Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping in mind all the hair on his head, his legs seem very hairless 🧐
I thought it's 3 ladies legs 😂

In case you miss FT, here's a photo 😊
OMG! John Lennon called, he wants his suit back 😂

I appreciate the styling and the vibe, he surely can fashun up (for a period drama lol), but I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME, picture him and Tamara together! I wonder what he would have to say if he'd seen that scary tribe photo of his Tamara when she was chav central, posted by Janeems

I'd really like to know why Morana Mamic unfollowed Tam Tam on instagram. MM is still friends with Zorana though.
who are these sasquatches and what the hell they are wearing, what year it is :D they do look like her REAL TRIBE though, the Russians are too sophisticated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi to all! 😊I'm new here, but I've been reading these posts for a while now since the whole story about Paris and airbnb apartments started, I see that a lot of people share my opinion here. It seems to me that Tamara got lost in her lies from the period after the Italian fashion week and the beginning of confinement, something very strange has been happening to her since then, until then she was quite ok, although she occasionally irritated me. Now it seems to me that she is definitely faking her life, starting with the relationship with FT who as far as I can see neither follows her on ing nor likes anything she posts there, while he is liking every picture of her new friends / family in CR. Very strange. It's as if they both have a contract, or some sort of agreement although I don't see the purpose, or is he just starting to see who she really is?🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This is such an odd crowd, makes you wonder how did they get together in the first place.

Reactions: 14
more people have joined these clowns on their trip that’s not a trip
But it was like soooo spontaneous and not planned you guyssssssss, STOP JUDGING AND HATING IN 2021! And stay at home and wear masks, except when you accidentally decide to travel around the globe with your new family while you can't see your old family!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I guess her fake followers membership with 1000 new followers a day has expired!

Sis is on 940K for daaaays

And just a couple of weeks ago she had new 1k followers every single day!!!! such a fraud I cannot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No matter what she does, this girl always fails to smile... why so sour Tetka?
Because the girl is doing it only for the 'gram instead of fun! She doesn't enjoy the moment, she's either posing or holding her phone up and filming (remember the NY eve for example, she was busy filming them counting and toasting and then afterwards she just found time to kiss her bf, or to be exact force him to turn over and kiss her 🤣). And in between she's looking at her phone editing the pics, deleting comments and blocking people. Must be so fun to be around these influenzas.

Also, I agree with Bibi that she looks totally freaked out on the SUP. As soon as there is some kind of physical activity involved, she's completely stiff and visibly uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She said like 72 times in her vlog that she is not vlogging much or using her phone. At the same time she says she has one more vlog from CR. That will be 3 in total for a 7 day trip plus 100 stories 🥴 and now she calls her trip vacation

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She said like 72 times in her vlog that she is not vlogging much or using her phone. At the same time she says she has one more vlog from CR. That will be 3 in total for a 7 day trip plus 100 stories 🥴 and now she calls her trip vacation
Lol when I traveled to Europe in 2019. I only used my phone for navigation and to take pictures. I didn’t post one thing onto social media. This isn’t a vacation this seems like torture to be only concerned what people are saying about you. She is miserable and she can lie all she wants but I don’t believe someone like her can be happy. Also, this idiot thinks all of her Hermès will keep her happy. That’s sad

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I guess she is disappointed it wasn't the Hermes rainforest, just the regular rainforesty one

such a dull videoooo yawn

I think a random tourist group of Chinese grannies at Bath, England have more fun than this bunch

Lol when I traveled to Europe in 2019. I only used my phone for navigation and to take pictures. I didn’t post one thing onto social media. This isn’t a vacation this seems like torture to be only concerned what people are saying about you. She is miserable and she can lie all she wants but I don’t believe someone like her can be happy. Also, this idiot thinks all of her Hermès will keep her happy. That’s sad
hahahah great minds think alike, we posted in the same Hermes moment 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess she is disappointed it wasn't the Hermes rainforest, just the regular rainforesty one

such a dull videoooo yawn

I think a random tourist group of Chinese grannies at Bath, England have more fun than this bunch

hahahah great minds think alike, we posted in the same Hermes moment 😂 😂
Lol yes! Maybe a Hermès store at the airport when she returns to Paris? Maybe she won’t be able to return since Europe is getting strict about lockdown

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.