Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220417-212837.png

HER POSTURE. HER OUTFIT. what in the actual duck is this? No wonder xenia and caro dont put her in their stories

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she just find a really good plastic surgeon! You do 100k hauls you have the money to fix your face. Her subscribers are so delusional if they think she really looks like that
She tinks it’s so old to do plastic surgeries. If you think about it, it’s much simpler than that. She can fix it using injections. I mean she REALLY needs touch ups. She thinks by dissolving fillers they’re gone forever? They take shape and you’ll sag. She must do some lifting, hyaluronic acid fillers and profhilo. They’re more natural than botox. I also think her teeth don’t suit her, maybe if she goes for her natural teeth with invisalign and do some whitening she’ll look better, and the invisalign will solve more than 50% of her jaw and chin problem

Reactions: 5
this witch being in presence of beloved Harold and all she could come up on a story is how cool are you from 0 to harrystyles...MATE HOW DUMB AND INTELLIGENCE CHALLENGED ARE YOU to not being able to string one meaningful sentence from 0 to TETKA

she needs to pick a book and dictionary asap and lay off the amphetamines

those cringey "pap walk" stories are vomit inducing!!! who does she TINK she is, kendall jenner?? KIM? sure bebi is horny for her and puts it into her head, I wish she kept him behind the camera as now she is more obnoxious than ever

just disgusting embarrassing basic witch with no personal style or social sense at all
Wow, what kind of fight you had with Tamara? Kindly spill the tea, the writing tone tells us there was something personal between you two that didn't end well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Now, I think she just revealed him, so that she can now be 'couple goals' alongside Xenia and Caro. If I had a boyfriend like that, it screams desperation. Is he the last guy that gave her attention that she just clung to him as if he's the last guy on Earth.

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 4.04.32 PM.png

Reactions: 11
Now, I think she just revealed him, so that she can now be 'couple goals' alongside Xenia and Caro. If I had a boyfriend like that, it screams desperation. Is he the last guy that gave her attention that she just clung to him as if he's the last guy on Earth.

View attachment 1202381
Hahahah they give the goals to be a non-couple n stay single 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1202381
Ok so she had finally done something fun with her hair and makeup. I don’t see why she was wearing too much black the other days. IT’S FREAKING SPRING !!!

Reactions: 10
Her poor phone camera must be struggling in the desert heat because she’s missing half her waist in these photos. My favourite one is the one where Dirty is carrying her on his shoulders even though there’s no one in front :unsure: and least favourite is the kissing one where her implants look like drag Queen bra inserts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t this man-face blend that red in? It looks so stupid

Her poor phone camera must be struggling in the desert heat because she’s missing half her waist in these photos. My favourite one is the one where Dirty is carrying her on his shoulders even though there’s no one in front :unsure: and least favourite is the kissing one where her implants look like drag Queen bra inserts.

The kissing one is gross.. literally GROSS. And taking selfies while showing intimacy just condradicts it! But she’s not so bright to get it.

It looks like she’s using a toilet on his shoulders, it’s so funny 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She made me eat my words about the boyfriend content. Going from 0 to cringe in the span of a second. 🤢
CA5FB765-FA12-4BC0-B998-0CFAA898FF9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why does it look like both of them are desperately trying to hide their faces?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi, all. Looong time lurker here but after seeing her latest IG story I just had to comment lol She literally reminds me of an ogre inhaling a slice of pizza with that horrible hair and posture!!
Anyway, I’m happy to join the conversation 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BCC148BF-2BC3-460B-AC7F-3F279E938CF5.png

Yes we know, you bf wears your clothes, it’s called freedom, yes we know, yep, sexuality, yes, sure… Have you heard of tattle Tam? You should read it.
I laughed so hard when I read this “monologue”, so clear she reads here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.