looks better, but it is because she has a full face of makeup. just shows that most of the style changes she has made in 2020 do not really suit her and seemed to have aged her so much. i also have noticed from watching her older videos, she does not seem as enthusiastic about fashion anymore. before, she used to have enthusiasm about fashion she loved and now it seems she is trying so hard (but not really succeeding) to be more of an educational fashion blogger who has insight to fashion. it's okay to not know every thing about the industry and the brands!! i liked it better when she would buy something super cute and could be so excited to show it and squeal about how glad she is to have found it and add it to her closet, to style it. it's more relatable! i know her competitors are like leonie but quite honestly, leonie has a boring personality, she just takes good pictures that go viral and thats why she is popular. if you want to have a youtube channel, you cant get by with boring personality and good looks. tamara's personality was better and more relatable few years back

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You don't look like this from serum! My guess is extreme botox, chronic depression and amphetamines for weight loss!
I couldn't watch this one fat bullshit LIE of a 45 min sponsored video! she has completely lost the plot and it makes me uncomfortable to watch her face and this heroin chic look paired with that ridiculous grungy homeless masculine style, she is so desperately trying to achieve. I don't know what is happening with her but her looks are deteriorating at a rapid rate and she looks so creepy and dead inside.
This is so creepy, she used to be so glam and healthy and now she looks dead inside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.