Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bblondon

Chatty Member
I am just gonna leave this here :D

View attachment 1075694
Why is her chest like that? It looks like what happens to either people aged 70 + when skin sags off of bone or someone extremely skin with no body fat which she is neither of those kinds of people. The bone looks painful but the lose skin doesn’t make sense because she is young ?

This is why I hate filters. This is like a whole different person, at some point they are not showcasing themselves but a fantasy of what they want to look like. And then by accident someone posts a picture in natural daylight and the mask comes off.
Yes agree and seeing this recent photo and any other photo of her at fashion week unedited or tagged IG unedited photos always makes me tink of the absolutely shameless photoshop/faceapp she did on that one photo where she was on holiday with dirtys friend giorgia Gabriele.
There were so many comments from that post saying she looked nothing like that in real life 😂 she is certainly crazy to be confident enough to post edited photos and get think she can get away with such lies

posted again for anyone who missed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

oooopsy

20k eur worth of clothes 😭 she buys designer like some people buy fast fashion. I don’t see the difference, you are just piling up clothes either way. We are over excessive consumerism Tamara pls. Not saying she needs to be a minimalist either but come on, having a fashion sense means buying a few key pieces that are the base of your style and then rotating details to keep it interesting, not owning 10 versions of the same 1k eur sweater… a bit sad.

• Sick
  • Heart

T-time

Chatty Member
Aaaaand here we go again. Another orange shopping spree. She’ll never change. Hermes as fast fashion 🤮🤮🤮 I’m so sick of it!!!
I love it. Makes me want it less and less. I also love the difference between Paperella and Bryan Boy. He buys less, gets things that I feel are so classy (exotics) and is over the moon and so grateful* for everything. Paperella makes it look like she just looted h&m.

*Although I mention this here now, so I almost expect Pappardella to suddenly be over the moon grateful in her next unboxing.

• Haha

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
I TINK that all she cares about is how skinny she is. nothing else. Proven times and times again.

• Heart
  • Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
She is one of the most inauthentic “high fashion” influencers with no self respect and will sell her sole for an ugly dior Bobby bag or other new release ugly fake designer bag
I think you mean "sell her soul" but since she is doing so much foot stuff "selling her sole" also fits 😆

Talking about designer bags, here's some tea. All this is pure guesswork but you have a bag forum. In a thread someone kept talking like Tetka. Saying stuff Tetka always would say. Make spelling mistakes like her. Her bags were also stolen. Then namedropping Tetka, mentioning her in a topic where people do not namedrop influencers at all. Then people found out that she was a reseller. It is not a gossip site so it all died down really quick.

It was so strange that someone also gets her bags stolen. Mention Tetka, nothing like free advertising right? And resells a bag that Tetka just bought. It was all so similar. I think Tetka finances her lifestyle with buying bags, making money with bag related videos, use a superfake and resell bags. Same way of making money but now cutting out the robbery. The same robbery she still acts all weird about whenever she is talking about it.

• Wow
  • Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
Demanded free stay! Omg 💀💀💀💀
Bigshot influencers like Chiara and her sisters, Negin, Noor de Groot(Queen of Jetlags), Doina Ciobanu are offered by hotel and resort chains to stay there and promote! Or most of the time, they pay for their trips, which Tamara cannot afford.

She can't even afford a house, what more a holiday?
If she does not pay for hotels, no wonder she has hermes, cartier diamonds, van cleef & arpels, last one in jurop, biggest luxury ever hauls like they are groceries. No wonder she never moved into her own appartement. She is just another Anna Sorokin 😂

There might be no deets but it does sound plausible.

40mins of a hotel room and a few other shots, awful outfits, hectic behavior.
Apparently this is how she "pays" for a hotel 🤣 It does make sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
She just can’t connect two brain cells together to write a proper statement that doesn’t come across as selfish. With every word that comes out of that awful mouth of hers she just digs herself into a deeper grave.

Xenia expressed her concern about people attacking influencers for carrying on with their jobs but she explained it simply reminding that performing your duties as an influencer doesn’t mean your feelings are unaffected.
Tamara turns it about herself. Me, me. Don’t forget to feel sorry about me too and whilst I’m at it, let me remind you how strong I am so I just get on with it unlike you plebs.

Thing is though, I have noticed that people with limited interests/culture/focus do tend to only be able to provide anecdotes from personal experiences rather than any other insights. Even if she didn’t mean to sound selfish, I don’t think she has the capacity to express herself adequately. There’s just no evidence of sophisticated thought process there (which you don’t need fancy pharmacy degree for as the least educated people can do better). This is me trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and struggling because she’s shown us time and time again that all she cares about is the next ‘insane’ bag/jewellery to flaunt in case we forget boss baby is better than us.

This is something I wanted to say last night but couldn’t structure my thoughts coherently so I deleted it in case it came across wrong- I honestly prefer influencers saying nothing than making statements like Tamara’s or spreading misinformation which can be dangerous too. I know their job is to entertain/promote. It is lovely that so many of them have decided to use their platform to spread support and I applaud that. However, sharing a half arsed message just because you are worried that viewers will judge you if you didn’t, is not genuine to me. I’d rather see them carry on with their jobs than play activists with nothing helpful to share.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

JelenaJ

i don't remember when tamara's boyfriend hired you to defend him of an unknown stranger commenting on his weird looks on here. on a side note tho, I have never beaten up a person in my life, you are right I cannot beat up anyone, so don't be too pressed. he does look weird, it's my personal opinion which i have the right to say out here cuz this is obv a tattle forum and Im not the only person here that has collected something about him. self defense is a thing and if someone approached me like him in the nightime i would not think once or twice about my safety :)
Well, saying someone is a pedophile because of his looks is not something we discuss here at Tattle. There are rules. Yea, if, if, if, you are not a child and he did not approach you in the nighttime. There is no space for fantasy here.

Well, saying someone is a pedophile because of his looks is not something we discuss here at Tattle. There are rules. Yea, if, if, if, you are not a child and he did not approach you in the nighttime. There is no space for fantasy here.
No one has to hire me to defend someone when another person spreads such sick shit. This is a typical argument used by people when they do not want to be corrected. I’m actually shocked, can someone from Tattle please delete this user?!

Reactions: 21

Piccolina

None of her friends, none of mine, literally nobody mentioned anything about themselves. Probably because everybody out there knows that a war is the worst for people who are in the middle of it. That seems so logical that it can hardly be an explanation.
That's it, that are the true victims, not Tamtam. Comparing WAR with robbery is just... I have no words for it... It's sad, very very sad... Noone is commenting anything about themselves. I am from Croatia that still, 30 years after the war, feels the sadness of losses of sons, husbands, fathers etc. And here noone is talking and comparing this situation with ours 30 years ago. We can just feel the sadness that people in Ukraine are feeling now and try to really help any way we can. Tamara can't feel that because she is egocentric and it's just her in her head...

About that 'slap'. I watched that story over and over to see the slap and I thought I was missing something. The woman didn't even touch her IMO, she just wanted to cross the road and she couldn't because of our special snowflake. 🙄

• Heart

esterefatta

indeed. and how long before these disappear ?
Screenshot_2022-03-16-22-10-58-485_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

she is wasted as fuck...follow her eyes...either drunk or down from a high...

guurlboss went for "old money aesthetic" with grandpa sweaters ahhah soooo cringe and pathetic and then when describing the sweater she corrected herself before spitting it out- she said old style fashion wtf is old style fashion???

she saw tiktok trends and all of a sudden Loro Piana is her faaaaayvoriiiithhh the chicest brand in the world

mate this woman is soooo dumb, she literally "needs to understand" what she is talking about and what she TINKs

• Haha
  • Wow

T-time

Chatty Member
shutterstock_editorial_12808638k.jpg

This is also on trend and showing a lot of skin. Blake Lively's outfit at MK. Tamara was there too. Looks a lot like Tamara’s Fendi outfit but not nearly as vulgar. Forget trendy or clothes make the man. It is Tamara that is makes things look trashy.

• Heart

WhoMoiOui

I have noticed how rude she is to people in every video she’s featured someone else. But this is a recent thing. All of a sudden, she became this self absorbed person that is incapable of listening to anyone else. She constantly interrupts and I hate how she puts people down but masks it as banter. It’s pure toxicity. But her influencer friends are idiots. Can’t stand Caro and Xenia. Tam and Xenia annoy me because they try to create this image of superiority with their inspirational quotes taken from a tumblr picture. 🤢. Xenia the big boss babe who has staff meetings with her team to share unrealistic goals and inspirational quotes. Which serious, driven company does this?? Seriously, I’d like to work at a place where we have time to sit around and share our favourite quotes every week. But at least she’s positive and is putting in some effort to try and grow a company. Whereas Tamara has achieved nothing despite the opportunities.

I remember some of Tam’s old videos where she seemed super polite and grateful. There was excitement about visiting places. I have this holiday one from couple of years ago stuck in my head for comparison where she is like a kid around the hotel. Smiling and thanking every employee and just appearing to be this sweet girl that can’t believe her luck. It’s like a completely different person (face and all) has taken over her social media.
I think her bebi is rubbing off of her…and she is absorbing his energy & behaviour…and the one of his circle. If anyone remember his rant about Croatian waitress at some Croatian hotel…who clearly was not fluent in English or struggled to understand his snobbish way of talking in English…and did not understand his question about fresh juice (or maybe refused to understand bcz of his rudeness)…and he went on such a disgusting, condescending rant about it…I wanted to slap him! Ladies, if your darling is rude to the wait staff just bcz….dump his ass! I’d physically fight a man like that…as he’s not a man but a tiny shrivelled little prune with an ego that needs pruning. Ugh! Both of them are just disgusting excuses for human beings.

Sure she was busy 🙄🙄 she had probably connection flight in Doha and saw airport 😅

View attachment 1166996
What kind of pretentious bull💩 is this?
No external cosmetic procedures can hide her internal ugliness! Even if her plastic surgeries were successful & she had aesthetically pretty face…she’d still be odious! Bcz that kind of ugliness cannot be hidden…it oozes out of her pores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

T-time

Chatty Member
I am guessing she’s reselling a lot of this stuff but what she showcases to the public is 1 she has 0 style or creativity, 2 she is tone deaf and chooses to ignore what’s happening in the world, with the economy and yeah war ffs. All these people following and leaving comments makes it so absurd, the fact that so many support this is beyond me. We truly are living in wild times.
I TINK she is just returning everything. She is not even going to bother with reselling. And can we talk about her reselling? Sometimes she even sold things she has gotten for free. She claims that the money goes to charity. Do you know what it means? First she buys or gets things for free. Then she sells those. Everything she sells will is donated. Because it is a donation she can deduct those as tax expenses. Flaunt with charity and not let the teens that love her know that they just paid for your new kelly.

Tone deaf? This noodle is so full of herself she can talk about war and still feel sorry for herself. That kind of next level vapid does not come overnight.

The comments supporting her? She build her own little empire of being fake. You can buy followers and you can buy comments. If everything else is fake, why should this be real? Those comments of people asking her why she is so manic are real. Those comments are either deleted by tomorrow or she just blocks those people. Her bestie Xenia is all about positive vibes but Tamara was gloating when she showed in a video how she blocks people to "keep things positive". That is a powertrip and even worse than using facetune.

I agree with everything you say and can not believe why people still put op with her.

• Heart

T-time

Chatty Member
Lol, this is so shady and totally something Tamara would do. Just going off of her past experiences with pseudonyms and forums. I found the thread on Purse Forum but unfortunately couldn't search for all of her posts or replies because her username was deactivated. Not sure if she did it herself or if she was kicked off the site.
Tbh the username was made up out of something that could be a first and last name and it was the same as a facebook name. If you want to delete your shit, that always comes in handy. You are one step away from telling mods that your pivacy is invaded and that the whole discussion should be removed.

I could not shake the feeling she was behind it and need a place to vent. The discussion was dead for about a month so that was not the place to do it. Because it feels like Tamara is behind it, I thought I can at least share my thoughts here. I even read it again yesterday and it suddenly gets deleted as soon as it is mentioned here. That is just plain fishy.

Her bags got stolen around the time Tamtam was robbed and she sells the same bag Tamara has. That is not strange at all, enough etoupe birkins to go around. She said she bought the bag around the time Tamara has bought hers and sells it because she wears her smaller bag more. You can buy 2 birkins a year and while it would make sense to some hoarders to get the same model in the same color in two different sizes, it does not make sense for Hermes to offer two bags so similar with two months in between. That is also fishy. The way she writes and the things she said is Tamara in a nutshell.

We will never know for sure if it really is her but that discussion was dead for a while an this thread is just as dead as Tamara’s eyes lately, double fishy that it suddenly gets removed.

• Wow
Oh my, she just did that. That was a waste of my time and if any of you does not want to hatewatch her: she has speech therapy because she uses muscles in her face to talk and that is hard. Pricy bracelet, pricey ring, pricey bag and then she pulled a Sally Field and thanked her management, boyfriend and friends for her birthday. It was literally an oscar speech and so cringe I forgot the rest of the video

View attachment 1138783
I watched the first few mins of the video and omg she mentions she’s working on beeyrhong that is pointed out in this forum her speech, annunciation, and posture. Ps you still need to work your legs and glutes so your back won’t hurt doe doe.

Another new video and she look either tired or idk under something
I think she’s trying to act “calm” since ppl have been posting she’s manic. It just seems fake. And wtf is that promise ring isn’t he a man in his 40s?? If he wanted to marry you he would’ve asked by now..she was looking at it as if he proposed.

Last edited:

bblondon

Chatty Member
The MK outfit looks frumpy and same as the outfit with the trousers. The photo with the black dress is one of her better outfits because it’s more feminine. She does not suit mens fashion and looks like a clown instead of stylish. Her skin/hair/face looks so rough in these unedited photos, bumpy, coarse and orange

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick