Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t imagine them together. Tamara seemed like such a hygiene freak and to imagine her making out with that dirty beard 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
First time poster here. I found this page after getting sick of Tamara touting how "private" she wants to be while sharing all the little private details of her relationship like the flowers, the note, recording him calling her baby or whatever. It's hypocritical. Either be private and don't share and let your followers forget about it or share the relationship. Don't tease just to create interest bc that's just annoying. It comes off as a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

Anyway, do we know who her boyfriend actually is? I tried to read back in this thread but couldn't find him.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t imagine them together. Tamara seemed like such a hygiene freak and to imagine her making out with that dirty beard 🤣
Hygiene freak? Really? Have you seen her Depop and her shoes, bags, and clothes in general? I have never seen someone so dirty as her.

Reactions: 9
Very interesting! Sreten Radovic from Zena Blic? (just snooped via TamTam's following list on IG)

I detest when journos are biased like this and have their friends talk about X instead of someone who's really working in X area.
Yeah, he is a publishing director for Ringier Axel Springer group.
I can't stand that guy, no wonder they are friends.

I never liked Tamara to be honest, and I started following her from the beginning of her blog. She always seemed so devious.

Is anyone following her on Twitter?

Reactions: 3
I forgot Tamara has a blog. Do we think she has a ghostwriter? Because her writing is atrocious :sick:. I understand that captions And comments are less formal. But this is her business, she should proofread before posting, LOL. How is she 30 y/o behaving snd typing like a 15 y/o? LOL 😂

Speaking of blog and ghostwriter, what happened between her and Kristina?

This is old news, I know, but I never for a second believed that story about Kristina's business being a reason for drifting apart.

Reactions: 1
Hygiene freak? Really? Have you seen her Depop and her shoes, bags, and clothes in general? I have never seen someone so dirty as her.
That's exactly what I was gonna say. She is far from a hygienic person. If you look at her clothes, shoes and bags she does not clean or look after them.
In this sense she is like Lydia and I feel that a lot of influenzas are like that. They wear all designer stuff but don't mantain them. They treat them like cheap stuff.

• Sad
That's exactly what I was gonna say. She is far from a hygienic person. If you look at her clothes, shoes and bags she does not clean or look after them.
In this sense she is like Lydia and I feel that a lot of influenzas are like that. They wear all designer stuff but don't mantain them. They treat them like cheap stuff.
Yea, but it’s not even about cheap or expensive - if you look after yourself it automatically means that you look after the stuff you wear as that is what it is about. She wears her shoes for one season and they look completely beaten up! I have both cheap and expensive shoes that I have worn a lot and that still look like new, because I do care about hygiene. And no, I do not care about material stuff, but hygiene, yes, always have and always will.

And deleting comments but I screenshot before she did
View attachment 193736
These lips are honestly horrific...and the whole face pretty miserable. This moaning about what's going on in her life from someone who says that does not like moaning...oh well...

She looked really uncomfortable in that seafood restaurant when they were having Ramen. Lol she looked scared actually.

On the topic of her boyfriend, I do believe they are dating and I think its more serious than we are privy too of course. He doesn't seem like her "type" really not at all. I also, get a sense her parents may not approve?

But - I actually do not blame her for not showing him directly on her social media. While the "hinting" is annoying I don't think it's odd that she doesn't show him. People are weird as hell. I guess someone could find out about him and be weird anyway if they wanted, because we all know who he is, but when he is on her social media and in her videos it carries additional significance in my opinion.

There is a comment on her latest vlog basically demanding she show her boyfriend. It was really bizzare how pissed the person seemed to be. Like it was her duty to show her followers who she is sleeping with. Wtf? LOL. And it's that kind of creepy tit why I don't really blame her for not showing him.

Tamara might be an airhead, and annoying sometimes, but not making her channel all about him or even introducing him is something I actually agree with her on.
I agree with you. She does not have to show him and introduce him if she does not want. But the childish hints and all this hide and seek is ridiculous. She is using this story and this is something that I do not like personally.

Last edited:
As dirty as her*

I have never followed Lydia but Tamara’s hygiene is def. not on point! What is it with Lydia that makes her dirty?
Does not shower, wash hair regularly. Wears the same dirty robe for days, does gardening then touches food with grimy hands, wipes surfaces with a dress she's wearing.
Tamara looks like a clean freak in comparison

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of blog and ghostwriter, what happened between her and Kristina?

This is old news, I know, but I never for a second believed that story about Kristina's business being a reason for drifting apart.
For sure there is some “beef” between them.
Kristina recently launched her own fashion line and Tamara did not address it. Obviously, Kristina is not as big as Carlo for example, but they worked together for two years (?), so she deserved some kind of shoutout ( btw, I really like Kristina, I think she has more authenticity and charisma than Tamara).
Moreover, the list of Tamara’s frenemies is endless, specially in the UK. I don’t see her as a women’s woman, do you know what I mean?
I don’t know Tamara personally, but I have been hearing unpleasant things about her for years. At first, I did not believe in them, because I used to enjoy her channel quite much, but for the past two years or so I changed my mind and I cannot stand her, I guess because I was finally able to see her true colors.

Reactions: 10
Does not shower, wash hair regularly. Wears the same dirty robe for days, does gardening then touches food with grimy hands, wipes surfaces with a dress she's wearing.
Tamara looks like a clean freak in comparison
As dirty as her*

I have never followed Lydia but Tamara’s hygiene is def. not on point! What is it with Lydia that makes her dirty?
All that Purgeriva wrote! She goes running and remain in that sweaty clothes entire day without showering. Also buys clothes wear it immediately- not for show it out in a vlog but one example- she bought gym wear and she went to train in those clothes. There is a video where cat is going over the plates that were set there for guests to eat dinner 🤮 or where cat walks over working kitchen surface and she just continues to prep food
Her nails are always dirty ( not counting her gardening adventure now)

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
For sure there is some “beef” between them.
Kristina recently launched her own fashion line and Tamara did not address it. Obviously, Kristina is not as big as Carlo for example, but they worked together for two years (?), so she deserved some kind of shoutout ( btw, I really like Kristina, I think she has more authenticity and charisma than Tamara).
Moreover, the list of Tamara’s frenemies is endless, specially in the UK. I don’t see her as a women’s woman, do you know what I mean?
I don’t know Tamara personally, but I have been hearing unpleasant things about her for years. At first, I did not believe in them, because I used to enjoy her channel quite much, but for the past two years or so I changed my mind and I cannot stand her, I guess because I was finally able to see her true colors.
I love Kristina! She is intelligent and has personality. When I was seeing them together, TamTam seemed so shallow compared to K. It was good for her to part ways with Tam but such a shame that Tam does not have any "support other women" ethics...

Reactions: 4
I love Kristina! She is intelligent and has personality. When I was seeing them together, TamTam seemed so shallow compared to K. It was good for her to part ways with Tam but such a shame that Tam does not have any "support other women" ethics...
Hmmm she was almost always in a bad mood and negative

Reactions: 2
I forgot Tamara has a blog. Do we think she has a ghostwriter? Because her writing is atrocious :sick:. I understand that captions And comments are less formal. But this is her business, she should proofread before posting, LOL. How is she 30 y/o behaving snd typing like a 15 y/o? LOL 😂
I don't think she writes the articles by herself. They seem so unpersonal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.