Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And by “slightly touched” you mean showing authenticity certificate to prove she didn’t buy it second hand 😂 She is truly unbelievable 🤦🏻‍♀️
Authenticity can be faked.. I don’t trust anything about her or her bf they seem like scammers so I doubt it’s real

*I didn’t watch the video.. I stopped watching her videos during th Costa Rica fiasco, won’t follow her either she just proved that she was a liar

Reactions: 13
I have nothing to say about juices, but I wonder if this is a filter or what. She looks completely different.
The bowling pin filter where astronauts can see that forehead from outer space.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the juices are sponsored according to Xenia but not according to Tamara..so, what will it be? Not declaring an ad and trying to get away with ,,my friend makes it” or Xenia is paid because she is more important and Tamtam isbdoing it for free?😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just compare her now to this featured video on her channel from about a year ago.
How much healthier she looked a year ago - her face had more glow and plumpness!
She actually looks like she’s loosing weight, so as the fat from the face. That tan and makeup doesn’t help her to look any healthier either. There’s no pinkness in the face, just brown/tan so she doesn’t look healthy. The makeup is minimal, there’s no signature smokey eye and liner that have previously disguised those eyeholes. Seems like she’s very much inspired by Erin off duty, she has the same skinny, botoxed, expressionless b**ch guard and always dressed in black style.

Reactions: 12
Also getting her hair done, I feel like this thread made her book an appointment 😂

Is it allowed right now in Paris?

• Haha
Just watched the new video... The first couple minutes of the video are literally a disclaimer, she is trying to convince us that the costa rica trip was a "holiday" and not a "work trip" 😂😂 like who is she kidding the whole trip was literally an ad for a hotel, we are not stupid.. And she says that she "isolated herself for a week after arriving back to Paris" which is also a complete lie considering she put up insta stories of her shopping at Hermes and tit... Who is she kidding?! Its so pathetic like at least try a bit harder if you are lying😂

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why she would do this to her eyes? almond shaped eyes are considered the beauty standards, the round eyes makes her look a good 10 years older and her face look less interesting

Also why does she say 'lol' in her videos? Who actually says lol in real life - how embarrassing

Reactions: 17
She looks like she spent way too much time being too close to the fireplace

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also why does she say 'lol' in her videos? Who actually says lol in real life - how embarrassing
Her boyfriend, you can hear him in her vlogmas several times 😂😂 LOL
She has his accent, his look, his style and everything else apparently

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 417523
Seriously guys, what happened to her? She looks terrible.
fillers migrate and never fully disintegrate and people just keep going for more because they are told it only lasts 6-12 months, by this they slowly deform their face + her very unhealthy and not nutritious diet + way too much tanning without sunscreen + this new ‘trendy’ makeup and fashion look simply is not for her, the hair, the nails everything is just not for her

she also looks dead in her eyes which could be either from drugs / depression / pills

fillers migrate and never fully disintegrate and people just keep going for more because they are told it only lasts 6-12 months, by this they slowly deform their face + her very unhealthy and not nutritious diet + way too much tanning without sunscreen + this new ‘trendy’ makeup and fashion look simply is not for her, the hair, the nails everything is just not for her

she also looks dead in her eyes which could be either from drugs / depression / pills

It looks to me that her filler (particularly in cheeks and nasolabial folds) needs topping up as without it she looks gaunt.

Her make up style has also become much more toned done around the eyes she seems to be doing the “less is more” look, but it doesn’t suit her because she naturally isn’t very attractive....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.