Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel with Chanel hair clip is a juvenile catastrophe. How does this moron think a bunch of sh!tty hairstyles will lead to an influencer gig with that brand. I really hope if they ever do turn to influencers, she's omitted. That said, I hope they never start with influencer engagements because that will really really cheapen the brand. Tamara has already turned luxury into a fast fashion philosophy with her overconsumption, lies and fakery. Lies and litter just continues...
It’s horrible. Her hair looks so unhealthy, like a high school girl who’s overdone it with straightener. And the hairstyles are even worse, makes those accessories look like they are knock offs bought on a market🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her French accent is so tragic, the way she pronounced 'Yves Saint Laurent' and 'poudre' :ROFLMAO:

Also does anyone else think that she wears a wig? There's always something off with her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she pronounces poudre is so triggering, I feel like she says is in every other video 😂

The hair clip reel really does snack of lack of effort - hair looks so unkept and lazy! Also wasn’t this a trend of 2019? Some other big influencers did these when the ‘guccy’ and j’adior hair slides came out but was a long while back

Attachments

Reactions: 7
aahaha this is what she calls "couture day"?!
c'mon, if I had a younger niece or something, she would do a better job...
don't get me started on those nails.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tam tam is wishing her work friend happy bday... Am I the only one who things she posted the ugliest photos of Xenia she could find just to seem prettier than her?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, Xenia did not repost her HB wishes and its been an hour. She reposted Caro though..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should've posted this 😂
The bunions, the Donatella Versace cat lady face, the orange tan, the rock hard implants... I can’t, she was in her 20s here right? Unbelievable

at least post 1cute photo of your work friend, who does that? Love that Xenia gets birthday gifts from de beers - These other influencers wish they could get diamonds from a top tier brand

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol at her posting 7 stories for Xenia's birthday, most of which are not exactly the nicest photos of Xenia to share with everyone? And Xenia not even responding to her stories when she responded to so many others...
Also, I highly doubt Tamara was ever a pharmacist or has a pharmacist degree, unless the UK has really low standards for graduating as one? She can barely express herself properly in English, so many grammatical/spelling/syntax errors it's ridiculous. If every time she spelt something incorrectly was a medication error...we'd have a lot of patients in trouble 😵 sorry but I just don't buy it. I'm actually a pharmacist and studied 6 years to get my doctorate of pharmacy degree (granted, English is my native language), but if you don't care about something as simple as your spelling and if you practice(d) medicine as sloppily as you write...you're way better off in another field! So Tamara, please stop pretending that you were in mine! #rantover

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And again with these dumb disclaimers on her posts, lol no shxt we thought she WAS naked 🙄🙄 also in the pic with the one-of-a-kind thrifted parisian golden mirror and jewelry, the caption "the mirror is not dirty for all the sanitary inspection people". Whoooo cares!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her stories for Xenia seemed so insencere, like she was only doing it so people wouldn’t ask why she didn’t post anything for her friend’s birthday.... looks like their friendhip is not the same as it was before Tamara went to Costa Rica😬😬

Reactions: 16
And again with these dumb disclaimers on her posts, lol no shxt we thought she WAS naked 🙄🙄 also in the pic with the one-of-a-kind thrifted parisian golden mirror and jewelry, the caption "the mirror is not dirty for all the sanitary inspection people". Whoooo cares!!
The picture with the dirty mirror seemed direct to us. There was a whole thread in her hiding the watch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg this idiot is so godamn stupid and dumb, I cannot believe the pathetic "let me chose the worst photos of my non-botched and naturally cute friend Xenia, so I remain the hot friend of the group" She is disgusting! Everyone here noticed it, and I am so glad! If this was my friend I would send her off!

Also this new video Tamara, thanks you stopped with your BF saga and a sad little reality show of your boring and empty life, and got back to the fashion.

Now only one thing hun, YOU DID NOT PREDICT ANY OF THESE TRENDS, and stop lying and putting yourself on a pedestal for ordering incredibly ridiculous Prada skirt with 50%off loyalty program farfetch has given you, showcasing how "fashion educated" you are, unlike "other fashion influencers who did not purchase the Prada" nylon crap.

You are a fraud and and your trend forecast recital is sent out ahead of every season to every buyer, merchandiser and anyone who works as a fashion marketer. I have compiled X such reports and this is what circulates around, so you dumb influencers can start buying tit ahead so collections and their worst trends sell out.

IT IS NOT YOUR RESEARCH, NOR YOUR FORECAST YOU IDIOT, you are unable to predict a grammatically correct sentence in English, let alone the industry trends

i am so sick of this B++CH

And to sum it up your views on trends and personal picks, I'll leave this Karl Lagerfeld quote here:

The way she pronounces poudre is so triggering, I feel like she says is in every other video 😂

The hair clip reel really does snack of lack of effort - hair looks so unkept and lazy! Also wasn’t this a trend of 2019? Some other big influencers did these when the ‘guccy’ and j’adior hair slides came out but was a long while back
This reel almost made me puke!!! She looks like a hairy old man with disgusting hairy neck, wtf, and those nails and touching that hairy neck! EWWWWW gross

Also she should really scrub that fake tan and moisturise, her hands look so manly and dirty.

But y'all know our girl is self proclaimed WOC dark skinned girl since 27th Jan 2021 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The new video .. My biggest shock was when a part of her old video appears in it, when she is showing loafers at about 7 min. It's from her video from last October. Such a change in appearance, posture, expression... Something is definitely going on with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Now only one thing hun, YOU DID NOT PREDICT ANY OF THESE TRENDS, and stop lying and putting yourself on a pedestal for ordering incredibly ridiculous Prada skirt with 50%off loyalty program farfetch has given you, showcasing how "fashion educated" you are, unlike "other fashion influencers who did not purchase the Prada" nylon crap.

You are a fraud and and your trend forecast recital is sent out ahead of every season to every buyer, merchandiser and anyone who works as a fashion marketer. I have compiled X such reports and this is what circulates around, so you dumb influencers can start buying tit ahead so collections and their worst trends sell out.

IT IS NOT YOUR RESEARCH, NOR YOUR FORECAST YOU IDIOT, you are unable to predict a grammatically correct sentence in English, let alone the industry trends
Thank you for saying it!

Reactions: 7
The new video .. My biggest shock was when a part of her old video appears in it, when she is showing loafers at about 7 min. It's from her video from last October. Such a change in appearance, posture, expression... Something is definitely going on with her.
And has her hair gone white?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What the actual f*** happened to her face?! She looks like a witch. I can’t believe this is only four months of a difference. Her jaw/cheeks look so freakish, esp in that second picture

Reactions: 14
Wow, she does not look healthy.. has she lost weight significantly or am I seeing things?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.