Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also had a private dance performance...

Also, in this selfie Shoegal14 posted she looks like a fish. She'd look so much better with more natural lips. I'm really not against lip fillers as long as they look natural-ish. Tamara's unfortunately don't.

Reactions: 7
Did you notice that she didn’t showed the room once? Why? She always shows the hotel rooms on the videos, but not this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'd really like to know why Morana Mamic unfollowed Tam Tam on instagram. MM is still friends with Zorana though.
It’s a bad look to be friends with Tam

Her thread is moving slow. Not a good sign for her. People can’t even stand to hate watch her, she is that obnoxious

Reactions: 12
Sorry but doesn’t anybody find it freaking weird the way she’s been posting about these people like they are best friends????.(“Our little family” “she has the biggest heart” “she deserves the world”) When this is first time she’s met half of them.

Also Tam Tam stop spending money filling up your cheeks and sort your bunions out. She’s got the feet of a 70 year old

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but doesn’t anybody find it freaking weird the way she’s been posting about these people like they are best friends????.(“Our little family” “she has the biggest heart” “she deserves the world”) When this is first time she’s met half of them.

Also Tam Tam stop spending money filling up your cheeks and sort your bunions out. She’s got the feet of a 70 year old
This!
It almost feels uncomfortable to say anything bad about her as I start to feel really sorry for her. Imagine not seeing your family for so long and than you embrace and represent some (almost) strangers like your family, as if you don't have your own and all of that during holiday times.
If I was any of those 3 blondies it would seem to me so weird and pathetic and she would come to me as someone just trying to hard to get in my group of three. 🤦 She acts so immature and like she does not have solid and firm upbringing and family connections.
And also all of that while working on, as someone of you nicely said, damage control, and your number of followers decreasing and leaving bad comments more than ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s interesting how she is posting everybody except her so called boyfriend, weird af
And in that bunch of her ‘family’ which she loveloveloooove she is the only one posting and tagging everybody, it seems that her family is not so much into her or what

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven't caught up with this moron in a while, but the new RESPONDING TO HATE COMMENTS vid popped up and as soon as I heard her trying to justify this mess with "We're helping the economy..." I had to get out. That is honestly so disgusting. I can't believe someone is openly being this stupid and arrogant and still has somewhat of a decent following.
On the other hand, I'm so glad that so many people have joined this thread!! I've always felt like she's shady but she was bearable - this summer after the whole Paris situation I had to join the thread, there are just too many things wrong about this girl. Now she's definitely going insane, with all the negative feedback, I feel like this will be the year she gets cancelled.

Reactions: 20

Completely agree, super pathetic cringe alert, honestly it's "fremdschämen" for me.

I have been thinking exactly the same since the start of the holiday, her brownnosing up to these strangers is the cringiest strangest thing.
(But remember, it's not a "trip", if it's not a "trip", so she's living there now???!!!?!? She's now Costa Rican?!?!?!?)

That said, I suspect she wants to be Alisa's BFF, I don't know how successful she is, but some interesting people (no one too crazy interesting though) follow Alisa's PR agency based in Paris.
Her agency just partnered with the 4 seasons in Madrid and on top of that the 4 seasons seems to have invited a number of influencers to various locations.

Reactions: 11
Don't get me wrong, but this picture has such a freaky vibe, it's hard for me to believe he is into Tamara.
Completely agree with you.
I imagine their convo before the photo went like this: “Hey, can you just put your leg here for a fake boyfriend photo and then we’re done with interacting for 2021?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.