Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if he were to invite her to his family Christmas it may be too much of a commitment to their relationship and we all know he's not that committed. She is his booty call and plus 1 for events. I would be shocked if they lasted in 2022.
Also I TINK since his family is just plain modest countryside folks there wouldnt bemuch LUXURY content to show to fit the fabulous life of TamTam Versailles-wannabe Kalinic

Can you picture xmasdinner with cotechin&polenta on the table in her vlogggg I DIEEE

78DAECE1-2B1E-4416-844A-D3C7F36D000A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t she wear /have those shoes ? Their dress and bodies look similar in some outfits
Tetka is so creative that every damn time she gets a new B or K bag, she has to get matching shoes. Remember that neon orange bag? You might have missed it because it was the last bag she bought before she got robbed. You might have missed that too, she hardly speaks about it.

Anyway, twinning is winning and they both have the same shoes. Cute or cringe is up to you. This instagram photo is from may
Screenshot_20210508-125621_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Perhaps I missed it, but what does her BF do for living? Did he gift her all the Van Cleef jewelry? I also think that he is not committed since she begged him several times between the lines to proprose her.

Reactions: 10
With NYE approaching, let's revisit this little gem. she was SOOOOO more elegant, soft-spoken, less hysterical, and manly back then!

Reactions: 8
With NYE approaching, let's revisit this little gem. she was SOOOOO more elegant, soft-spoken, less hysterical, and manly back then!

Was this before her nose job or after the first one? Her features look more harmonious and her skin looks good without the migrated lumpy fillers, looseness and not overly Botoxed

Reactions: 9
Was this before her nose job or after the first one? Her features look more harmonious and her skin looks good without the migrated lumpy fillers, looseness and not overly Botoxed
after first one.. she had a crooked nose way ago..

by advertising a brand on ig she earned more than 5 average Serbian salaries.. the number has probably raised from 2019

Reactions: 3
Where is she off too now, if it is Guadeloupe well she is in for a fun time. Terrible social problems there!

Reactions: 2
Is she ok? I'm worried... She says that she couldn't go anywhere in 2021... Did she fell on her head? Drank too much of a diet coke? Or Maison Kitsune, sorry Saint Laurent coffee? Maybe her Birkin fell on her head!! Yes!! Otherwise I don't understand that statement... As I can remember, she even draw her air routes in some of her vlogs?
Or maybe I fell on my head, yes, that must be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she ok? I'm worried... She says that she couldn't go anywhere in 2021... Did she fell on her head? Drank too much of a diet coke? Or Maison Kitsune, sorry Saint Laurent coffee? Maybe her Birkin fell on her head!! Yes!! Otherwise I don't understand that statement... As I can remember, she even draw her air routes in some of her vlogs?
Or maybe I fell on my head, yes, that must be it.
She even started the year in Costa Rica

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whilst your at it, who can explain her lip colour?
She does say that this is her favorite lipcolor ever. I think she just forgot that she is now three shades darker then a couple of years ago. At first it was mlbb now its just blending in with her skintone.

Lighting can be a thing too. Sometimes she does her makeup and under harsh hotel bathroomlight it looks decent. When you see it in other light the colors are off. You would say that that is something you notice on camera. But if you put a filter over a photo you can still enhance your lipcolor.

Brands and minions only care about what she uses, not how on or off a color is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211230-184546.png

What is there to be jealous about, she doesnt have friends, or house, car, property to her name... she has a gradpa boyfriend who doesn't even want her to spend time with his family because he is embarrassed, and is one plastic surgery away from looking like leather face... The only thing she has is all this expensive tit that will be gone in the next robbery

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 950714
What is there to be jealous about, she doesnt have friends, or house, car, property to her name... she has a gradpa boyfriend who doesn't even want her to spend time with his family because he is embarrassed, and is one plastic surgery away from looking like leather face... The only thing she has is all this expensive tit that will be gone in the next robbery
I don’t want to defend anyone but that is actually a quote from the movie. Sorry I just love Clueless and needed to say it 🥲

Reactions: 6
Christmas has gone and no-one is jealous of her. She’s literally there for to follow the UNICEF crowd and beg for more invitations (again) :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 16