Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellas

No words.
Cannot believe that waist trainer she used to fix her posture didn't work. She should get a refund.

Btw, what happened with habit tracking, no gym selfies... to busy stalking other industry friends' profiles to see how Hermes show was?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
This made me laugh...
same, she is an absolute moronic illiterate freak...excel at what ?? returning packages at DHL or ordering more shit at Farfetch

now all brace yourself, illiterate captures for an AD free stay in Maldives are incoming

• Haha

mishica2

HE DOES NOT WANT TO MARRY YOU.

i wish she would get this through her head. it was actually sad watching her in the bed while he was explaining another bullshit ring and fake promises. i'm tired of women falling for this shit and being stringed along for years. if he wanted to he would.
This. She sounded really desperate trying to get him to say he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. And his answers were just cringe excuses.
I’m not saying you have to get married at all cost, some people never do and still spend their life together. But it’s so obvious that she is desperate to get married and he just seems like he doesn’t care. Tamara, if you’re not on the same page with such important things, move on and don’t waste your time.

• Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
She looks so moody and off in this video
she is wasted as fuck...follow her eyes...either drunk or down from a high...

she spent the down payment of a house on some freaking sweaters. this woman is crazy
guurlboss went for "old money aesthetic" with grandpa sweaters ahhah soooo cringe and pathetic and then when describing the sweater she corrected herself before spitting it out- she said old style fashion wtf is old style fashion???

she saw tiktok trends and all of a sudden Loro Piana is her faaaaayvoriiiithhh the chicest brand in the world

mate this woman is soooo dumb, she literally "needs to understand" what she is talking about and what she TINKs

• Haha
  • Sad

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Isn't Tamara's job at least to know models?
I feel that the Hadid sisters are overrated as hell, as well as Kendall and Kaia.

Sure they work hard, but if it wasn't for their family's fame, they're basically nothing! It's so unfair that there are more talented models out there, but due to nepotism, mediocrity is glorified.

And Bella Hadid literally copied Carla Bruni's face ffs!
nope Tamara's job is to make to do list, make bed and pour water :)

• Haha

SoOverItUgh

She has been so boring lately so that means it a good time to look at what gems her tagged photos can give us - we have an unflattering screenshot from the fan account of her outfits, her hunchback and her wearing ugly fendi, an awkward horsey denture smile and then a filler cat lady botched photo to end with
Seems like she hates doing YouTube now. Her content is now forced and procedural. No zest, no fun, just zombie blah.

Her handsome Squidward face, and boxy, boyish clothes are terrible.

the fillers and whatever she is doing to her face is making her look less feminine...

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 11.59.15 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

oooopsy

there is definitely a double standard. when girls do excessive fast fashion hauls at least they get called out on their destructive behavior, but bc the shit tamara gets is expensive it's somehow ok and not damaging??
Exactly this. It’s worse than fast fashion imo. If she bought max 3 of those things from her haul, educated us about the brands and showed how to style it it would’ve even made for nice content. This way it’s just wrong. And when she says ‘guiss this is my job I have to do my job’, umm if your job is to promote shopping and overspending like a headless chicken while global economy is crumbling and people can’t afford the basics of living, you should maybe re-evaluate your life choices bebi.

bblondon

Chatty Member
This is giving secondhand embarrassment. Looks 15 years older and like botched cat lady
In her Marrakesh YT video she’s boasting about how she has the best make up products (and only uses Gucci and hourglass, yeah sure) and that her make up always looks amazing - I’m dying at that unblended shadow 😂😂

Also, she was SO rude to caro in that blog. Criticising and patronising her in almost every conversation. How can people stand to be around her? she’s so offensive and cold and then tries to act like a fake bff with everyone. It’s bizarre and uncomfortable to watch. She’s completely disengaged in all convos and self absorped. Caro seems to not like her

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Didn’t she advertise for a Milan based personal assistant not that long ago? If she has a team or an assistant, what exactly is their job? I’d imagine you needing them for those organisational tasks, ensuring your clothing is prepared, organising your day.

I can’t believe she posted a screenshot of that ridiculous to do list. It’s actually embarrassingly ignorant considering the majority of followers are probably working their butts off in our 9-5 jobs.
their job is to go to dhl and return packages

• Haha
Reactions: 20

T-time

Chatty Member
I think that Raspy has this certain look that is also a thing for homeless and tech guys. A look that makes some girls say ick at first glance but as soon as they do a double take and notice branding and a watch, everything changes.

I know that he is in fashion and Paperella met him on a plane sitting first class. Her mentioning first class and things like "you do not want to go to the mountains because you do not know how to ski" is plain elitist. If he was not in fashion or did not have money she would never be interested.

This thread is about Paperella (ducklings are cute) / Pappardella (we have seen her posture) and she is dating Raspy. Some people love to hate watch her and this is Tattle, we are no saints here. But there is a difference between trash talking and joke about physical abuse. We know that there is a difference between saying you would beat someone up and actually beating him up. But if someone is reading this and comes from or is still in a abusive relationship, that just literally hits different. This is personal, this is my hill.

mishica2

T-time, “selling her sole” should be the next thread title 😂
And idonknow with “exchanging clothes with Jesus” was hilarious 😂 You both really made me laugh 😄

The person on the purse forum legit sounds like Tetka, too many coincidences! Great catch!
Btw Next time you find fishy things on the internet, make sure to screenshoooot! So we can keep it safely here on Tattle for new generations of Tattlers hihi

• Haha
  • Heart

T-time

Chatty Member
View attachment 1025931she changed everything about her face and has the audacity to lie about lip fillers, tan, being natural
I do not like the fake tan and fillers, that is personal taste and if she loves it so be it, but I miss this girl's aura. She sparkled and looked happy. Paperella looks stuck up and completely unrelatable now but damn I miss these eyes. Now we got big empty holes that make her seem dead inside. Every time she uploads I expected to see this girl. Every time I'm dissapointed. Even the "my most expensive unboxing ever" did not make her look genuinely happy anymore. I have not seen her genuinely happy or relaxed in such a long time.

As a brown eyed gal I know this is not just lighting. It is something that shines from within. And it is nice to use your ringlight to amp up the shine on your pavé jewelry. Diamonds are a girls best friend. But they should not outshine the lust for life in your eyes.

View attachment 1026059

I wonder what kind of lies she'll do, most of her 'friends' are now living across two countries and will own multiple homes.

She must be horrified that she still lives in Peacehaven with Grandpa, has she moved to their new 'place in Milan'?
Influncers flocking to NYC is the next big thing and I am not suprised that Xenia is jumping on it too.

If you have some time to spare, just watch this girl. I stan because she is so spot on and actually deserves a following. About influncers moving to NYC:

I said that Pappardella was unrelatable. This explains why:

And this is how I feel about Xenia and Paperella's current 'I already read a thousand books and trained 21 times this week by thuesday and so should you' work ethic:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAwCJAU2tjk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwW6Jq3_TE

I am so sorry for the long post y'all. I wanted to split it up in two parts but can not edit it anymore. I hope that posting a couple of (imo) insightfull videos is not bothering you more than Pappardella already bothers us

Last edited:
  • Heart

ratatablablabla

Based on that Gucci styling, she's expecting grankids. Don't think she's pregnant, but not thanks to the SAINT LAURENT condoms. We all know she 's a collector of SL condoms (and Birkins)

• Haha

lilya21

the great empath talking about how she told the sale assistant she will not be greedy, and "only" get a constance for her 309509039th bag this year. oh, what a sacrifice. you don't know selflessness until you have met tamara.

• Haha
  • Wow

Zeldafairy

Also, what kind of fake job offer is this? She does not even mention what a person should do. A photographer could apply and then she would privately be like: this position is for a fake Milan based fan, to create an instagram page and write stunning comments in italian

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick