Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bblondon

Chatty Member
The low rise trendy skirt and the sucked in photoshop torso to give herself a fake waist/hourglass, the claw stubby hands, the migrated filler sour faced pout. Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
You guys, the hair...is finally making an appearance
what a freak, pathological liar strikes again...she looks awful recently, hair face, lips, styling, dead stare ugh, really repulsive, plus WOC is back in greasy dirty edition..my gosh she has totally lost the plot, no content, no work, no brands sponsorship, she is left behind and it is only downhill from here

she did another 30 sec unboxing of 2 hermes belts hahaha, and some lowlifes are congratulating her in comments on belts?!?! gosh what a society we live in

imagine someone congratulates you on your weekly grocery shopping, wow congrats you got that oat milk latte wow, enjoy it you deserve it

i am so done with social media and dead influencers

• Haha

kitty_gb

I find it strange that she didn’t attend the LV Virgil Abloh show. Clearly she wasn’t invited otherwise she would have posted like hell let loose 🙄

• Wow

Marymaky

47A128E7-2663-408A-8D3F-898516705F20.png
Hun, no need for this. Just show these people your daily planner (the one with water bottle refills), it has so much more details about your “life style”. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can’t guys, this whole thing is so cringe. Why everything she does has to be around “self improvement” , “mind clearing”, “reconnecting with yourself”… common, you are lucky to go on a vacation every 3 months, period. If you feel guilty about it then maybe it’s time to review that planner but please don’t bs on how exhausted you are.

• Haha
  • Sick
agree!!! on point comment

Just tried to watch her last vid, gosh another haul???

Tamara in 2050: Guiiiss look I spent another 20K on shitty tacky clothes and killing the environment with my carboon footprint as I will again return 95%

People have moved on, having houses, families, businesses, partners they are not ashamed of and here we have her still trying to fill the void with mindless shopping, another birkin, 3 thousand different brands dangling on her, with her dead eyes stare, zero emotion and personality featuring botch face.

So pathetic and boring get a job woman!
I think my Theresa sent her those clothes. It just seems so odd that she does hauls but doesn’t know what she bought or they’re not in her size

BelgianFries

No one who suffers from skin rash from fake accents should watch the newest vlog. I got a permanent one.

„I like the way Tamara in Doha dresses” *proceeds to eyefuck herself in shopping window*

“Also the receipt in Arabic… I love it, it’s just so… I don’t know”, ye we also don’t know.

Wonder when the next robbery will happen. She treated herself to approx 7k usd Cartier ring and flashes it for everyone to see, and for robbers to take notes.

• Haha
Does anyone know what happened to caro? Tamara posted some self involved Ig story about herself for an injury that happened to caro, the post is so embarrassing and narcissistic - why is she taking a sad face selfie with an injured person? She’s nuts
This woman makes me sick, "My life was so good but now I have to deal with a friend who's bleeding (by deal I mean posting it on social media). Poor me, poor me!"

• Sick
  • Wow

bblondon

Chatty Member
She is ashame of the guy. Is not a secret. She loves the guy buy expensive things for her. But if she had a choice she would go for someone like Carlo Sestini (whenever I saw them together she looked desperate to date him).
In 2020 Tamara was going to share a flat with Carlo in London (or live on the same building I think), then pandemic happened and girl was desperate to leave her sister's attic in Paceheave and accepted to go to Paris with this man (her current boyfriend). Since the moment she went to Paris in 2020 she wanted to stay there no matter what (date that guy).

She would have show the guy looooooong time ago, but the girl is so fake that if doesn't look like Chanel or Hermes, it will 'ruin' her Instagram aesthetic.

Now the girl was offered to appear in Vogue and money involved, then she was like "of course! I would do anything for money! I mean for Vogue, I mean for my baby!".
I thought Carlo was gay?! But I agree, she does seem ashamed of him. There were many times over the time they’ve been dating when his fake friends who have public IG accounts posted him and tamara together so why was she being secretive about it? Was it because he didn’t want to be associated with her social media? In which case how is one or 2 photos here and there form special occasions like her bday showing them as a couple bad? In fact it always looked worse that they were being so secretive never showing him from the neck up. They’re so full of self importance, it gives me first, second and third hand embarrassment

Tamara “I'll show my bf for money” Kalinic
New thread name 😂