Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imma let u in on some info about seljanka's tamara parents.. im not saying that some people resemble their parents but honestly tamara learned a lot from her own so let me tell you
Ykone x Bold, her MilanO-based agency, certainly communicates a different backstory for Tetka DO NOT USE. This is what it says there:
Tamara Kalinic is a London based blogger with an international following. Her blog Glam&Glitter detoured her pharmaceutical career and she is now inspiring hundreds of thousands of readers on a daily basis. Coming from a family of art collectors, she admired beauty from an early age, and has a unique style. Tamara received several awards and was named Cosmo Girl of 2017 by Cosmopolitan magazine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't know it 💯 , but she kinda told it ages ago in some vlogs , and my sister is a doctor she is suspicious of those illnesses .

It was a civil war going on .
it was not a civil war. dont spread false info, karadzic and mladic entered with many serbian men and killed over 8000 people in srebrenica for just a few days and that was just one of the events going on in 3 years of war

Ykone x Bold, her MilanO-based agency, certainly communicates a different backstory for Tetka DO NOT USE. This is what it says there:
Tamara Kalinic is a London based blogger with an international following. Her blog Glam&Glitter detoured her pharmaceutical career and she is now inspiring hundreds of thousands of readers on a daily basis. Coming from a family of art collectors, she admired beauty from an early age, and has a unique style. Tamara received several awards and was named Cosmo Girl of 2017 by Cosmopolitan magazine.
yeah she did go to pharmacy faculty there to continue family tradition

omg i just noticed art collector part WHAT AHAHHA

maybe her parents are now art collectors considering they have too much money.. but definetely they were pharmacists. in her serbian interviews she never mentioned art collector part, she always stated her parents were pharmacists.. pathological liar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Other contributors here have pointed out her often-referenced studies in pharmacy, but there IS a difference between "qualifying as a pharmacist" and "having a pharmaceutical career", isn't there? Ykone x Bold refer to a "pharmaceutical career" in the bio they have on their site.

And, as for "coming from a family of art collectors", again from the Ykone x Bold bio, I find none of those qualities in Universe's Most Supreme Influencer. That is, of course, unless her ability to choose Muji gel pens [link below] or diary inserts from Cloth & Paper [link below] is considered proof of her aesthetic discernment. One could also add, I guess, as proof of her well-honed eye for design, the two Admas vlogs devoted to Lego [link below], her exploration of the range of Band-Aids available in the US [link below to the Paw Patrol varietal] and her efforts to broaden the taste palates of her nephews by buying THREE kinds of pistachio paste, even though this required a trip to a ... come se dice in inglese "supermercato"?

Furthermore, earlier on in Admas, she met up with a "friend", Aika. In that vlog, she did a neat little putdown of her dear friend who had plans to visit the Louvre the following day. I can't remember the exact words mouthed by Tetka DO NOT USE - and rewatching the clip again would do my head in - but I think she said something like "get some culture". An appreciation of art just does not figure in her world. For all the time she's spent in Paris, she seems never to have visited the Louvre herself; maybe the queues to get it would remind her of the trauma of shopping in supermarkets. Forsooth!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was using sunbed extensively in that Paris salon she always raved about, now when she moved she doesn't want to spend a penny paying for sunbeds unless sponsored, which shows a little bit of her normal skintone.

She claimed when accused of using sunbeds and fake tan that she in fact is Type 4 skin (what the duck!!!!)and that she is basically brown tone skin, disgusting, insulting, uneducated psychopat.

I went crazy when I heard this, she is nobody so this went undetected, imagine some actual british influencer stated this, they would be cancelled globally.

Would love to hear from licensed Mental health professional approx diagnosis, if you have time to watch one of her videos :D

So far she has exhibited extreme narcissistic personality, pathological uncontrolled lying, delusion, extreme inferior complex mixed with outward projected superior complex, eating disorders, rapid movement disorders when what to seems to be under influence, passive aggressiveness, tone deaf, complete deterioration in front of camera

and this is what is served to young impressionable audience as influencer! yes influenced to completely ruin oneself physically and mentally...
Unfortunately, one cannot diagnose anyone from watching a video. One needs to do a full psych assessment in person. Also, we have to remember how people are on video, where they know many are watching, can be very different from who they truly are. It would be professionally irresponsible to claim any diagnosis when I cannot truly assess a patient. I will say though that there are is one influencer that has an element of narcissism. It does not necessarily mean they have the clinical diagnosis of NPD. Again that needs a full psych assessment in person.

I will say though that Tamara is a pretentious twit and has lost all sense of style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
imma let u in on some info about seljanka's tamara parents.. im not saying that some people resemble their parents but honestly tamara learned a lot from her own so let me tell you
during the war in bosnia and herzegovina where the serbs occupied this country, as in bosnia where tamara got born, or part of ex jugoslavia, her parents had a private clinic, where theyearned money from people dying and having diseases . the thing is this was a lot known story here in balkans but in the new interviews for serbian magazines tamara is lying and trying to cover up this story by talking about how her parents were rich but they lost their money...so they had to start all over again.. basically stuff saying that she was born rich but for a short period of time.. now the interesting part is when you google some articles about this private stuff her parents were doing here, they are not on the internet, but you see people people talking and saying she is paying to delete old articles about her scandalous father..
he came to bosnia and herzegovinia during the war as i said and he scammed some national pharmacies while also profiting off the dead bodies. idk what or how exactly he made so much money but it is dirty money.. he used this situation of national crisis plus inflation in tamaras motherland and then he escaped to serbia with the money that was basically enough in that time to become a high class person. also tamara only sometimes mentions bosnia and herzegovina, but never really talks about her motherland because she loves serbia more. in balkans it is still a touchy subject to discuss these countries, since some serbs still don't want to admit the crimes of the war criminals...even though the things that went in bosnia were declared a genocide of the bosnian nationality by the serbs... it is really sad knowing that tamara has had everything in her life thanks to the people who fought here in the war and basically that come from bosnia and herzegovina. at least she can pay more respect for that country
im just saying this here so people can know more about the scammer genes in her family, honestly, with all due respect, tamara does not deserve the life she is living today and she is even not so thankful about it.. girl should stay silent and never complain about anything but then again she is a spoiled brat
also pls dont start a political debate or question this, i live in bosnia and herzegovina and the elderly knows the story about her father so all im saying is 100% accurate
Thank you for the info 👍🏼

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t sure who had the worst Christmas content (my other contenders are Lydia and InTheFrow) but Admas with The Dirties wins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Other contributors here have pointed out her often-referenced studies in pharmacy, but there IS a difference between "qualifying as a pharmacist" and "having a pharmaceutical career", isn't there? Ykone x Bold refer to a "pharmaceutical career" in the bio they have on their site.

And, as for "coming from a family of art collectors", again from the Ykone x Bold bio, I find none of those qualities in Universe's Most Supreme Influencer. That is, of course, unless her ability to choose Muji gel pens [link below] or diary inserts from Cloth & Paper [link below] is considered proof of her aesthetic discernment. One could also add, I guess, as proof of her well-honed eye for design, the two Admas vlogs devoted to Lego [link below], her exploration of the range of Band-Aids available in the US [link below to the Paw Patrol varietal] and her efforts to broaden the taste palates of her nephews by buying THREE kinds of pistachio paste, even though this required a trip to a ... come se dice in inglese "supermercato"?

Furthermore, earlier on in Admas, she met up with a "friend", Aika. In that vlog, she did a neat little putdown of her dear friend who had plans to visit the Louvre the following day. I can't remember the exact words mouthed by Tetka DO NOT USE - and rewatching the clip again would do my head in - but I think she said something like "get some culture". An appreciation of art just does not figure in her world. For all the time she's spent in Paris, she seems never to have visited the Louvre herself; maybe the queues to get it would remind her of the trauma of shopping in supermarkets. Forsooth!
tamara said she went to pharmacy faculty to pursue her parents' tradition in older vlogs, and yes, she did have a pharmaceutical career but do you even consider working at a pharmacy for a short period of time a career.. the part about the art collector family just does not make sense and knowing her lies, she probably made that part up for the internet to seem more of like a creative person in fashion and for people to not find out about her rich background. i mean a girl, as you said, that does all of these things and somehow is basic is definitely not coming from a family of art collectors. any artist or person interested in art comes of as having a unique sense of dressing up and there is always a thing that gives this fact off-therefore we can conclude that tamara is nothing but a scammer of her audience
- Moji roditelji su imali prvu privatnu bolnicu u Jugoslaviji, tako da je istina da sam se rodila u bogatstvu. - her quote from a serbian website which she was interviewed for. translation: My parents had a first private clinic in Jugoslavia, so it's true that I was born in wealthy family.

basically, i searched the term war profiteer here on tattle and I saw older posts confirming the thing I said about tamara's father whose name is duško kalinić, apparently he was also included in this oil scam in 2000's and he is a popular name. if anyone is interested, look up the tattle with this term
https://tattle.life/threads/tamara-...ing-reels-is-her-only-plan.18851/post-5102600 tamara hanging out with the daughter of a war criminal.. she has no morals whatsoever
also I saw some posts in tamara forum about how she could be on coke and is giving off crackhead behaviour in videos from 2020 lol nothing surprises me anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So, finally we know why she went to Belgrade 🙄 For those of you who do not speak Serbian, she said she had to try the machine immediately, as it is better than the one in Paris (the Belgrade clinic has the newest model of the machine). Of course, what else can you do during one day in Serbia, certainly not waste it to see family & friends, why would you do that 😬 and gooosh again she goes with "good when combined with workout" WHAT workout tetka???? 😖
Everybody knows how unhealthy flying is. And we are still in a pandemic. Flying to another country for a beautytreatment is insane. Maybe it was a cover up for a check up for her new pandemic boobs.

On a previous birthday she joked about it with Xenia. Wore a lot of sweater during the pandemic. Lost fat all over her body, till the point that she has gills, but boobs are bigger and more perked up than ever. This is what you get when you live a public life. We have clear before and afters.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
instead of using these toning machines, she needs to desperately start doing Pilates for her form - her posture is terrible, Wouldnt be surprised if she gets a hunch back or dowagers hump before too long

does any expert or knowledgeable people know why her skin laxity is so poor for her age? It’s kind of loose and sagging in a way that people in the 40s don’t usually have. Is it using the seeing type of filler/too much fillers or maybe overuse of Botox that’s given muscle atrophy?

Flat, straight brows that few people can pull of, wide rounded nose from her nose job, wide flat cheeks from filler - should be a lesson to anyone before they go too overboard with cosmetic surgeries, almost if the time your natural feature fir your face much more
we lose collagen as we age hence the wrinkles and fine lines.. it is also genetic however from the looks of the lumps and bumps she 1. Has not gone to the right injector 2. Has the wrong type of filler placed 3. Has not dissolved and refilled. If she’s had a harder filler put in like in her lips or cheeks and they migrate over time or there’s a scarring underneath then you will see the lumps and bumps that’s why it’s sooooo important to go to a very knowledgeable and conservative injector so it looks more natural. As for a nose job they left her tip too bulbous they may have taken too much cartilage out and didn’t refine her nose she needs another one. And lastly filler and Botox don’t fix everything diet, exercise and drinking water are sooo important especially for skin car. She drinks coffee all the time which dehydrates, we obviously had an eating disorder, she doesn’t workout ever, and she has lost too much weight too soon.Oh and how can we forget theconstant sun bathing. She does not have natural melanin like true POC do. The melanin in our skin is what gives us color and protects us from the sub hence why ppl who live in very hot climates have darker akin. She does not have melanin so she burns. The sun breaks down the protein in our skin their for damaging tissue.
In summary a combination of bad/ over filled face and poor diet and lifestyle choices lead to that.

Reactions: 11
Happy Holidays, Tattle friends!!! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday break. Whether you’re celebrating solo, with friends, or with family, be well and stay safe! 🥰🥳

For those of you who are essential workers, keeping us healthy and well, I’m sending positive vibes, well wishes, and massive thank you hugs for all that you do for the rest of the world. We appreciate you! 😍🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
tamara said she went to pharmacy faculty to pursue her parents' tradition in older vlogs, and yes, she did have a pharmaceutical career but do you even consider working at a pharmacy for a short period of time a career.. the part about the art collector family just does not make sense and knowing her lies, she probably made that part up for the internet to seem more of like a creative person in fashion and for people to not find out about her rich background. i mean a girl, as you said, that does all of these things and somehow is basic is definitely not coming from a family of art collectors. any artist or person interested in art comes of as having a unique sense of dressing up and there is always a thing that gives this fact off-therefore we can conclude that tamara is nothing but a scammer of her audience
- Moji roditelji su imali prvu privatnu bolnicu u Jugoslaviji, tako da je istina da sam se rodila u bogatstvu. - her quote from a serbian website which she was interviewed for. translation: My parents had a first private clinic in Jugoslavia, so it's true that I was born in wealthy family.

basically, i searched the term war profiteer here on tattle and I saw older posts confirming the thing I said about tamara's father whose name is duško kalinić, apparently he was also included in this oil scam in 2000's and he is a popular name. if anyone is interested, look up the tattle with this term
https://tattle.life/threads/tamara-...ing-reels-is-her-only-plan.18851/post-5102600 tamara hanging out with the daughter of a war criminal.. she has no morals whatsoever
also I saw some posts in tamara forum about how she could be on coke and is giving off crackhead behaviour in videos from 2020 lol nothing surprises me anymore
potatoe/potato - she had a job as a pharmacist while she pursued her blogger career and lucked out to be an influencer. Her pharmacy background is 10 years old and she can go back to it for sure, just like anyone else can pick up another career. Her bragging about a non-existent healthcare background is pathetic....own your bloody digital creator career and grow into something new. Her dwelling on a past in her early 20s demonstrates her insecurity or playing up to her online persona (I'm so smart and nice and blah blah).

Art collectors in communist Yugoslavia? hahahahah sure....tell those fairy tales (bajke) to the Russian oligopolists' kids....more like corruption and taking advantage of a country (yugoslavia) falling into chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
941897[/ATTACH] its getting critical
And this is with a blur filter on 😧actually sad - she needs to sleep, eat, dissolve fillers and stop with toxic habits/behaviours that have manifested on her appearance

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
it was not a civil war. dont spread false info, karadzic and mladic entered with many serbian men and killed over 8000 people in srebrenica for just a few days and that was just one of the events going on in 3 years of war

yeah she did go to pharmacy faculty there to continue family tradition

omg i just noticed art collector part WHAT AHAHHA

maybe her parents are now art collectors considering they have too much money.. but definetely they were pharmacists. in her serbian interviews she never mentioned art collector part, she always stated her parents were pharmacists.. pathological liar
What does Srebrenica has to do with Tamara's parents and their money? I am sorry for focusing on this part on a gossip forum, but I also come from Bosnia and was in Sarajevo during the war as a child. I really don't like when people write from such a narrow point of view, like one nation that lived there was bad and evil and wanted war. Please try to eduate yourself objectively about politics in Bosnia and globally at that time and think about how it is for people of any nationality to live in a war. There were many war profiters and criminals from all nations. That is a personality trait, not nationality trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s what I meant ! What is the matter with her skin? It is so wrinkly for her age. And the skin is too loose.
It must be from too much dissolving and taking in fillers. When people do fillers, the skin becomes looser since it obviously stretches so she has done some irreversible damage. Even if she dissolves everything, she will look wrinklier than people her age.. just awful.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7