Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think about her Coachella outfits? She is not in the Gucci gang and her upper middle class VCA and Prada feel too formal. She has no laid back fun festival vibe at all

Reactions: 11
Iconic? I want to puke đŸ€ź

What do we think about her Coachella outfits? She is not in the Gucci gang and her upper middle class VCA and Prada feel too formal. She has no laid back fun festival vibe at all
Absolutely! She looks so boring with her labels literally handing out. I wish I could turn back time and make her stop showing her bf. The vibe is just so shallow and fake. She looks toxic

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Iconic? I want to puke đŸ€ź

Absolutely! She looks so boring with her labels literally handing out. I wish I could turn back time and make her stop showing her bf. The vibe is just so shallow and fake. She looks toxic
simple life = getting drinks refilled

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to add that the "jaw issues" can also be related to ❄ or 💊💊 Those can be prescription or designer drugs and some people link it to all her pro ana content IYKYK and it is very in your face
I don't know about what you mentioned, I want to say it's in a strong correlation with bad posture, her posture is every time worse, I remember her saying her new year resolution for the last year was to correct the posture. She has unsymmetrical jaw and I think in a combination with underbite.

Reactions: 4
I don't know about what you mentioned, I want to say it's in a strong correlation with bad posture, her posture is every time worse, I remember her saying her new year resolution for the last year was to correct the posture. She has unsymmetrical jaw and I think in a combination with underbite.
Yes, you can tell by the way she tryout her outfits, she’s always slouching, but she’s so into gym lately and do pilates, they help a lot with the posture.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, where did you find this information?
I didn't see her do any pilates, that is why I ask ;)
In her Maldives video she mentioned that she’ll try to find the pilates reformer machine in Milan to try it, so she’s working on it :) a part of her “healthy habits” of new year’s resolutions.

Reactions: 3
i wrote up a whole paragraph about her looks for coachella but had to delete it because at this point it’s not even funny to snark. She looks like a mother dropping off her child who is meeting other friends (Gucci) there. Does Tamara even enjoy her yearly stunt at Coachella? Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
i wrote up a whole paragraph about her looks for coachella but had to delete it because at this point it’s not even funny to snark. She looks like a mother dropping off her child who is meeting other friends (Gucci) there. Does Tamara even enjoy her yearly stunt at Coachella? Pathetic.
Oh you got me rolling off laughing... All I see is mother child now 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tetka’s basic ass Gucci look haha.
7C5F7BF1-E861-4DBA-85F4-B8BF0E9634CC.jpeg

Tell me Gucci didn’t dress you without telling me Gucci didn’t dress you- for reference these were leonie and Xenia’s outfits- neither of them worn with Prada boots because that would be disrespectful to their paying sponsor.
69114F92-A325-4372-BE8D-881380C83EF1.jpeg

C19FAFBD-332E-46A0-8B4F-BDFE05C42FF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tetka’s basic ass Gucci look haha.
View attachment 1200058
Tell me Gucci didn’t dress you without telling me Gucci didn’t dress you- for reference these were leonie and Xenia’s outfits- neither of them worn with Prada boots because that would be disrespectful to their paying sponsor.
View attachment 1200059
View attachment 1200060
You can clearly see that she is not dressed by Gucci. Maybe that is why she was so overly thankfull for doing the Gucci beauty ad

And who wears that bag to a festival? Xenia brought a minibag that worked with her outfit. Tetka's outfits are just not cutting it. Her short was bought distressed and you can see it is stiff and new, just as her bag. It really kills the vibe

Reactions: 12
Oh god, she looks so outdated and misplaced. Like she never had fun in her life.
IT'S A DAMN FESTIVAL, IT SHOULD BE FUN, NOT FAKE AND STAGED

Reactions: 14
this witch being in presence of beloved Harold and all she could come up on a story is how cool are you from 0 to harrystyles...MATE HOW DUMB AND INTELLIGENCE CHALLENGED ARE YOU to not being able to string one meaningful sentence from 0 to TETKA

she needs to pick a book and dictionary asap and lay off the amphetamines

those cringey "pap walk" stories are vomit inducing!!! who does she TINK she is, kendall jenner?? KIM? sure bebi is horny for her and puts it into her head, I wish she kept him behind the camera as now she is more obnoxious than ever

just disgusting embarrassing basic witch with no personal style or social sense at all

Showing her boyfriend doesn’t bother me at all. She was widely criticised for a long time for not doing it. Now that she is, she’s criticised that she does. If I have to give Tamara one credit, it would be for knowing that he doesn’t go with her aesthetic. However, it’s always made me a little sad that people like Tamara could be so vain as to feel insecure about showing their relationship. Whether it’s genuine love or not is not my business. Is he her type? I don’t know. There could be many factors there, whether it’s work opportunities or him just genuinely being a nice man- treating her nicely. I don’t find him attractive but I am sure many women don’t find my partner attractive either- it’s all subjective. Her showing snippets of her relationship is the least of the problem when it comes to content- that’s just my opinion though.

As for Coachella- she is so out of place and sticks out like a sore thumb. There is nothing carefree about her. I know she only shares snippets of her experiences but in comparison to other people’s content from the festival, she looks like she was dragged there against her will. I get it because that’s exactly how I’d feel if I was placed in similar environment as festivals and concerts are really not my thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's Coachella: infuencer galore and Burning Man light. She mentions buying clothes for Coachella and instead of serving us half naked Leonie Hanne or BryanBoy on his birthday she is giving us boring upscale restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s take a moment and give her BIG credit for over-using filters. Another LIE that she doesn’t use filters! Major Kourtney Kardashian vibes
Why doesn’t she just find a really good plastic surgeon! You do 100k hauls you have the money to fix your face. Her subscribers are so delusional if they think she really looks like that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.