Tamara Kalinic #16 photoshops her woes, BF doesn’t want to propose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vid is a Lilysilk ad (Vic also posted one the day before - guess is their new bout of campaign)
Where Tam rambled and bought more new designer shiz for her holidays like she has NOTHING to wear.

every ting she says has been repeated over and over:
~Feels naked without her engagement ring
~feels guilty bad for not being able to respond to her messages
~inserts random anecdote about making filipo do something so that they will get married in future
~ random unrelated reference to her pharmacy education
~used cute / not cute to describe everything even a paper cup at T&Co

raved about going to buy books and read lol
Seriously?

she showed some nice stuff at Gucci and Miu Miu though - much better than the fugly stuff she shows in her net a porter haul

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest vid is a Lilysilk ad (Vic also posted one the day before - guess is their new bout of campaign)
Where Tam rambled and bought more new designer shiz for her holidays like she has NOTHING to wear.

every ting she says has been repeated over and over:
~Feels naked without her engagement ring
~feels guilty bad for not being able to respond to her messages
~inserts random anecdote about making filipo do something so that they will get married in future
~ random unrelated reference to her pharmacy education
~used cute / not cute to describe everything even a paper cup at T&Co

raved about going to buy books and read lol
Seriously?

she showed some nice stuff at Gucci and Miu Miu though - much better than the fugly stuff she shows in her net a porter haul
I don’t like to be pessimistic, but this won’t lead to marriage. Filipo is uninterested with her, and he seems more distant than ever. She relies on him for validation.

Reactions: 9
she is the epitome of skinny, but not fit
girl, stop paying thousands to the clinics who hook you up to some useless machines and do some squads and crunches..

Reactions: 8
I don't know why, but I just got the crepiest sensation of Tamara being Anna Delvey in her group.
I was curious who the girl she tagged was, which led to seeing her husband is the owner of Pretty Little Things and somehow it clicked to Tamara "working" her way to other people planes and yachts...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know why, but I just got the crepiest sensation of Tamara being Anna Delvey in her group.
I was curious who the girl she tagged was, which led to seeing her husband is the owner of Pretty Little Things and somehow it clicked to Tamara "working" her way to other people planes and yachts...
She’s been at this since she entered the fashion industry / blogger world. Wasn’t she outed for having multiple daddies to help fund her designer collection? There are many Anna Delveys in metropolitan cities she’s for sure one of them. This fiancé is helping her look a little more legitimate though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's something I still try to understand re the payment of influencers: she is not a mega influencer by numbers. Her YT channel stagnates as well as her Insta and TikTok is a joke from what I've seen. She spends roughly 30-50K a month on stuff. On top occasional plastic surgery. Also rent, food and insurances plus her office and employees. Can influencers with 'only' 1,5 Insta followers really afford such a lifestyle without living from credit card to credit card? For example, there is Emma Hill who has roughly the same amount of YT follows and 850K on Insta. She's in the business for a long time as well, bought a house recently and does spend some money but even she can't afford to put 50K on the table every month. Or is Gucci really paying her 5K for showing an ugly hat because indeed the sales will rise after she did so? Is her audience mostly wives of oligarchs who buy every crap she links? Is LV really paying her thousands for getting a front seat at their shows? Especially insta is full of influencers with 1mio+ followers with better taste. Why her? The quality of her videos are bad and the pics she takes are also mid. I don't get it. Amongst the influencers she's such a NPC.

Reactions: 21
That's something I still try to understand re the payment of influencers: she is not a mega influencer by numbers. Her YT channel stagnates as well as her Insta and TikTok is a joke from what I've seen. She spends roughly 30-50K a month on stuff. On top occasional plastic surgery. Also rent, food and insurances plus her office and employees. Can influencers with 'only' 1,5 Insta followers really afford such a lifestyle without living from credit card to credit card? For example, there is Emma Hill who has roughly the same amount of YT follows and 850K on Insta. She's in the business for a long time as well, bought a house recently and does spend some money but even she can't afford to put 50K on the table every month. Or is Gucci really paying her 5K for showing an ugly hat because indeed the sales will rise after she did so? Is her audience mostly wives of oligarchs who buy every crap she links? Is LV really paying her thousands for getting a front seat at their shows? Especially insta is full of influencers with 1mio+ followers with better taste. Why her? The quality of her videos are bad and the pics she takes are also mid. I don't get it. Amongst the influencers she's such a NPC.
She doesn’t spend 30-50K a month. Her hauls are borrowed, gifted, or returned. Oligarchs wives don’t need Tamara for inspo, because they have a VIP sale associate that brings the newest collections to their houses before Tamara would be allowed to even see it. Furthermore, the companies pay her agency and the agency pays her, after they get a cut. Agencies do bulk promos, and her agency does too. They can charge 40K for 10-20 influencers and each gets some pennies out of that deal. Influencers are frankly scammers, whatever life they show you, know it’s the opposite. I get Oran Hermès sandles for €180 directly from the store because I know people that work there. Tamara has Filippo, within the fashion industry people give each other massive discounts, that’s how they keep the network and connections. Don’t believe everything you see.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It does look like she returns items from her hauls. You can tell by her closet.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.