Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so she had finally done something fun with her hair and makeup. I don’t see why she was wearing too much black the other days. IT’S FREAKING SPRING !!!
It looks like some of the girls like Xenia, Caro and Leonie are actually having fun while Tamara is just being a watered down version of them. The hair is just an example of that. The clothes are not it, her make up is not it, her mood does not match and no one gives their manager a daily shout out but Tamara

It looks like her manager just wants to dump a couple of influencers in a highly insta worthy environment and make bank. It works for some people but she feels like a fish out of water. She blends in with middle eastern mall shopping Hermes wearing women. She cultivated that look for so long that she makes Coachella look like work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her poor phone camera must be struggling in the desert heat because she’s missing half her waist in these photos. My favourite one is the one where Dirty is carrying her on his shoulders even though there’s no one in front :unsure: and least favourite is the kissing one where her implants look like drag Queen bra inserts.

This skirt is Chanel. Hahahahaha :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It looks like some of the girls like Xenia, Caro and Leonie are actually having fun while Tamara is just being a watered down version of them. The hair is just an example of that. The clothes are not it, her make up is not it, her mood does not match and no one gives their manager a daily shout out but Tamara

It looks like her manager just wants to dump a couple of influencers in a highly insta worthy environment and make bank. It works for some people but she feels like a fish out of water. She blends in with middle eastern mall shopping Hermes wearing women. She cultivated that look for so long that she makes Coachella look like work
I’m Middle Eastern 😭 but I agree😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love this makeup on her!
Same, I actually think it’s her best one so far. The make up and the hair ! Not sure about the outfit though. Xenia’s looks are very festival like, Caro is not really it! I like her, but she seems like she’s on a vacation! No effort, no creativity, but she might want the laid back look or something.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1204306
Yes we know, you bf wears your clothes, it’s called freedom, yes we know, yep, sexuality, yes, sure… Have you heard of tattle Tam? You should read it.
I laughed so hard when I read this “monologue”, so clear she reads here.
“In his village” not everyone’s a villager like you Tetka

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her boyfriend was pretty disgustingly rude to staff in resorts they’ve visited, but I think she looks happy with him! I hope it’s real.

Reactions: 5
I think her boyfriend was pretty disgustingly rude to staff in resorts they’ve visited, but I think she looks happy with him! I hope it’s real.
It has been mentioned on here before including myself but I seriously cannot believe that this relationship is real or indeed healthy. They have been together for 3 years plus and has never shown his face, very much discussed on here but she doesn't even want to say his name either. The relationship is not long term on his part. I think deep down she knows this but instead of leaving she is clinging on to dear life

Reactions: 8
The new video didn't even start, and she looks like an angry, burnt man.
Doesn't she have any friends to tell her that her current face structure, skin color, and eyebrows extremely don't match the hair?
and those nails, ugh.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
i feel like she's defending måneskin bc she's insecure about her very feminine bf so she's indirectly lashing out. while i agree with the statement, i think we all know tamara was embarrassed by his appearance and that's why she hid him for so long. now she's overcompensating by posting him 24/7 and getting mad at ppl who have an opinion on other men who also have a very feminine appearance, like her own man.

Reactions: 23
It co
It has been mentioned on here before including myself but I seriously cannot believe that this relationship is real or indeed healthy. They have been together for 3 years plus and has never shown his face, very much discussed on here but she doesn't even want to say his name either. The relationship is not long term on his part. I think deep down she knows this but instead of leaving she is clinging on to dear life
It could just be that he doesn’t want his name in public because of his work. Would make sense: I wouldn’t want to be an “influencer’s bf” > esp
as he has his own job and is successful in it.

It co
It could just be that he doesn’t want his name in public because of his work. Would make sense: I wouldn’t want to be an “influencer’s bf” > esp
as he has his own job and is successful in it.
He works in fashion industry and with influensers, and also posts influencers on his instagram. But yes, it could be that he doesn't want his image and how he portrays himself to get mixed up with the way Tamara does it (obvious new money and desperate to make people jealous of her)

Reactions: 8
i feel like she's defending måneskin bc she's insecure about her very feminine bf so she's indirectly lashing out. while i agree with the statement, i think we all know tamara was embarrassed by his appearance and that's why she hid him for so long. now she's overcompensating by posting him 24/7 and getting mad at ppl who have an opinion on other men who also have a very feminine appearance, like her own man.
Exactly! It just shows how insecure she is about her bfs appearance. There are many men that dress in a more feminine way, no one cares. Only in the village as she wrote and we all learned until now that she lives and buys to impress the village

Reactions: 12
“In his village” not everyone’s a villager like you Tetka
It is astonishing to me that after 10 + years spent outside her homeland, she is still literally translating from Serbian ... ,,a peasant/villager from a village,, is a totally Serbian saying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Unbelievable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sorry but where do you people get this? Why would she be embarassed by his appearance?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.