Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she mention Olivier (creative director of Balmain) and how she hoped he is going to be here or there on her "first public insta-outing" with her "BF" is speaking volumes i think is everything she need from him...designer connection....so that she can get more free stuff that she is going to lie that she got with her own money and that some impressionable 13 year old would think of her as gorgeus, rich and accomplished young woman (LOL NO....just no)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There is a tory MP in the UK who is proposing that all filters, photoshop, air brushing, etc... should be banned because of how deceitful they are, and also because the altered photos are fueling “a mental health crisis” among youngsters.
What is going to be of our Tam Tam, Queen of photoshop?
it is about time this bill goes ahead!

in regards to the video with him, she is so in love guys, so much so, that she is ready to leave him behind if a second lockdown is imposed in France🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 3
This is so cringe! And having someone to be filming this...so staged!
Sick of everything
the guys are going to the same destinations, she wants to repeat something that can't be repeated ... Do you remember that she was in the same hotel with her boyfriend last year?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The fact that she mention Olivier (creative director of Balmain) and how she hoped he is going to be here or there on her "first public insta-outing" with her "BF" is speaking volumes i think is everything she need from him...designer connection....so that she can get more free stuff that she is going to lie that she got with her own money and that some impressionable 13 year old would think of her as gorgeus, rich and accomplished young woman (LOL NO....just no)
is that what she said??? I couldn't understand a word with this stupid giggles! and I don't know why this vid creeps me out!

Imagine this guy hundred years old and all he could catch after all those years working with influencers was Tamara when she "moved" to Paris, and it all happened in like 2 weeks

Something is still off there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is that what she said??? I couldn't understand a word with this stupid giggles! and I don't know why this vid creeps me out!

Imagine this guy hundred years old and all he could catch after all those years working with influencers was Tamara when she "moved" to Paris, and it all happened in like 2 weeks

When traveling somewhere for work for a few days, rent a hotel and not an apartment. Is not it?
Who is she lying to?
A classic manipulator!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I also cant understand a word 🤣

Reactions: 5
Maybe for thread title (and again I am bad with this so please update and upgrade)

Tamtam is becoming ma’am ma’am and she is so glamglam but her life is scamscam

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.