Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her free vacation was a waste of money for the Ritz

“ However, not all influencers have genuinely earned their followers. A small number of influencers have purchased fake followers, accounts that follow and interact with them but who are not genuine people or fans, in most cases they’re bots. This is incredibly demaging for an influencer’s reputation and authenticity, not to mention a highly expensive mistake for brands to make! (Learn from Ritz-Carlton, who once hired influencers with 78% fake followers!) In order to avoid risky investment in influencers, what do companies need to know about fake followers, and the tools to detect them? ”
Talking about followers... Kalinic started buying followers AGAIN 3 days ago. I've just checked her statistics. There was a short break, but she's back at it 💪 I can't believe how desperate she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched her "worst purchases" video and I barely made it the whole way through. First, since when is Saint Laurent her favorite brand? I mean, I know it's since she fell so so so in love with the guy who used to work for them and who probably still gets discounts there but she's so full of it to try and act as though she just genuinely, organically loves the brand for no other reason. I don't remember her speaking much about them in past years.

Also, how dumb do you have to be to buy all of these fancy clothes and shoes and then proclaim them as your worst purchases because you didn't get to wear them out due to the pandemic??? Talk about tone deaf. And it's not as if the clothes are going anywhere, she can wear them whenever things go back to normal (or a new normal). Poor thing droned on and on about how she was supposed to wear these things to fashion weeks...again, just so tone deaf. There was absolutely no value in that content.

I think her eye socket disaster is due to blepharoplasty, not ultherapy. As much fun as it is to marvel at her train wreck life, I also feel kind of bad for her. You can really tell that she does not and has never really liked herself. It's why she completely lacks any sense of personal style and why she keeps getting cosmetic procedures - now past the point of looking good and quickly heading deep into "botched" territory. It's also why her friendships and relationships quickly die out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Talking about followers... Kalinic started buying followers AGAIN 3 days ago. I've just checked her statistics. There was a short break, but she's back at it 💪 I can't believe how desperate she is.
How do you know?? She’ll get to a million and make such a noise about it but if she’s buying or has bought followers then how much of a fraud to pretend to be proud of lies

Just watched her "worst purchases" video and I barely made it the whole way through. First, since when is Saint Laurent her favorite brand? I mean, I know it's since she fell so so so in love with the guy who used to work for them and who probably still gets discounts there but she's so full of it to try and act as though she just genuinely, organically loves the brand for no other reason. I don't remember her speaking much about them in past years.

Also, how dumb do you have to be to buy all of these fancy clothes and shoes and then proclaim them as your worst purchases because you didn't get to wear them out due to the pandemic??? Talk about tone deaf. And it's not as if the clothes are going anywhere, she can wear them whenever things go back to normal (or a new normal). Poor thing droned on and on about how she was supposed to wear these things to fashion weeks...again, just so tone deaf. There was absolutely no value in that content.

I think her eye socket disaster is due to blepharoplasty, not ultherapy. As much fun as it is to marvel at her train wreck life, I also feel kind of bad for her. You can really tell that she does not and has never really liked herself. It's why she completely lacks any sense of personal style and why she keeps getting cosmetic procedures - now past the point of looking good and quickly heading deep into "botched" territory. It's also why her friendships and relationships quickly die out.
with YSL it’s so obvious it’s a fake love oft he brand because YsL hasn’t really been in for a while, like all brands have their moment except for Chanel/Dior/LV which are always in, fendi and prada are the current faves and not even desperate influencers except chaseaime are buying it

these ysl shoes she has in all colours are so ugly and remind me of cheap high street shoes

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks scary..just smile under the mask Tetka, it doesn't hurt once in a while...
fashion trends victim!!! she cannot carry this urban trendy influencer street style, it simply swallows her up, as she has never been remotely cool or edgy, no matter how hard she tried by purchasing ALL the trendy it pieces and pairing them together. It simply doesn't work like that.

Go back to flower dresses and feminine silhouettes Tamara, at least this really suited you and you were one of the few influencers rocking that feminine princess vibe.

She has literally lost herself in the quest to fit in to cool Paris circles and new BF situation, it is really sad watching how she has completely let her identity go, and is desperately trying to be something she is not. It shows, you cannot hide it, no matter how many birkins and expensive Airbnbs she has acquired.

I also feel bad for her as she has completely gone off the rails, and would not be cool if this guy is not the real deal and she loses everything after a while...yes it was a good move for her contacts and new followers...but personally she looks so disturbingly empty, sad and distant.

Reactions: 20
fashion trends victim!!! she cannot carry this urban trendy influencer street style, it simply swallows her up, as she has never been remotely cool or edgy, no matter how hard she tried by purchasing ALL the trendy it pieces and pairing them together. It simply doesn't work like that.

Go back to flower dresses and feminine silhouettes Tamara, at least this really suited you and you were one of the few influencers rocking that feminine princess vibe.

She has literally lost herself in the quest to fit in to cool Paris circles and new BF situation, it is really sad watching how she has completely let her identity go, and is desperately trying to be something she is not. It shows, you cannot hide it, no matter how many birkins and expensive Airbnbs she has acquired.

I also feel bad for her as she has completely gone off the rails, and would not be cool if this guy is not the real deal and she loses everything after a while...yes it was a good move for her contacts and new followers...but personally she looks so disturbingly empty, sad and distant.
In regards to your last paragraph, not sure if it is fair to put the “blame” on him if things don’t work between them. Her move to Paris had several things in sight, and I highly doubt “love” was the primary one. They look like a very “odd” pair, the scene in the new year’s eve spoke volumes, and I believe they are in this together as an arrangement. He is a player, she is an opportunist.

Did she really gain followers by moving to Paris? Yes, some for sure. However, the vast majority were/are bought. She took advantage of her move to buy followers, the same happened in the give aways, she knows exactly when is the best time to do it more “discreetly”. Of course after the debacle with Lydia (people started contacting brands to report her insane fake following), Tamara had to step back for a while. Hence the static number of followers for the past few weeks. However she will not rest until she reaches the million mark, so in the past few days she is back at buying more followers, her most recent 30 followers are all bots, literally.
When it comes to contacts, surely she got closer to Hermès, however, she lost Dior, Bvulgari and La Mer. She rarely has any paid partnerships going on. The last one was back in December (if we don’t count the Costa Rica stay).

Brands know she is a fraud and that she isn’t profitable. She used to offer nice content, nowadays it is the same over and over again (today’s one is a bags video for the millionth time😴), she is so lazy, dull and unenthusiastic that she couldn’t even take advantage of being in Paris.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Maybe Kristina was guiding that feminine style and now she can't go back to it even is she wanted, because she never chose the combinations in the first place. Now she copies FT and is clearly being dressed by him or she tries alone and doesn't do really well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The new fake english accent is back hahhaha, Tamara reads Tattle first thing in the morning, every morning I bet :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many more bag collection videos will she make 🙄 you have Hermes we get it, now move on

Reactions: 18
I have just spent 20 minutes of my life watching this lillee whatever video and need to say that we live in a sad sad world

Btw, of course I sneak peeked into lillee’s acount and guess who hit 1M followers :eek:
At least we are going to raise her engagement rate :ROFLMAO:

What we need to confess is that everything is possible even to realize some unreal goals, but problem begins when charade starts to fade.. which reminds me of someone....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm just watching the handbags video and yes, she's definitely trying the fake accent. She mentioned several times the bags she has in London. And it's just so sad, her need to fake everything.
I don't know if it's just me...but in her older videos she seemed so excited about the designer stuff and these days is just how to get more and more and more and not really enjoying what she has. I don't even get the feeling those are designer things (not saying they are fake) but the way she treats them is like watching a haul from Zara or H&M. It's like they have no value at all. I don't have a feeling she's enjoying anything, just chasing another fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh no! She looks like Karen, and I would never in million years could be influenced by some wishy washy plain Jane with no style
i agree, she looked way too much like a basic british uni girl, not just the style, even the hair and makeup, and the way she carried herself. if she was still like that nothing would set her apart from the london instagram girls who post the same jumper + jeans zara outfits every day

in my opinion her hair colour best suited her in 2018. her current hairstyle is nice but yes on someone younger. it is very niche to high fashion, it looks nice on someone like jamie xie, but too harsh on tamara honestly. she can't pull it off. and the blonde from her earlier blogging days looks too fake and immature on her

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She looks so terrifying here, I almost dropped my phone. The posture, weird forehead situation, lifeless eyes....
E9B751DD-2BE9-44F3-B06A-767D6EB20264.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 401419

Before it gets deleted again

Before it gets deleted again
Agree with this comment except for the engaged/married point, that doesn’t make you a better or worse person but otherwise yes she clearly only sees value in designer goods and material things

She looks so terrifying here, I almost dropped my phone. The posture, weird forehead situation, lifeless eyes....
View attachment 401480
Another terribly styled outfit, I don’t think her followers are even into this kind of ‘style’ since likely they started watching her for the same reason I did back when she had feminine style. Her face looks so severe and over botoxed

the boots make her feet look oddly small the coat makes her shoulders huge and broad and what’s with that bag?!!

Reactions: 13
Uh, how much I hate when someone just tangles away a perfectly nice coat belt. it looks so cheap and lazy.
those belts are made to accentuate your waist, not to be tangled like that. this reminds me of how little she really appreciates clothing and aesthetic.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.