Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting here, hello ladies.

She got that interview because she is one of the closest friends to Sreten, the guy is editor in chief (maybe I didn't get that right) for one of the trashiest newspapers in Serbia.
It's ridiculous, everytime she is called out for her lies and stupidity, he arranges a interview for her.
I saw like a minute, and she is sooo snobby and condescending, I can't even..
Very interesting! Sreten Radovic from Zena Blic? (just snooped via TamTam's following list on IG)

I detest when journos are biased like this and have their friends talk about X instead of someone who's really working in X area.

Tam tam preaches about Tiktok moderation rules from Sept 2019 and wears Pangeia clothing all in one afternoon of social conscious. #fakeittillyamakeit. she is true :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Botched lips again, and she commented to a follower the other day she hasn’t done fillers again that she got burned in the sun 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She has such bad skin for someone with the $$$ she has. If I had her skin and the money I would be doing heaps of treatments to fix my scars etc... but obviously buy a Hermes bag or Chanel shoes are more important than anything else.

Reactions: 4
Botched lips again, and she commented to a follower the other day she hasn’t done fillers again that she got burned in the sun 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Those lips look stung by bees, not burned.......and why would an influencer let their skin ever burn when their job is to have perfection. Thanks to photoshop and facetune, all can be fixed. bleh...

Reactions: 6
She looked really uncomfortable in that seafood restaurant when they were having Ramen. Lol she looked scared actually.

On the topic of her boyfriend, I do believe they are dating and I think its more serious than we are privy too of course. He doesn't seem like her "type" really not at all. I also, get a sense her parents may not approve?

But - I actually do not blame her for not showing him directly on her social media. While the "hinting" is annoying I don't think it's odd that she doesn't show him. People are weird as hell. I guess someone could find out about him and be weird anyway if they wanted, because we all know who he is, but when he is on her social media and in her videos it carries additional significance in my opinion.

There is a comment on her latest vlog basically demanding she show her boyfriend. It was really bizzare how pissed the person seemed to be. Like it was her duty to show her followers who she is sleeping with. Wtf? LOL. And it's that kind of creepy tit why I don't really blame her for not showing him.

Tamara might be an airhead, and annoying sometimes, but not making her channel all about him or even introducing him is something I actually agree with her on.

Reactions: 13
She has such bad skin for someone with the $$$ she has. If I had her skin and the money I would be doing heaps of treatments to fix my scars etc... but obviously buy a Hermes bag or Chanel shoes are more important than anything else.
I have some scars too and while treatments do help you can never completely fix them unfortunately :(

She looked really uncomfortable in that seafood restaurant when they were having Ramen. Lol she looked scared actually.

On the topic of her boyfriend, I do believe they are dating and I think its more serious than we are privy too of course. He doesn't seem like her "type" really not at all. I also, get a sense her parents may not approve?

But - I actually do not blame her for not showing him directly on her social media. While the "hinting" is annoying I don't think it's odd that she doesn't show him. People are weird as hell. I guess someone could find out about him and be weird anyway if they wanted, because we all know who he is, but when he is on her social media and in her videos it carries additional significance in my opinion.

There is a comment on her latest vlog basically demanding she show her boyfriend. It was really bizzare how pissed the person seemed to be. Like it was her duty to show her followers who she is sleeping with. Wtf? LOL. And it's that kind of creepy tit why I don't really blame her for not showing him.

Tamara might be an airhead, and annoying sometimes, but not making her channel all about him or even introducing him is something I actually agree with her on.
Believe me that she would have shown him if he was a soccer player or someone she considers to be hot.
I would not show my boyfriend either and she is not obliged to do so at all but just stop hinting and talking about it all the time.

Reactions: 8

I agree I think it’s smart to keep a BF hidden. But the thing with Tamara is that she says she wants to be private and not talk about him but then proceeds to record him calling her baby, show notes and flowers he sent, purposely record his arm and hands when they are eating, record him in Money Heist costumes.

If you truly wanted to be private why do all this. It doesn’t add up. I think she wants to be private but it’s killing her because she’s immature and she gains her validation from having a bf.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She reaps what she sows. There are many influencers who don't mention their significant others and it works wonderfully. She has an amazing habit of changing her opinion on privacy on a monthly (heck weekly or daily) basis. Keep your 'gram professional and straight forward - c'est tout! But she lacks knowledge and depth on this level so she litters her content with commentary. Viewers to the extreme above are ridiculous too, but at the end of the day, she controls the message and should know better already. She's more flippy floppy than the fish smell on her clothes from the last vlog.

Reactions: 7
Tam tam preaches about Tiktok moderation rules from Sept 2019 and wears Pangeia clothing all in one afternoon of social conscious. #fakeittillyamakeit. she is true :poop:
Her hypocrisy is beyond...
She didn’t “support” Tik Tok because she wasn’t payed to, and also, because she lacks the creativity and even, intelligence that girls like Caro or Leonie own. Both use(d) the platform really wisely and they were able to create appealing content.
Also, during lockdown she said she uses Tik Tok on a private family group.🤦‍♀️

I agree I think it’s smart to keep a BF hidden. But the thing with Tamara is that she says she wants to be private and not talk about him but then proceeds to record him calling her baby, show notes and flowers he sent, purposely record his arm and hands when they are eating, record him in Money Heist costumes.

If you truly wanted to be private why do all this. It doesn’t add up. I think she wants to be private but it’s killing her because she’s immature and she gains her validation from having a bf.
Amen!

Last edited:

Exactly. Well said.

Reactions: 5
Saw it and thought SO ANNOYING. How she keeps constantly trying to proove she is such a good person. Common, you don't care for gay/lesbian rights :cautious: She tries to show off too much.

would like to know which doctor always keeps messing up her lips again and again :D

Her hypocrisy is beyond...
She didn’t “support” Tik Tok because she wasn’t payed to, and also, because she lacks the creativity and even, intelligence that girls like Caro or Leonie own. Both use(d) the platform really wisely and they were able to create appealing content.
Also, during lockdown she said she uses Tik Tok on a private family group.🤦‍♀️
Well said! I also remember she said, she does content to educate and not to entertain. And on TikTok, people do entertain and she mentioned Xenia is very good at it. But she is not an"entertainer", WHICH IS WHY SHE KEEPS HER TIKTOK ACCOUNT PRIVATE. So, you still support a platform when you have a private account on it :ROFLMAO::sleep: I have the feeling she is saying and posting more and more bullshit than ever lately.

Also in this context, I couldn't take her serious when she tried to be funny and entertaining with her Money Heist costumes and some "funny" posts she did when in Santorini:unsure:

And if her channels are there to EDUCATE, why doesn't she educate us about anything in Paris? History, museums, buildings, art, places,...?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I saw that on her IG stories too! Looks like Tamara, the high and mighty, is trying to shame people for being on tiktok, while implicitly reminding everyone that she is not on it. Knowing Tamara tho, I think she could careless about the LGBTQ+ community. She is probably not on tiktok due to her laziness and lack of charisma. I mean look at her vlogs lol. OR maybe she DOES care since her “baby” is rumored to be gay? :)

Reactions: 4
Saw it and thought SO ANNOYING. How she keeps constantly trying to proove she is such a good person. Common, you don't care for gay/lesbian rights :cautious: She tries to show off too much.

would like to know which doctor always keeps messing up her lips again and again :D

Well said! I also remember she said, she does content to educate and not to entertain. And on TikTok, people do entertain and she mentioned Xenia is very good at it. But she is not an"entertainer", WHICH IS WHY SHE KEEPS HER TIKTOK ACCOUNT PRIVATE. So, you still support a platform when you have a private account on it :ROFLMAO::sleep: I have the feeling she is saying and posting more and more bullshit than ever lately.

Also in this context, I couldn't take her serious when she tried to be funny and entertaining with her Money Heist costumes and some "funny" posts she did when in Santorini:unsure:

And if her channels are there to EDUCATE, why doesn't she educate us about anything in Paris? History, museums, buildings, art, places,...?
Ohhh! I didn’t know she has a private tiktok account... a major hypocrite then. Tamara is a mess. I find all this quite entertaining and sad at the same time. I find myself physically turning my head out of pity whenever I see her posts and vlogs.

She is such a joke, I can’t.
LOL wow! Seriously, how is Paris her city now? Didn’t she just decided to stay? I can’t keep up with her lies lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This bf hinting is just awkward. It's a 15yo teenager behaviour. The croissants, the "baby" card, the "honeymoon" suite, the constant "we" and Xenia tagging them both on IG.
I'm all about respecting privacy, but she is the one that is getting her followers to wonder about her relationship status.
She could have told Xenia not to tag them in photos and stop sharing private things like the card (?!), but she didn't. It's because she wants people to comment on it and continue watching her boring vlogs, waiting for the bombastic story/life update she's been announcing for two months.

Btw Like someone above already mentioned, the ramen restaurant is the last place that she would ever, eveeeerrrr go if it weren't for him. It's totally not her style and she kept saying how there's always a big q in front, like she wanted to justify her being there. LOL Just to be clear, I find the restaurant totally cool, finally something new and different, not like all her staged and overly photoshopped influenza IG restaurants and food photos.

And the fashion haul at the end of the video? Wtf? 😂 I love & other stories and I'm glad that for once she didn't do another designer haul, but those outfits girl... Just no. I mean there's nothing wrong with the clothes but it just doesn't look good on her. She looks awkward and like she's wearing someone elses clothes, it's just not her style. Maybe he is influencing her in fashion, same as with restaurants. Maybe they will become something like Kim and Kanye fashionvise😂

Attachments

• Heart
I'm not big on ironing and don't iron loads of my clothes when I can get away with it, but jeez that skirt really needs ironing!!

I can't imagine the flat (airbnb) doesn't have these basic household appliances (iron & board), but anyone who travels, esp someone so fashion (or clothes or presentation) conscious usually takes a steamer with them, so can't magine she doesn't have a steamer if she doesn't have an iron??

As many wrote eloquently, it's not that she wants her private life to be private, it's that she constantly shows bits herself and then acts coy. Classic teenage behaviour. Such an attention seeker. If she really wanted it private, she wouldn't tease a man by her side.

Then on top of that it seems like she has a history of teasing men as BFs, never showing them/admitting to a relationship and later transpiring they were business partners.
What kind of fuckery is that?

• Heart
Maybe it's because they all of a sudden disappear from her life, just like her coworkers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.