Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they strike me as such a vapid, weird group. Fakeness overload. No genuine happiness from Tamara. How must it feel to have to kiss ass to a bunch of random Russian girls and pretend they are your bffs when you have literally never mentioned them before in your life ? All about her jewels and posing. Who wears pearl necklaces that cost hundreds of dollars while doing sporting / adventure activities on a beach rainforest holiday? If this is what you count as ‘work’ Tamara (cause you have to work while the others vacation -as you say...) please just stop ‘working’ for a bit? Maybe look at the world around that is in literal free fall from this pandemic and consider whether seeing your fakeness is necessary right now. Not an ounce of humility or understanding for anything other than herself.

Reactions: 21
Omg they strike me as such a vapid, weird group. Fakeness overload. No genuine happiness from Tamara. How must it feel to have to kiss ass to a bunch of random Russian girls and pretend they are your bffs when you have literally never mentioned them before in your life ? All about her jewels and posing. Who wears pearl necklaces that cost hundreds of dollars while doing sporting / adventure activities on a beach rainforest holiday? If this is what you count as ‘work’ Tamara (cause you have to work while the others vacation -as you say...) please just stop ‘working’ for a bit? Maybe look at the world around that is in literal free fall from this pandemic and consider whether seeing your fakeness is necessary right now. Not an ounce of humility or understanding for anything other than herself.
Lol, who wears Chanel páreos in Costa Rica?! Is not like she’s in Saint Tropez please

Reactions: 11
Come on you guys, I am always paying for my holidays and I am such a philanthropist as I help poor local communities parading my fancy dresses like this....

Come on you guys, I am always paying for my holidays and I am such a philanthropist as I help poor local communities parading my fancy dresses like this....
Her latest post is a tribute to Mark who offered this last minute, totally unexpected trip to CR...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just can’t with her, I unfollowed her insta and can’t watch her videos anymore as she is just super off. I used to like her content, but everything she does has become super lazy and tbh worthless.
For me if she wants to take a vacation and she pays for it, she can do it...but flaunting it during this time is what makes it totally tone-deaf. I think it would have been better if she just stayed humble during these times, if her content shifted from ‘luxury travel and totally useless bag purchases’ to ‘stay with your family, explore the neighborhood and buy consciously’. I am more connected to channels especially during these days which youtubers stay grounded, inspire me to find treasures in my ‘immediate’ circles. I also don’t mind luxury purchases, but there are smaller luxury brands in each countries that could use the support. If she wants to hold onto something that is totally inconsiderate during a pandemic, she could have just gone offline for a while, it’s not about lying, but at least not influencing people into thinking this is normal.

Reactions: 20
Kalinic we don't care about your girls! You just brought them out of nowhere and why should we bother with them?! They are your so called friends - so just go away and have more cups of Costa Rican coffees with them..

Reactions: 15
Kalinic we don't care about your girls! You just brought them out of nowhere and why should we bother with them?! They are your so called friends - so just go away and have more cups of Costa Rican coffees with them..
No one cares.. just makeup the questions like you always do

• Haha
Lol, who wears Chanel páreos in Costa Rica?! Is not like she’s in Saint Tropez please
Even my bf saw part of her video decked out constantly in head to toe Chanel and was so put off. It’s so try hard and fake - the opposite of what true French style is.

Even my bf saw part of her video decked out constantly in head to toe Chanel and was so put off. It’s so try hard and fake - the opposite of what true French style is.
The sheer Balkan style of overdoing the logos is what makes Tamara so funny. I mean how much "flash" does one person need. I guess a lot when you're surrounded by the tall Russians. I just wish she'd find her own style and stop flaunting that stupidity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks very bored and annoyed on this trip, fake smile all the way.
This group of "friends" seems very young, not to say "stupid and easily entertained/uncultured", but something along those lines would fit.

And also, she looks like an old lady desperately trying to catch up with the "young crowd", I highly doubt she ever did snorkeling, she died on her walk in the rainforest, I mean, she looks like she is struggling as she doesn't seem fit/did her cardio/lazy/whatever the reason is.

Reactions: 20
Her ‘friend’ Alysa seems interesting, anyone have tea on her? I thought she was late 30s but she’s early 20s! she’s posted and reposted 1000000 happy birthday posts for her bday that was days ago, seems like a typical rich girl/ first world problems/ narcissist. Wonder if she’s the daughter of a Russian oligarch maybe

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her ‘friend’ Alysa seems interesting, anyone have tea on her? I thought she was late 30s but she’s early 20s! she’s posted and reposted 1000000 happy birthday posts for her bday that was days ago, seems like a typical rich girl/ first world problems/ narcissist. Wonder if she’s the daughter of a Russian oligarch maybe
The only thing I found is that she is mid 30s (finished her bachelor in 2009). She was assistant of the editorial director of vogue Russia strait out of uni. It’s not difficult to guess that she didn’t get the job by simply applying there... Then she was head of the digital department in Paris for Conde Nast. Again not something for which you just get a promotion after a year of hard work. I’m so annoyed with those rich witches who's daddy pulled some strings to get them where they are 😒😒

• Angry
I thought she was going to be in Costa Rica for a while. She's put on stories she was meant to be home today but is delayed due to weather in Europe. 10 days or a fortnight is a normal duration for a vacation, why lie and make out that you planned to stay for a long period of time and use it almost an excuse for travelling during a global pandemic!!

Reactions: 22
The only thing I found is that she is mid 30s (finished her bachelor in 2009). She was assistant of the editorial director of vogue Russia strait out of uni. It’s not difficult to guess that she didn’t get the job by simply applying there... Then she was head of the digital department in Paris for Conde Nast. Again not something for which you just get a promotion after a year of hard work. I’m so annoyed with those rich witches who's daddy pulled some strings to get them where they are 😒😒
Ah ok the age makes sense (not that she looks old) but I think one of her stories or posts said she’d turned 24/25 and I was confused

Reactions: 4
All the models wrote their little story on ing about staying in a hotel that was obviously paid for, only Tamara, as usual, avoids that part. And of course the like from her darling is only missing on her picture.

• Angry
  • Haha
I thought she was going to be in Costa Rica for a while. She's put on stories she was meant to be home today but is delayed due to weather in Europe. 10 days or a fortnight is a normal duration for a vacation, why lie and make out that you planned to stay for a long period of time and use it almost an excuse for travelling during a global pandemic!!
My thoughts exactly. I never understood people who constantly lie, like Tamara, as we are not idiots and we clearly remember most of the things she says. I can't help but think she must have pathological lying disorder.

Reactions: 13
Please, these 2 faces are not the same and it’s not just make up or angles 🙄

also first pic is so unflattering, the glasses are fuggo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Please, these 2 faces are not the same and it’s not just make up or angles 🙄

also first pic is so unflattering, the glasses are fuggo
Bloody scary. These pics (esp the 2nd where she's dressed) should come with a warning, what a botched face :eek:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.