Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, now I'm very confused.. What is she talking about??
She's from the Balkans not the middle east and is not Roma or Gypsy, so what ridiculous argument is she making. This is what North America is calling a "Karen" and white privilege by choosing to take a topic that has nothing to do with her and making it her own. This woman is insane....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She is bleeping insane. She doesn’t identify as white? You stupid witch are WHITE, your ability to suntan doesn’t make you BLACK. How far is she willing to go for some clout? I’m at loss for words. She is delusional. She thinks sharing BLM stories makes her black. I cannot believe I read that

toxic, insane, delusional, hateful, distasteful, insincere person

I’m definitely out, blocking her on everything, not even going to continue posting here cause I don’t want to give her any more publicity. She is THE WORST

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She is bleeping insane. She doesn’t identify as white? You stupid witch are WHITE, your ability to suntan doesn’t make you BLACK. How far is she willing to go for some clout? I’m at loss for words. She is delusional. She thinks sharing BLM stories makes her black. I cannot believe I read that

toxic, insane, delusional, hateful, distasteful, insincere person

I’m definitely out, blocking her on everything, not even going to continue posting here cause I don’t want to give her any more publicity. She is THE WORST
I felt that way with the CR trip and tapped out....but, alas, I can't help it...I just read here for coffee time fun.

Reactions: 14
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT😂😭
Sure, she is naturally a bit more tanned, probably her Illyrian/Mediterranean genes—there are thousands of people like that here in the Balkans. But they are all inarguably white race. Just because you aren’t as pale as English or Scandinavian people it doesn’t make you not white 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What is this stupid bint on about?????

Maybe she's a gypsie, really??????? (if you're Eastern European, you'll get what I mean)
Call her now a "plava ciganka"?? Or just a "ciganka"???
Ciganka garava
mozak propada
pamet izdala
para nikada
??????

She's from the Balkans not the middle east and is not Roma or Gypsy, so what ridiculous argument is she making. This is what North America is calling a "Karen" and white privilege by choosing to take a topic that has nothing to do with her and making it her own. This woman is insane....
For real.

That’s the gypsy blood talking. We have them a lot in the Balkans
LOL seems every Eastern Euro's mind here went the same place 😂

She's too fckn stupid for words, it's unbelievable.
NO ONE from Eastern Europe (incl but in this context esp from the Balkans) views themselves as "not white", all see themselves as white i.e. Caucasian, no matter how frikkin dark your skin gets in summer. And all are Caucasian, anything else is sheer delusion.
Unless you're a gypsie/Roma, that's another topic, it's different then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her "fresh tan"(new IG post) looks dirty to me.
That is why her hands look so awful in videos. she looks like she didn't had a shower for a long time, and like she doesn't use any body milk or hand cream.

Reactions: 13
Her "fresh tan"(new IG post) looks dirty to me.
That is why her hands look so awful in videos. she looks like she didn't had a shower for a long time, and like she doesn't use any body milk or hand cream.
It took me a minute to realise your user pic was of her forehead and the struggle Botox wearing off 💀

these prada bags are the new influencer gifted Dior Bobby bags, she doesn’t even try to make her shilling them seem authentic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it was meant to show lasered-off hairline, but whatever you find, enjoy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OOOOOH MYYYY GOOOOD YOU bleeping IMBECILE STUPID DISGUSTING MORON!!!! YOU SHOULD BE REPORTED AND YOUR SOCIALS SUT DOWN

you don't identify as white?!?!?? omg if she was at least remotely relevant she this would end in all diet prada etc canceling account

can we report this to someone

this stupidity has to end! shame on you you dumb duck!

Wait why there is no response to her dumbest statement in history so far??? I am absolutely shocked and fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are Serbians not white Europeans? I think her fake tanning without any moisturiser makes her think that the dirty looking tan left in her knuckles and any other dry spots is real. The only reason she’s a woman of colour is because she paints it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am baffled by what she said! Like seriously she is saying that she is not white?!

Reactions: 13
I can’t explain it but before she always had a ‘clean’ look, like nice hair, nice eyebrows - just generally groomed. I’m not saying she has to get a blow dry and professional manicure etc because the rest of us peasants make do ourselves but she’s an influencer, beauty etc is part of her career. How hard is it to sort your brows out yourself, to style your hair and use all the free hair and beauty products you’re gifted? She has been looking grubby and unkept for a while.
Like she doesn’t have to wear make up and could do a video about clean skin and grooming without wearing usual make up products but when she doesn’t wear make up or wears less, she looks like should couldn’t be bothered to make an effort?

such a clown look to not brush your hair or sort your face out but wear gifted Dior £1000 outfits

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.