Tamara Kalinic #16 photoshops her woes, BF doesn’t want to propose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also there are things she “buys” we NEVER see her wear. EVER.
And there are things she wears too much. Like that one Hermès top she had to wear with everything. Or that beige cardigan that had to show up in every picture. For a girl who buys so much clothes you would expect that she would rotate more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 5.01.53 PM.png

That's her dinner...... The rest of the video she shows and mentions deserts that we never see her eat...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Guys I’m new here. Can someone please tell me how she can afford everything? Does she own businesses? Or from wealthy family?

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t spend 30-50K a month. Her hauls are borrowed, gifted, or returned. Oligarchs wives don’t need Tamara for inspo, because they have a VIP sale associate that brings the newest collections to their houses before Tamara would be allowed to even see it. Furthermore, the companies pay her agency and the agency pays her, after they get a cut. Agencies do bulk promos, and her agency does too. They can charge 40K for 10-20 influencers and each gets some pennies out of that deal. Influencers are frankly scammers, whatever life they show you, know it’s the opposite. I get Oran Hermès sandles for €180 directly from the store because I know people that work there. Tamara has Filippo, within the fashion industry people give each other massive discounts, that’s how they keep the network and connections. Don’t believe everything you see.
We should create a wiki and put this in it. I’m getting tired of this being the only topic to discuss. It’s literally on every single page. @New members why don’t you quickly skim through what has been said the last 4-5 pages?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just saw her suitcases in the new vlog and am rather shocked and disgusted. For someone who travels literally for a living you would think she knew better. All shoes stuffed with zero protection / no shoe bags…these shoes are $1000++ in some cases and there is zero regard. Her clothes are kept in a mess…no packing cubes. I know I am particular about packing (every shoe in a shoe bag etc) but even so hers is beyond messy and dirty.

I just saw her suitcases in the new vlog and am rather shocked and disgusted. For someone who travels literally for a living you would think she knew better. All shoes stuffed with zero protection / no shoe bags…these shoes are $1000++ in some cases and there is zero regard. Her clothes are kept in a mess…no packing cubes. I know I am particular about packing (every shoe in a shoe bag etc) but even so hers is beyond messy and dirty.
That’s nothing new for her! She’s been like that always. She does not care at all…and that is, to me, mind blowing. She has no appreciation for these things…she is a fake fashionista. It’s just a job for her…she has no basic fashion knowledge or vocabulary after so many years in “fashion biz”. She is lazy & disinterested. I don’t know if you saw how she treated that one yellow dress she got to wear for a fancy event. During the boat ride to their destination, she sat on her dress the whole time. Dress was not in a protective sleeve or anything. Not even in a bag. I guess she just carried it in her hand…and then sat on it all crumpled during a bumpy boat ride. 🤯…it’s all smoke and mirrors for her…and considering that her beau proposed to her (he’s really in the biz)…I’d say he is the same. They are a perfect match.

Reactions: 19
She only just moved out for the first time. She’s probably only just learned to fold her clothes for the first time too. She’s a 34 year old child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This picture reminds me of the kilo shops in the early 2000s.
It's like a flea market...

I am literally disgusted by this. it should be luxury?

Why is he not reacting to this?

my husband will be literally in shock to see something like this and would have an intervention.

Reactions: 8
We should create a wiki and put this in it. I’m getting tired of this being the only topic to discuss. It’s literally on every single page. @New members why don’t you quickly skim through what has been said the last 4-5 pages?
I know, I know but please you all have to understand that I need to express my utter disbelief of her lifestyle every once in a while as it gets more and more ridiculous with every vlog.

The disassociation process she undergoes every single day between who she pretends to be, who she wants to be and who she actually is. As said above, she's in this business for so many yeas and for some reason agencies etc. still work for her despite the fact that her vocabulary consists of three words and that's it. You would assume that after this amount of time someone like her tries to fit in more with the fashion world and just like her guy knows a thing or two about the designs but nope. She's just a consumer. A scammy consumer who can't even pack her suitcase properly. Eh, who cares? At her destination she will probably go shopping first. Sad.

• Heart
This is just disgusting.
shoes are the dirtiest item you can own!
Look at those poor orans, tucked one into another, and when she decides to wear them, she puts her foot on the insole which was making out with the other outsole. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Look at those poor orans, tucked one into another, and when she decides to wear them, she puts her foot on the insole which was making out with the other outsole. :sick:
I’ve always been put off by how she throws things she’s done showing in her haul videos. I don’t even treat my regular Amazon deliveries the way she treats new Chanel. It’s a brief insight into how she feels about all this stuff.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.