Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! Silent follower of the forum here. 😁 I just cannot stay silent anymore, because something about her irritates me so much.

I remember watching her tips for studying, or life of a student in general, back in the day of old school YouTube, and I remember just thinking, "OMG, this girl is it for me, I just HAVE to follow her!!" Mind you, when I actually moved abroad to study, I got hit on the head with real life lol .. I related to the whole, Balkan girl studying abroad shtick, law of attraction, blah blah.. What a fool I was.

Truth be told, just fairly recently (last 1-2 years) I realised how orchestrated and fake everything about her (and many others) is. My best friend always had bad vibes from her, and always told me that she doesn't get why I like her. I think majority of the people who followed her, were sucked in by the pretty surface in the beginning, but now, especially in these trying times, it seems so obvious that she can't offer anything of substance, or relevance to the current everchanging times.

This oversaturation (if that's a word) of luxury items just makes me icky, and repels me so much, that even if I were in a financial situation, where I could afford all these pieces that she showcases, I would never in a million years buy them. She is such an anti-advertisement to all these brands that she represents, or desperately tries to represent. As some of you previously wrote, she is treating these items like they are fast fashion, and in my mind, that is exactly what they are becoming.

Not one word about the current situation in the Balkans, where a sort of #metoo movement is happening, at least not that I managed to catch from her socials. If she did say anything about it, I apologize, but I highly doubt it. Not one word about preserving mental health in the time of a global pandemic, except a few superficial remarks wrapped in a never ending queue of videos about poorly made matcha latte, and other trivial content.

I don't expect anything actually, but as an influencer who is followed by real people (to some extent lol) who may actually be impressionable, she never said anything that could actually benefit anyone other than herself.

Sorry for the long post, this was my impromptu application for this thread, as well as a rant because nobody around me follows her.
Stay safe guys! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"Truth be told" @WishingWell21 that was the nicest rant about our Tam Tam..the choice of words almost sounds like out TamTam herself 😂 😂 😂
Hahahaha, sorry for that, I just wanted to make my first post at least somewhat "polite" because I'm not sure exactly what are the guidelines for cussing or writing certain words 😂 I must admit, I read my post a few times before posting to make sure I didn't make any big mistakes, maybe that's why it looks like that. Last time I was on a forum it was on Stardoll circa 2009 so I'm a bit rusty 😂

Reactions: 8
So she is still hanging out with other people outside of her Xenia work friend bubble and going to unnecessary non-essential events, anyone living in France, are things more relaxed now? I read that France is considering another major lockdown due to the rapid increase of rates but even if shops are open in France i though the bubble thing still applies as default?

also, her IG filter in the second photo looks so bizarre, like a cartoon face and the caption is hilarious -all of her Monday’s are like weekends, her sole job is buying bags 😂 and the hardest ‘job’ of all, flying to exotic countries like Costa Rica

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha, sorry for that, I just wanted to make my first post at least somewhat "polite" because I'm not sure exactly what are the guidelines for cussing or writing certain words 😂 I must admit, I read my post a few times before posting to make sure I didn't make any big mistakes, maybe that's why it looks like that. Last time I was on a forum it was on Stardoll circa 2009 so I'm a bit rusty 😂
Was joking :))) xx

So she is still hanging out with other people outside of her Xenia work friend bubble and going to unnecessary non-essential events, anyone living in France, are things more relaxed now? I read that France is considering another major lockdown due to the rapid increase of rates but even if shops are open in France i though the bubble thing still applies as default?

also, her IG filter in the second photo looks so bizarre, like a cartoon face and the caption is hilarious -all of her Monday’s are like weekends, her sole job is buying bags 😂 and the hardest ‘job’ of all, flying to exotic countries like Costa Rica
She constantly looks like she bawled her eyes out 🥺 here eyes are so empty and sad

Reactions: 5
Her reply to the comment on the latest bag video :D I can just sense the condescending tone. Also, I had to reread three times to understand what she wanted to say, syntax is not her forte. There was already talk about the Constance here, but I find it so bizarre that after a few wears, she never acknowledged it again, and acts like everybody else is crazy and the bag is fricking Voldemort and no one should ever mention it, lol.

And I attached a few more interesting ones.. For me the MK bag seems a bit displaced among all other bags, but I guess it's a collection, not favorites, but lol who knows, since she hardly ever discloses ads it wouldn't be such a surprise.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Her reply to the comment on the latest bag video :D I can just sense the condescending tone. Also, I had to reread three times to understand what she wanted to say, syntax is not her forte. There was already talk about the Constance here, but I find it so bizarre that after a few wears, she never acknowledged it again, and acts like everybody else is crazy and the bag is fricking Voldemort and no one should ever mention it, lol.

And I attached a few more interesting ones.. For me the MK bag seems a bit displaced among all other bags, but I guess it's a collection, not favorites, but lol who knows, since she hardly ever discloses ads it wouldn't be such a surprise.
MK did a paid partnership with her last year with some really frumpy non her clothes and bags, I can’t remember if this the same bag from then but she certainly is choosing her words well because they might not have paid for it to be included in this particular video but if she received it for free (likely)gifted items need to be disclaimed per the ASA
Also the way she spoke about that bag for soooo long when you can see she doesn’t like it 😂

also is her dark burgundy Constance just a vintage older model or speculation it’s fake?

• Haha
MK did a paid partnership with her last year with some really frumpy non her clothes and bags, I can’t remember if this the same bag from then but she certainly is choosing her words well because they might not have paid for it to be included in this particular video but if she received it for free (likely)gifted items need to be disclaimed per the ASA
Also the way she spoke about that bag for soooo long when you can see she doesn’t like it 😂

also is her dark burgundy Constance just a vintage older model or speculation it’s fake?
She cannot include bags that she has received for free or as part of a paid partnership in her favorites video especially if she is not acknowledging it.. But she can say whatever she wants and choose her words carefully we all can see through her lies and fakery...

Also that by Far bag was a gift, since when is she buying this brand?! They have sent her more items for free...

Reactions: 7

Such an ass*ole, she's being "precise", when in fact she's being the opposite. Putting blame on the audience and deflecting from her lie.

"Precise with words", is she daring to think of herself as some wordsmith??? Tamara Dickens???
She's such a lying tw*t.
This is pissing me majorly off and I don't even know why, but I'm very riled up!!!! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember when I started to follow influencers I thought when they said "I ordered this item" or "I got this item" meant they bought it. You know, like normal persons on the real world. But of course not! With time I learnt influencers choose those words in replace of "I received this gifted".

They get vouchers and they go to their laptop to order items and "pay" with the voucher. (By the way, the act of sit down with their laptop they call it "work"). Then unbox in front of the camera and start "oh I wasn't sure if I should order this..." or "I forgot I ordered this item!".

Once in a while they would say "By the way, this is not sponsored. I bought this with my own money". Of course is the cheapest thing they can actually afford.

There shoud be a law that force them to tell the truth on camera. And Im not talking like ASA in UK that until now I haven't seen a single influencer be seriously fined to break the advertisement rules. There should be strict rules like there are on the real world for say things like taxes...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember when I started to follow influencers I thought when they said "I ordered this item" or "I got this item" meant they bought it. You know, like normal persons on the real world. But of course not! With time I learnt influencers choose those words in replace of "I received this gifted".

They get vouchers and they go to their laptop to order items and "pay" with the voucher. (By the way, the act of sit down with their laptop they call it "work"). Then unbox in front of the camera and start "oh I wasn't sure if I should order this..." or "I forgot I ordered this item!".

Once in a while they would say "By the way, this is not sponsored. I bought this with my own money". Of course is the cheapest thing they can actually afford.

There shoud be a law that force them to tell the truth on camera. And Im not talking like ASA in UK that until now I haven't seen a single influencer be seriously fined to break the advertisement rules. There should be strict rules like there are on the real world for say things like taxes...
Exactly, I don't know why is it so hard to disclose something honestly, and when there's gonna come a time for new laws about this, I for one appreciate youtubers/influencers who transparently say it was sponsored/gifted, and then I as a consumer can make a conscious decision if I want to spend my money on that product.

Those little tricks maybe worked in the past, when this type of advertising/entertainment was just emerging, and it was harder to figure out if something was sincere or not. Tamara being in this industry for so long should know better than to use cheap tricks and wording, not only does it make her a charlatan, but it is so rude when she talks to her followers like they're a bunch of idiots, when in fact, it's them who made her who she is today.

She always talks about being a girl with integrity, and sooo honest you guys, but when push comes to shove she takes this "my parents told me I'm special, and you're all scrutinizing poor me for no reason" stance.

Also, long time no Missoma, the contract must have expired. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah, I just think she noticed that tummy in the making, so she wants to get skinny again.
she gained about 3-5kg I think, since December.

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel with Chanel hair clip is a juvenile catastrophe. How does this moron think a bunch of sh!tty hairstyles will lead to an influencer gig with that brand. I really hope if they ever do turn to influencers, she's omitted. That said, I hope they never start with influencer engagements because that will really really cheapen the brand. Tamara has already turned luxury into a fast fashion philosophy with her overconsumption, lies and fakery. Lies and litter just continues...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The picture of her on the stairs is horrible. She looks greasy. I know zoomed in she is not but just scrolling by it was very unpleasant for my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest reel with Chanel hair clip is a juvenile catastrophe. How does this moron think a bunch of sh!tty hairstyles will lead to an influencer gig with that brand. I really hope if they ever do turn to influencers, she's omitted. That said, I hope they never start with influencer engagements because that will really really cheapen the brand. Tamara has already turned luxury into a fast fashion philosophy with her overconsumption, lies and fakery. Lies and litter just continues...
Her hair is awful in this reel...unbelievable that she couldn't put any effort at all in this catastrophic reels video!

I remember about 1 year ago a follower asked why she did not attend the Chanel show at the fashion week. Her false answer disgusted me .. she said that there was not enough time and that she arrived late that day.. that made me understand what a liar she is.
As if she was even invited😂 another follower wrote that she was probably not invited and that they do not work with influencers.. especially not her..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s outrages that Dior gifts her so many items and she doesn’t even follow the brand on Instagram. She’s following dior parfums and make up which is a separate company 🤯 I’m a huge fan of the brand and I cannot understand why they are working with her

Reactions: 10
And Louis Vuitton too, it puts me off the brands a bit

whoever said she treats brands like fast fashion is so right. As long as it’s designer and gifted to her she luvesss it and it’s her favourite along with the other 100s

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.