Tamara Kalinic #16 photoshops her woes, BF doesn’t want to propose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is the crowd you hang around with. If all your friends treat stimulants as something that is normal, eventually you will think it's normal. There are a lot of different reasons to take drugs. Some people do it to be popular, some to be skinny, some to stay awake, some to work longer, some to party harder.

It's easy to say that a great loving partner should take your health in account. It's bleeping hard to stay healthy if the guy you love is a vacuum cleaner, his friends are taking everything offered and you can not keep up with them. They are not the twitchy hobo in the street. If everybody is a young professional with a great job and an even better private life, sure it can't be that bad.

That's where the slippery slope begins.

Reactions: 12
I think it is the crowd you hang around with. If all your friends treat stimulants as something that is normal, eventually you will think it's normal. There are a lot of different reasons to take drugs. Some people do it to be popular, some to be skinny, some to stay awake, some to work longer, some to party harder.

It's easy to say that a great loving partner should take your health in account. It's bleeping hard to stay healthy if the guy you love is a vacuum cleaner, his friends are taking everything offered and you can not keep up with them. They are not the twitchy hobo in the street. If everybody is a young professional with a great job and an even better private life, sure it can't be that bad.

That's where the slippery slope begins.
This is a great point. We make assumptions about how they see their lives based on our communities, but they are with people like them, living online, chasing the engagement and the next brand deal, etc. This summer two of my friends went on Ozempic for weight loss and for a hot minute I considered it to get rid of these pesky last 3 or 4 pounds. Never would I have thought to do that before, but once my friends were, I thought maybe it was more of an option. But then I learned the downsides and stopped that thought train in the station. My point is, she assesses herself by her own circle, not by ours. You are spot on!

Reactions: 11
Agreed. And also, their relationship seems very platonic to me. They don't spend much time alone, or together. I think he doesn't know her secrets, they seem like roommates with benefits.
Notice how uninterested he seems in her new video?
"Yeah, baby I really want to see(your haul)". then she rolls her eyes at him, and then he leaves. :oops: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thank you for the likes (vanity in me) and then reminding me by saying "it's the circle". I get she's surrounded by such people and it's all expected of her. My problem is that she has family a mother father sisters who are "outsiders" (not influencers), Filippo who probably has seen it all but cautionary tales as well. He can support her. But there is no intervention. She doesn't do even small retreats. After getting robbed she didn't work out the balance. She accumulated lots of expensive things again and is showing off but if that's a part of the risk of the job - ok. Filippo is totally on the "my gf is taking 1000x pictures a day" train. What a pleasure to be a person who does that all the time. She lost the weight while being with him. Clearly this guy is not exactly the healthiest choice. He sounds smart and was applauded here but now it's iffy. He aged into the relationship. I'm exhausted but the sheer number of outfits she had. Many years more of that? For another bag/bracelet. Not even a penthouse and your line or x/y/z? She doesn't even like the history of fashion or anything about places she visits. She became so vapid.
I even get that for all the dress up events she chose to starve. If she was a size M/L she wouldn't pull off high fashion. That's the sad truth. She was not born with facial structure to pull it off anyway and every "tagged" photo reminds us of that. It's ironic that "mainstream" doesn't truly care about all those influencers. They're not red carpet movie stars. A weird world.
Actors tell you how they often "retreat" after burnout. Hell, Tom Holland takes a year off acting. He'll play golf etc. I get the influencer might not be at the position and need to catch up. (However Jennifer Lawrence came back from a longer break..) I don't know how to express this sometimes the intervention is needed. Also whether all of it is worth it. Usually you see your endgame and should consider it so a therapist should point this out.

Reactions: 10
This a clear example of how she doesn't respect him.
-she invites him to look at her unboxing-he comes enthusiastic and watches
-she claims he is interrupting(rude in my opinion, not funny)
-he leaves ofc
-she is bothered and tries to hide that by showing him the pieces while he is in another room, and not even looking in her direction
(he comments"beautiful"while looking at though a window)

How old are you, 12?
how insecure a person can be?
is this reality of luxury life?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
interesting how she preached against exotic leathers, until she was offered it herself. then it was suddenly okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not on this thread too much, but any idea how is she this wealthy? :oops:
she keeps on saying her parents do not pay for her anymore.. but it cant be just blogging..
she is an average blogger, and yet she spends hundreds thousands of euros just on shopping monthly, private planes, now the trip on a huge yacht.

Reactions: 2
not on this thread too much, but any idea how is she this wealthy? :oops:
she keeps on saying her parents do not pay for her anymore.. but it cant be just blogging..
she is an average blogger, and yet she spends hundreds thousands of euros just on shopping monthly, private planes, now the trip on a huge yacht.
She earns well for sure with her followings

Reactions: 4
When she does a sponsored video by net a porter, the brands that she chooses are also brands that sponsors her maybe. I feel she has sponsorships in her videos that she isn’t outright saying they sponsor her. Even a brand like Diptyque where she just mentions them causally might give sponsor her.

Reactions: 4
Private plane and yacht are not her property. Her fiancé has a lot connections , I m sure they both know a lot wealthy people. From my understanding most trips she attends are sponsored/ paid partnerships . She filmed a video a long time ago how she managed to get free plane tickets and hotel rooms during a fashion month. Most of her clothes are gifted , or heavily discounted. Some people have a theory that she buys fake Hermes bags and resells real ones .. I’m not saying she is not rich, I m just saying that she did not pay for the majority of stuff we see on her platforms ..Influencers are well known for selling a fake lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Private plane and yacht are not her property. Her fiancé has a lot connections , I m sure they both know a lot wealthy people. From my understanding most trips she attends are sponsored/ paid partnerships . She filmed a video a long time ago how she managed to get free plane tickets and hotel rooms during a fashion month. Most of her clothes are gifted , or heavily discounted. Some people have a theory that she buys fake Hermes bags and resells real ones .. I’m not saying she is not rich, I m just saying that she did not pay for the majority of stuff we see on her platforms ..Influencers are well known for selling a fake lifestyle.
I wouldn't be surprised if she resells at least some of her handbags for profit as she has SO MANY HERMES bags. They are worth so much more on the resale market and she gets her maximum quota bags every year...and Filippo does as well. It's a nice little side industry they have. She can put the fakes on the shelf and pocket the profits.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but I refuse to believe that ring is natural diamond of a high spec. If you look at the size of it compared to Hailey bieber, Beyonce, Kim K, JLO, it's way bigger. Surely Jay z, kanye etc would have better access than filipo when it comes to rings. If the ring is real I would imagine it is severely lacking in the four C (clarity, cut etc) or is lab grown which is why he was able to afford it.

Nothing wrong with lab grown, but Tamara would never admit it. She spends and acts like she's a billionaire, something just isn't adding up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know how much a ring like that could cost? I’m really uninformed when it comes to jewelry…

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how much a ring like that could cost? I’m really uninformed when it comes to jewelry…
It appears to be 8 carats to my untrained eye. A lower quality mined diamond would start at the upper $100ks. A super high quality lab diamond would be approaching the $40k range, but could be had for far less than that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.