Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she mention Olivier (creative director of Balmain) and how she hoped he is going to be here or there on her "first public insta-outing" with her "BF" is speaking volumes i think is everything she need from him...designer connection....so that she can get more free stuff that she is going to lie that she got with her own money and that some impressionable 13 year old would think of her as gorgeus, rich and accomplished young woman (LOL NO....just no)
Where did she say this ?

Also who've noticed all that bags she have with her are for sure from Brighton ? 🤨don't think she had it in paris before ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, first time poster :D I remember parts of that old blog of hers so thanks to the person posting it. I snooped around a bit and although all the links are broken even on waybackmachine, I've managed to find 2 entries. They are in Serbian but they really explain a lot:

This one is just someone's comment about her parents: https://web.archive.org/web/2014021...2012/12/tamara-kalinic-roditelji-parents.html
Can someone send screenshots? I can’t open it

Reactions: 2
Here are the screenshots (still trying to figure out how to quote a post) for those who cannot open the link. As I said, it's in Serbian but it explains a lot...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
These are just ramblings of a teenage girl, she wants to be special and popular and to stand out, feels very neglected by her parents, talks quite rudely to her dad but I'd say she was still quite normal. Later when she is already studying in England and writing in English things seemed to have escalated quite a bit. Probably being surrounded by a much, much wealthier crowd than in Serbia where she was top dog, the inferiority complex prevailed and a lot of her insecurities developed.

Reactions: 14
These are just ramblings of a teenage girl, she wants to be special and popular and to stand out, feels very neglected by her parents, talks quite rudely to her dad but I'd say she was still quite normal. Later when she is already studying in England and writing in English things seemed to have escalated quite a bit. Probably being surrounded by a much, much wealthier crowd than in Serbia where she was top dog, the inferiority complex prevailed and a lot of her insecurities developed.
To me it also reads like a more or less normal diary of a teenage girl. Struggling with parents, boys and popularity.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. More or less, we all went through similar things.
But most of us eventually grew out of it and as for her...I don't think she ever did.

Reactions: 12
New video - she would look so much better if she fixed her posture, it also makes the clothes look bad

Reactions: 5
So she was excluded/missed the LVR event and her colleagues Leonie and Jamie Xie were both there. Next up is the Venice film festival...what are the odds Tamtam is overlooked again? It appears the invite list is becoming more selective....times are changing?

Reactions: 11
So many lies on the last YouTube video. Those Saint Laurent leggings that she “got in the beginning of spring” that she never showed in any haul. A lot of Balmain dresses that she “used a lot” but never took a picture from... I really used to admire her, but can not stand to her lies anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So many lies on the last YouTube video. Those Saint Laurent leggings that she “got in the beginning of spring” that she never showed in any haul. A lot of Balmain dresses that she “used a lot” but never took a picture from... I really used to admire her, but can not stand to her lies anymore.
Actually paid Balmain AD as her new bf managed to sneak a few tacky AF dresses so they can film it and link his Vestiaire Collective account, where he sells all the crappy Balmain clothes under the name Cecilia (including "the dress she never wore")

She looks like Motricia Adams at 80's Halloween Prom party with all those looks! No styling, no style just a tight mini dress with high heels! Classic EE idea of dressed up and sexy, elsewhere in western world this would be considered tasteless and "vulgar", just the way she thinks it's not

Also that IG story of hers with her ass and her p in the air, it is so disgusting and classless

Dumb Scammer her and him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually paid Balmain AD as her new bf managed to sneak a few tacky AF dresses so they can film it and link his Vestiaire Collective account, where he sells all the crappy Balmain clothes under the name Cecilia (including "the dress she never wore")

She looks like Motricia Adams at 80's Halloween Prom party with all those looks! No styling, no style just a tight mini dress with high heels! Classic EE idea of dressed up and sexy, elsewhere in western world this would be considered tasteless and "vulgar", just the way she thinks it's not

Also that IG story of hers with her ass and her p in the air, it is so disgusting and classless

Dumb Scammer her and him
It's definitely not a classic EE idea of dressed up and sexy tho, it's just her...

Reactions: 7

Dumb Scammer her and him
The scene in the poll is vulgar and tasteless, this woman is completely lost and desperate.
And the reel while eating the pasta?🤢 gosh, I was about to throw up. Too much tackiness in one day.
I’m not even going to comment on her fashion looks, because she is fast approaching the vulgarity of the Kardashians or Love Island girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That video of how she eats pasta was disgusting🤮 what is up with her... i prefered when she acted all classy

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I have a new business idea for Amelia and Tamara, they can join and open a company together: "Fashion for Prozzies". "Pret-a-Prozzie"? Because that's what they dress like. If you think Tamara's outfit is bad, you should've seen Amelia's tits-falling-out outfit from last night, from farfetch the Venroy tie knot bandeau if you want to look it up and it's not on Amelia's IG.

Also TamTam saying she's bought plates for her home in Paris: LOL what home, she's homeless unless she's rented a new airbnb or extended the last one.

The jump in the pool story was also.. Well, what did I say? Showing prozzies how it's done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.