Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stupid mouse holes interpretation of the jumper in the last video.....And she loves masks as a trend? Watching and dying from the inside heheheh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The new video .. My biggest shock was when a part of her old video appears in it, when she is showing loafers at about 7 min. It's from her video from last October. Such a change in appearance, posture, expression... Something is definitely going on with her.
It kind of looks like her puffy filler face has worn off a lot and now it’s left her gaunt from her restrictive diet, she looks better with a more fuller face otherwise harsh hair, eyebrows and hollow face makes her look masculine and old. And before her eyes were almond shaped and now round

in her trends video she says she doesn’t like neon or funky patterns but she posted this(gross) Dior army print outfit with the highlighter pink colours which is nothing like her FT manly monochrome masculine style. Dior is really pissing me off now with their influencer rampage and ugly clothing

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So from when did Tamara become a dark skinned girl? In the new video, around 4.40 mark she says that she is a dark skinned girl with dark hair 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So from when did Tamara become a dark skinned girl? In the new video, around 4.40 mark she says that she is a dark skinned girl with dark hair 🤯
She tried to make that claim when the BLM movement started as well. I can't fathom how arrogant she is and that none of her followers call her out. She's white af and should bloody stick to her lane.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's been 6h and still no repost from Xenia. I think she finally came to her senses regarding T.
I wonder if it's because the CR trip, the timing seems right.

Reactions: 9
It's been 6h and still no repost from Xenia. I think she finally came to her senses regarding T.
I wonder if it's because the CR trip, the timing seems right.
There will be a repost don’t worry. Xenia stoped reposting a little bit before Tamara’s stories

Reactions: 4
She tried to make that claim when the BLM movement started as well. I can't fathom how arrogant she is and that none of her followers call her out. She's white af and should bloody stick to her lane.
Wow I just remembered that stupid statement about BLM, it just makes me cringe so hard.. unlocked a repressed memory. 😂

Yet another proof that she "supports" movements which she finds trendy in the moment, and again makes it about her.

Reactions: 13
what the hell is her response, it’s doesn’t even make any sense. “By the surroundings” ??? You’re not in the UK though you idiot so why are you now speaking like the Queen.

Plus agreed she looks absolutely horrendous .
PHAHAHAH WHAT????

I am surrounded by UK this week! Tamara once again demonstrates her endless illiteracy and complete inability to articulate simple thoughts in English

But hey she can fluently discuss the notes of the parfume in french with cabbie, only 3 weeks upon her move to Paris

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The new video .. My biggest shock was when a part of her old video appears in it, when she is showing loafers at about 7 min. It's from her video from last October. Such a change in appearance, posture, expression... Something is definitely going on with her.
Looks like her fillers have dissolved

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That’s an impersonal present you’d give to someone for a house warming maybe (depending on your budget). Pair of Dior or Chanel jewellery or something would be nice . weird gift for. 30th though she is is only a colleague so makes sense I guess

I can’t remember Tamara every receiving birthday wishes like this from her absolute faveeee brand Prada or any of the others, unless I missed those stories?! She must be fuming at how highly regarded Xenia is in the high fashion world, people seem to genuinely like her including brands

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.