Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to defend anyone but that is actually a quote from the movie. Sorry I just love Clueless and needed to say it 🥲
So? We only quite what fits us or the other (in this case both Xenia and Tamara) so what is your point exactly? My point is, that I, nor the majority will quote something that has nothing to do with me, us. Capiche?

Reactions: 9
So? We only quite what fits us or the other (in this case both Xenia and Tamara) so what is your point exactly? My point is, that I, nor the majority will quote something that has nothing to do with me, us. Capiche?
Well I quote my favorite movies all the time. If the line makes me laugh i will say it even if it’s not at all my type of thinking. You do you, but it looked like you didn’t know the movie ;)

Reactions: 5
Well I quote my favorite movies all the time. If the line makes me laugh i will say it even if it’s not at all my type of thinking. You do you, but it looked like you didn’t know the movie ;)
That’s what I am talking about - it’s your favourite movie for a reason, right?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 950714
What is there to be jealous about, she doesnt have friends, or house, car, property to her name... she has a gradpa boyfriend who doesn't even want her to spend time with his family because he is embarrassed, and is one plastic surgery away from looking like leather face... The only thing she has is all this expensive tit that will be gone in the next robbery
This makes her and Xenia come off so poorly - we already know that tamara is an insecure loser but her YouTube and instagram fans haven’t clocked on yet so I’m surprised she would post something so arrogant and self important - but Xenia is a funny one. She is more a more successful influencer by miles and has her own company so why is she pandering to bottom of the barrel tamara and wanting to be aligned with her? They’re both as narcissistic and self entitled as each other

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This makes her and Xenia come off so poorly - we already know that tamara is an insecure loser but her YouTube and instagram fans haven’t clocked on yet so I’m surprised she would post something so arrogant and self important - but Xenia is a funny one. She is more a more successful influencer by miles and has her own company so why is she pandering to bottom of the barrel tamara and wanting to be aligned with her? They’re both as narcissistic and self entitled as each other
I think the fact that they give each other tit cards like this shows how immature and foolish they are. No respect for either of them, forget success and all that. It’s a poor joke and some things should be kept private if their humour is so pathetic. What was she even thinking posting this?! That we will laugh that she is calling her ‘viewers’ jealous!? Joke is back at them. They both are losers and Tam being the bigger one as she has not achieved anything of substance. Sad b**ch living in denial.

• Heart
I don’t want to defend anyone but that is actually a quote from the movie. Sorry I just love Clueless and needed to say it 🥲
But the point of the message is still the same, unless it was meant sarcastically in the movie. But in that case Tamara would probably not post it. Xenia didn't repost it for a reason

Reactions: 12
I think the fact that they give each other tit cards like this shows how immature and foolish they are. No respect for either of them, forget success and all that. It’s a poor joke and some things should be kept private if their humour is so pathetic. What was she even thinking posting this?! That we will laugh that she is calling her ‘viewers’ jealous!? Joke is back at them. They both are losers and Tam being the bigger one as she has not achieved anything of substance. Sad b**ch living in denial.
Absolutely agree, in particular, the card. Viewers are not jealous of a couple of women in their 30s behaving like teenagers. How very childish of them and insulting to their viewers and subscribers. It is those very same people who got them to a level of where they do brand work and other stuff that earns money for them and it is also those same viewers and subscribers who can take it away. Remember that Xenia and Tamara, you are both toxic witches with zero respect for your subscribers. I would highly advise that they all unsubscribe to all your social media channels. You both are nasty women

• Heart
Why is he always covering his face? Between that and tamara not showing him on her vlogs 2 years after dating, it’s just odd

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The gray hairs, lumpy features and textured skin show us exactly why our multilingual most hardworking entrepreneur still brags about her (paid for) 2019 Times accompli$hment- this sort of “beauty” doesn’t fly in 2022.
4318D587-8FE6-4EF5-B139-C2D7885ADEE4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why is he always covering his face? Between that and tamara not showing him on her vlogs 2 years after dating, it’s just odd
Cause simply he is self-aware that he’s got not so pretty eyes..?

I guess it’s better that than that exuberant overconfidence ofhers (....based on what afterall?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The gray hairs, lumpy features and textured skin show us exactly why our multilingual most hardworking entrepreneur still brags about her (paid for) 2019 Times accompli$hment- this sort of “beauty” doesn’t fly in 2022.
View attachment 953187
As I was watching this video I noticed that she doesn’t smile or make any mimics when she speaks, she’s on a constant resting witch face mode. That’s everything that’s wrong with her.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 953187
I saw this and thought wow she looks so so bad. Unhealthy, lumpy, miserable, bad skin no radiance. Just shows how fake the photos are.

Reactions: 13
Lol lol lol
What is the point of uploading the photo if you are going to cover both of your faces? It looks so dumb. Reminds me of when people post pictures of their babies and cover their faces with a heart or flower etc. Just don't post the photo wtf!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I think the reason why Xenia hangs out with TamTam is her boyfriend, when he is in fashion/off white

• Wow
Reactions: 17